Hey Sup Forums fags. I am in need of your infinite wisdom and intelligence...

Hey Sup Forums fags. I am in need of your infinite wisdom and intelligence, what is the best way to remove PPP (Pearly Penile Papules - Image related) at home? I don't have the actual money to get rid of it through surgery and I know that they are harmless, but I just simply don't like the way they look and I want to be rid of them.
INB4 CUT PEEPEE OFF, Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xicd56FZ3QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have boxcutters and rubbing alcohol? They don't have any bloodvessels or nerve endings it's just empty meat. So long as you're careful and use a sharp knife you can slice them off easy

Yeah, uhm, no, and they are very sensitive so that's a bad idea either wise.

So what you come here for ideas only to end up shitting on them? Go fuck yourself ungrateful piece of shit

is this ylyl

I came into this thread to read this very answer, thanks user

cut it off

get

what a retard

FUCK SO CLOSE

Use a dremmel tool
Film it and post the Vimeo
You'll be the king of Sup Forums user

Everyone has those, but if their that big they are inflamed, stop ramming traps up the asshole for a month and keep it clean.
KEEP IT CLEAN, wipe off your piss and shit stains on your dick faggot

>Everyone has those
Categorically not true

Being this new

Sandpaper

Put eucalyptus oil on them before bed. Take Epsom salt baths, and put licorice powder on it. They should go away.

Don't forget to rub a rose quartz across them exactly two days after the gibbous moon is dominant in the sky as well user. Not if you're a Scorpio though, use a piece of beeswax then.

fuck off, if you dont have those you are some kind of mutant freak,youre eyes probably glow in the dark and probably order your steak well done, bake yourself.

nailclippers

You seem kinda upset or something.
There are tons of people who don't have them, and tons of people who do.

Chill, user.

Soldering iron

What did you say to me you fucking bitch? I will find you and rip your head from your shoulders with my bear fucking hands, and then I'm going to cum straight into your exposed fucking throat you worthless piece of shit

If it wasn't so fatal I'd probably be down for that

Well I can put your head back afterwards if you like, you'll be good as new

its part of the anatomy of your dick, its not contagious or disease related. cut em off at your own want.

200 grit sandpaper

1 in 10 adult males have them
don't fuck with your cock OP
stop being so insecure and just leave them alone, if your getting busy with a chick and she freaks, direct her to the wiki article and coach her into not being a fucktart child

Ezpz jack off with sand paper

Why would you make a surgery on thing that no-one will see ?

If you say so doctor

Don't be stupid. See a doctor. If you DIY you'll end up mutilating your cock.

boringfag detected

Basically this
They're just a thing
Like having attached or detached earlobes

They likely serve some evolutionary purpose, though quite what I can't imagine as they make you worse at scooping cum out of a pussy.

I lost

Great, the Australians are awake.

this

>if you're with a girl
>/thread

Kek'd and checked

>hey babe, I know you want to fuck but I think it's important that you read this, it's really interesting, did you know that they're called pearly penile papules ? Crazy right ? And 1 in 10 men have them, haha. All right, back to sucking it now.

I don't, and I believe I'm part of "everyone"

youtube.com/watch?v=Xicd56FZ3QM

haha, i'm dying

Same...

I removed these by applying an ointment of vitamin E oil for a few days, then using an emory board on them, then vitamin E oil....until one day they all rubbed off. It works. I based on wart removal advice

Don't listen, OP. I used a pair of nail clippers and you can barely see mine now. But I could only do about five at a time. Clip clip clip, swab, hurt a little, but not much.

Looks like the durex dots. Doesn't it feel better for a woman?

haha, I have actally been asking myself that

put a little bit salt on it and then press an ice cube against it for about a minute and this problem is gone for ever

I can confirm this works.

came here to say this

I did this and my dick fell off, did i do something wrong?

as long as it didnt fly off and exploded, it should grow back and you are fine