What's Sup Forums consensus on Episode 1 of Vice Principals

I thought it was kinda like Eastbound Lite, but more updated to stick out amongst the quirky/raunchy crowd.

Reviews arent that great. Seems like people are offended by blatantly racist characters that contrast today's SJW movement.

McBride and the dude from the Hateful Eight are literally anti-social justice demons and its fucking hilarious.

Can't wait to see this rejected by our culture and memed by Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hPp4dgmrc8
deadline.com/2016/06/vinyl-canceled-hbo-season-2-martin-scorsese-and-mick-jagger-1201777356/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In my eyes McBride can do no wrong, so I'm biased. Agree with the critics on Goggins.

Why can't you just talk about the show instead of how it triggers others and the possible Sup Forums maymays? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I thought the premiere was a bit low-key but it definitely shows a lot of promise. I'm glad the new principal was revealed as much more of an antagonist too, I was worried she'd just be a hapless nice person putting up with their bullshit throughout the series

Well theres not much to talk about because its one 20 minute episode. I asked what tv thought about.

Why don't you talk about the show instead of coming here to bitch like a little faggot

Wasn't funny. Frankly, I was disappointed.

Pretty much.

Go back to the pol containment board plz.

Same. When she got all intimidating I was like alright cool. Shes fucking nuts too. Its like Game of thrones in a school with a bunch of retarded characters fighting for Principal throne.

I like all the characters though, theyre more surprising than in Eastbound

Was humorous. It's hard to judge comedies after the first episode because they have to set up story and characters. But it looks promising. McBride saluting Murray after disrupting the song was hilarious.

When Goggins was like "You look so STUPID right now" I laughed very hard

I hope this series continues and it keeps being "politically incorrect."

I mean for fuck's sake even The West Wing written by crackhead Sorkin is "bad" in many spots now.

HEY IT'S CLETUS VANDAMME

first ep was shit, still go thope for the 2nd though

They kinda fucked up mcbride's character, I mean Kenny from Eastbound & Down was based because he was based, now he's just playing a loser

Reminder that it's confirmed for only 2 seasons. I wouldn't worry about SJW reviewers.

EAT SHIT GAMBY

Wasn't funny. At all. Like really unfunny.

holding out hope for the 2nd episode, but idk. EAD was funny from the jump.

Garbage like everything else HBO produces.

Ballers was funnier

Ballers
Smh desu

I want to go back ;_;

Goddamn Eastbound was great

watch this if you haven't already

youtube.com/watch?v=_hPp4dgmrc8

"Hey Lem, hold my grenade"

What did this mean?

I like it. But it's a lot worse than East Bound N Down.
Reminds me more of the Fist Food Ways

I thought it was really good, the only people saying anything bad about it all seem to say

>cmon, it's 2016

That teacher is hot as fuck.
The scene with her and the bullies was the funniest part so far too.

I really really really hope we will se her titties.

What was so offending? What the fuck?

the chick is a 5, god you guys are pathetic

The Mrs. Brown name was lazy af and has been done a thousand times. Mrs Philopena Call (Fee for short) or any other punny name would've been better.

>Reminder that it's confirmed for only 2 seasons
so was Vinyl

>What was so offending?
Two white men plotting together to destroy the career of an accomplished black woman

I hope your life forever says like it is right now you dirty piece of shit

>Reviews arent that great. Seems like people are offended by blatantly racist characters

That's why it's so great!

SJW bigoted critics can't handle it when anybody gets mocked or ridiculed unless its whites, and white men, in particular.

McBride is a comic actor that can deliver his liines with 100% commitment, and that's what makes his performance so funny.

Goggins seemed kind of faggy....but I'm willing to give him a shot to improve.

Regardless, the shit is funny, and is going to be a classic.

Now give your tray to Dayshawn the cafeteria worker and fuck off back to ISS!

Americans need to eat less shit

it has nothing to do w/ lefty politics. Shit just wasn't funny.

>muh gamergate

Why are you manchildren so obsessed with this nonsense?

I fucking love skirts like that, ones that actually hug the ass

It was okay until I saw Jody Hills name. He should do better than this. Then again, I just want more Kenny Powers.

She's still not that hot you fucking virgin.

>that hot
She is perfectly fuckable you piss bottle.
White too.

Sounds like a bunch of you bitches got turned the fuck out in ISS.

Told ya....

OP, you punch like a woman.

I loved it.

that turning out speech was flashes of Kenny

would cum into

what if the whole point of this show was to eventually reveal he is Kenny Powers and he's now a washed up vice principal who won't expose his past haha

That would be pretty stupid hehehe

I think Goggins needs more time to stretch out. He was just there and annoying, but knowing the end that they team up makes me more excited than just seeing them cat fight every episode

>she went to Berkeley
>Yeah, and I'm affirmative how she got in

i know. its like one of those Buzzfeed theories for a show or movie

Literally the only funny part of the pilot.

I laughed when he cut off the girl singing

Preston Jacobs is that you?

This wasn't funny at all. Seriously, this is awful. That new show with Billy Ray Cyrus is better, and that's saying a lot.

Kenny from Eastbound and Down was a complete loser though. He was based because he was too fucking thick to realize it. But the best comedic moments in Eastbound and Down are directly tied with Kenny realizing just how much of a fucking loser he actually is.

Season one and 4 were the best because he actually cared for his family.

The visual gags were great too.

>That truck he drove in season 3

>implying

He's right though, you bull dyke butch cunts can't handle any sort of criticism

shane did nothing wrong

lem ruined everything

If the actresses of the princible and female teacher switched nobody would say anything

>that montage in season 3 when April shows up in Myrtle
>going crazy on the boardwalk
>drinking
>smoking joints and blowing lines on the ferris wheel
>last part of the montage reveals theres two kids sitting across from them in the same cart on the ferris wheel

I lost my fucking sides there

I want to see you in my office after this thread dies.

What nationality is his daughter?

The media is going to say something regardless.

in 2016 that's what media does.

It's ultimately meaningless, and you neckbeards who get your panties in a bunch are the yin to thier yang.

gr8 b9 m9 check my 8

ginger

No way anyone over the age of 13 wrote this.

It's McBride doing his shtick. I'm in.

No Vinyl was renewed for a 2nd season. This show will at max be 2 seasons and I doubt it costed over 100 millions dollars like Vinyl.

How was Vinyl, any good?

No way anyone with normal colored hair wrote this....

I did kinda like Vinyl but I will never understand how it cost so much when it really didn't look all that good.

It's canceled.
deadline.com/2016/06/vinyl-canceled-hbo-season-2-martin-scorsese-and-mick-jagger-1201777356/

Shooting on location.

The scene with the girl singing where Danny McBride grabs the mic is literally a 9 year old Mad TV Coach Hines sketch

The show is already completed, and they're just going to run the episodes until the end.

This means it won't be influenced by the audience the way other shows are.

worth checking out ONLY if you're a fan of late '60s to mid '70s (rock) music

T H I C K
H
I
C
K