Fan bases you find cancerous

Fan bases you find cancerous

You're asking the wrong question. It's "Which fan bases do you find not cancerous?"

dota 2
russian kids yelling evil things

you're obviously the one with cancer.

If I asked that, the thread would be empty

This. Fuck their fans

Two tumors, same cancer.

If you like this you're a normie

this
fuck you depressed and retarded ppl

kojima pls made metal gear gret again

Lol this band isn't even that big a deal. No one cares who they are. I literally had to google them.

Dota is cancerous AF

Can't argue with that.

Ever since i was a kid and my friend couldn't shut up about it.

this is better

Every. Fucking. Twitch. Channel

My fucking man.

I know History is utter bullshit these days, but at least this wonderful show was born from it.

Let's be honest with ourselves, it doesn't matter what fan base it is, if the people who are part of it can't take a moment to laugh at things that are objectively stupid about the hung they love, it's cancerous. I love mass effect, but commander Shepard is amfucking retarded pussy wizard. I love halo, but fucking hell its a game about shouldn't aliens with laser guns. It's fucking silly. If fans can't laugh or poke fun of the thing they like then they are fucking cancer

You can add youtube to that as well.

100% agree OP. I bought this game on special, because of all the rave reviews, I thought i was in for a treat.
Turns out all those reviews were written by little weeb faggots with a hard-on for the legend of zelda gameboy games. Undertale might be the worst piece of shit I've ever played, barely made it 2 hours.

top kek

What band is this? I can reverse Google from here. Thanks, user.

Yo I don't wanna be that annoying piece of shit that points out repeating numbers but this thread is pretty lucky

kek

Trumpists

This, and people thinks they are "super nerd" beacuse they watch this shit

Is anyone still on this trainwreck?

3rd wave desktop feminism.

Never watched it or throne of games

Recap: People suck. No one gets what they want. The end.

The fandom has definitely tainted my love for the game. I have no idea why it attracts so many tumblr aspies.

I dont get the appeal of zombie themed series
>zombie outbreak
>people running from them
>people gets mad at other people they met
>kill zombies
>keep running

This.

The idea is group character study in an apocalyptic scenario. The so-edgy side of human nature.
The same theme is exercised without zombies in films like The Divide, where the overarching point is "No matter how desperate things get. No matter if everyone's back is against the wall, -someone- will find a way to be petty."

Tried watching a season of it because gf wanted me to. I couldn't stand it.

Trying to get repeating numbers

Man I didn't even know about the undertale fanbase until a previous thread mentioned it. I immediately felt like such a fag for liking that game.

nice try faggit

also check these dubs

I was saying its cancerous you fucking piece of cancer

>get rust
>enter world
>get rekt by some russian fucktards
>uninstall

If you like GoT better then ASoIaF youre a normie...

:^)

stop trying to get dubs faggit.

check em

kek. well played

Does this game have a fan base anymore? I loved the game back when, but I would have to say that anyone still clinging to it ought to move on. It's been 20 years.

Rage comics fans, it was good for a while when it started but died over 5 years ago Also, meme faggots in general that the only "interesting" thing about them is thier memes.

Enough for Square Enix to spend millions remaking it. And for a new batch of emos to mooch about come 2018/19

Literally any anime fandom

the wrestling smarks of the pg era of the wwe.
they literally killed wrestling and turned it into an indy shit fest.
>mfw even if it was fake, it was my favorite sport
>mfw i have no reaction folder on phone

good but not better

What's better?

Game of Thrones. Like all circlejerking aside, I just absolutely love the show. Could care less about the fanbase

Satanic trips checked