So Sup Forums

so Sup Forums

i want to get relatively /fit/ without going to the gym
i am pretty skinny (always have been) so i have been thinking about buying dumbells
can you work your whole body with dumbbells?

am too interested

>be OP
>I wonder how I can get good results without putting in any work
>might as well ask some internet trolls

Lazy fuck. Yes you can work your whole body with dumbbells. Google full body dumbbell workout...spastic...I would recommend going to a gym though

It will get expensive very quickly. You can do almost anything with dumbbells.

Powerblock weiggts are a substantial initial investment, but will save you money in the long term.

Check out a site called fitness blender.

more fun to ask Sup Forumstards my dude

>>/fit/
read the sticky

no i dont go to /fit/ its too autistic for me

Get a job labouring for 50 hrs a week... That'll do it.

>no i dont go to /fit/ its too autistic for me
>goes to Sup Forums instead
good job, buddy

no

>too autistic for me
>on Sup Forums

Waste of money, dumbells are roughly 1$/pound. You can spend 300$ a year and get a gym membership and planet shitness and even that is better.

Also, This

saged cause this is bait

how to get fit easy:
1: fix your shitty diet, I don't know you, but I bet your diet is shit.
2: start walking regularly, build up till your walking a 2 or 3km every morning
3: workout like your in prison, chinup bar and google are your friend, because your not in prison, may as well use dumbbells aswell.
4: I repeat, google is your friend, also /fit/ if you can ignore ass the fucktarts suggesting steroids

You could hire a guy called dumbbell and he could chase you through the woods at night with a machete, either way you should get in shape

my diet is shit but i stay skinny somehow

>OP says hes skinny
>suggest running for gains
whats it like being that far on the spectrum?

In addition to dumbells I highly recommend a pull-up bar and push-up bars.

Guys that sprint aren't very skinny

You can get in excellent shape with no equipment at all, you just need to be motivated. Look into 'caveman' workouts.

eat more, and focus fitness over getting muscled.
you have the same body type as me by the sounds of it, so I repeat, EAT MORE

ever tried sprinting through the woods all night?

He would either get in shape or dumbbell would get him with the machete

sprinters train for high intensity burst, like 100m dash or some shit
marathon runners (aka people that could run all night) dont, they run over long intervals like youre suggesting
they're not /fit/ at all, theyre usually quite skinny so would be of no help to OP who is already skinny and trying to get bigger
pic related, a bunch of marathon runners about to fuck your mom

I'm not really being serious with all this you know, if he really wanted help he would ask on a forum full of gym rats, not Sup Forums the wild west of Sup Forums

If you want to get fit with minimal cost & effort, all you need to do are body weight exercises.

As your're skinny now, and I reckon you won't have enough of strength, start off with something like the following and if you do it every day, you should see a great increase in the V shape most guys want within the first 4-5months.

1. Change your diet; you'll put in too much effort for too little result if you decide to get fit whilst still eating burgers 4/7 days. So change fats/fried foods to 1 or 2 days a week depending on how intense you want to get. For other days, I'd suggest: 3 meals, just as usual, with fruit & white bread w cream cheese after you've worked out. Or a glass of chocolate milk after, no joke, most sports coaches I've spoken to suggest this instead of those incredibly expensive protein shakes. 2 days of pasta, 2 days with just plain red meat (half ur plate, then quarter & quarter potatoes & veg). 1 day fish, 2 days cheat. Don't eat after 8.30-9pm. Any fats you take in then will be stored as fat as they won't be used before going to sleep.

2. Body weight exercise: easy. Alter it in any way u want, this is just an idea;
Buy a chin up bar that u can hang in a doorframe. I'll be assuming you work/study
Start with 20 push-ups, 20 sit-ups, 20 pull-ups in the morning, before work.
Get home, eat something, 20 push-ups, 20 sit-ups, 20 pull-ups again then go for a run. Think of how far you would run.... now add .5 miles (.8km). Get home, white bread with flat cheese or chocolate milk, that's it.

Continue doing this while gradually progressing at a pace you feel like you can keep up. Try to get to 50 of each every morning/afternoon at the first month and you're on the right track.

Sorry for the long post.

yeah i know but if youre going to make fun of OP, as well we all should, at least be accurate

/fit/ isnt bad either, just difficult to wade through the autism

You're right about that. I do know that if he tries synchronized swimming, what ass he may have will disappear, if those women in the summer Olympics last year are anything to go by

very true

If you're skinny now and not doing (enough of) anything athletic to actually burn off all your undoubtedly shit diet, then you'll need to up your caloric intake before you can build any mass. Which, I assume, is actually the goal here (to fill out your sad sunken chest).

Eat 2.5x-3x the protein you've been eating. Up your carb and veggie intake by 1.5x-2x. And start a heavy weightlifting routine: bench press, deadlifts, squats as the cornerstone, and add on whatever else you decide sounds relevant or interesting from the research that you're not going to do. Alternate workouts every other day: Day 1, bench + back + front leg; Day 2, deadlift + shoulders + back leg, etc. Or what the fuck ever.

A gym membership is the cheapest way to do this right, as buying all the gear to do a mass-gaining workout safely at home would be far more than your cheap autistic ass is going to be willing to spend. So bit of a dilemma for you there. I'd say good luck, but you're asking for fitness advice on Sup Forums so you're pretty well fucked already.

From the little bit of info you've managed to vomit here, it sounds like I'm probably built like you: skinny, near impossible to put on weight. Boo fucking hoo says the world ...which means there aren't many good guides on what to do about it. Turns out it's easy: shitton of protein plus a balance of extra carbs and veggies. Above all, cut the fucking sugar to virtually nil - that shit is poison anyway.

tl;dr: paleo diet with hyperprotein rations, lift heavy shit a lot

post more Jlaw please

What he is trying to say OP, is watch Pumping Iron, drink whiskey while you watch and inject HGH in your ass, afterwards get an axe find a cow kill it start a fire and eat it whole, break down the doors of your enemies, see them driven before you, and smile when you hear the lamentations of their women