Eternal /fifa/ thread

Future GOAT Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

futhead.com/10/players/3927/mauro-matias-zarate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only reply to this comment if you got Elite3 or higher on FUT Champions.

Hi

remember the days when getting an 84 rating in fifa meant years of being a quality player instead of 10 games of good form?

futhead.com/10/players/3927/mauro-matias-zarate/

those days never existed

Literal autism

Daily reminder

>the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven whos gamertag is stEveNf who also lost an online match 3-0 to the American spends $680 within one week of every fifa to buy the exact same team he used last year

What an AUTIST! Pic related

U need a hug?

No, this is autism
>the canadian AUTISTIC wakes up at 7AM and spends 16 hrs of his weekend to play fifa

How is it people can play high pressure for 90+ minutes and my players not on high press last less, if I was using low stamina players I would understand

LOL! He is the worst autist I have ever seen

Do contracts and fitness cards tend to go up in price during the weekend?

Yer and injury cards too

Rate my team please. Do I need more creativity in midfield maybe or am I fine ?

Team in question.

I like to play with one box to box and one playmaker in midfield (as well as the CDM).

The only player that really fits is cam payet and hes to expensive. I tried to play this formation with pjanic, rakitic and casemiro but I got overrun a lot and didn't have enough stamina. That's why i thought I needed one cdm and 2 (kinda creative) box to box players with stamina. I like to pass a lot though so I'm worried my midfielders can't do that.

>black people
>creative

lmao

A FUCKING LEAF

Maybe Pastore or does that remove 9 chem from Kante? If so you could put Clichy at LB.

Di Maria is awful, not strong enough and not fast enough in my opinion. Same issue last year

Who will be the nexr Player of the Month?
Ozil?

Anyone here use a 3 back formation (mainly 352) and have any advice/instructions they use? I'm struggling to score at the moment and neither of my strikers seem to be making runs and my midfield either sit back or all rush forward

CDM Pobga la

(Central Dabbing Midfielder)

Allen/Walcott

Poga coud be an option, but EA has to wait a little more to put out there that card.

Walcott and Allen are a good option.
It's a shame we can't predict it more accurately. What day is the rophy awarded?

What chem cards should I put on the following players:

>Firmino
>Herrera
>Alli
>Can

who /enjoys winning knockout matches just to ruin peoples weekend/ here?

Hunter, hunter, hunter and hunter

Who />TORRES/ here?

how to get easy packs and coins?

win games

some of the SBCs are piss easy...the porto one on liga nos for example, just need 11 BIN porto players spendin bout 4-5k and u get a gold players pack.

benfica one gives gold players premium pack.
got /SPOOKY/ salah from that

>tfw for the Sporting one they put in you need a Silver player, so you have to spend 10k on him

fucking EA

>2016
>not having Winston Reid on your squad assuming chemistry works

82 def, 81 phys, 73 pace and 6'3 height for an EPL CB that goes for 1,200.

my friend says that there's a no loss glitch on draft so it's piss easy to get in the final. Is this true and if so how do I exploit it ?

It's only on PS4, go into game, open menu, load twitch app, load a stream, go back to game and youve won.

I have him next to Sakho with Shadow on, it's fucking great

those defending stats plus 90 strength and 85 aggression is pretty stupid, he's like a magnet, you can really feel when a defender has 99 standing tackle

probably the best CB duo I've used on Fifa since Lucio and Chiellini back in the day

>Won 7 drafts
>Have only lost coins
Fuck this game

Any possible interesting investments for the next Marquee Marchups?

Schalke and Dortmund

Is there a more detailed website than futbin for prices? Want to see the history of consumable prices.

He was shit for me

Matip - Zouma is the GOAT cheap PL CB pairing

>Abel Hernandez has been my random backup team striker that I use in single player season
>Decide to throw him in starting in main squad because eh why the fuck not
>Scores the winner
>Keep starting him
>5 goals in 3 games and I'm on a 3 match winning streak

Having a pace babby striker is playing on easymode

I mean, I don't strictly choose on pace but it's not like I'm going to choose to handicap myself by purposefully going with someone who DOESn't have pace. That'd be silly. I look for medium to high pace and high physical in my ST's

Oh wow TDW hazard in a bronze pack!

Has anyone used IF Donnarumma yet? Thinking about replacing Perin with him.

>bought 10 south african players for 150 each
>just sold them for 3.5k a piece
Mate.

conceded 7 headers in the last two games, all from corners

who else replays the knock out tournament even though they've qualified?

>bought 60 birmingham players for 150 each
>theyre selling for 4.5k each
Loadsamone

>bought 80 Pogbas for 150 each
>they are selling for around 600k each

neat

>at least 95% of the online community are replay-watching faggots

Why. Just tell me why do you do this. I know almost all of you are guilty. I skip replays every time unless I'm in an uncommonly bad, very "fuck you" mood, usually caused by them doing replays to me first.

Wow they really picked up today.
I was listing some random Birmingham bronzes for 1500 Bin for a few days now and they just instasold.

Fifa is a mental warfare and you need to take any advantage available to you.

I only ever watch replays when its a good goal or the guy I'm playing is doing it tbf.

>not running to centre circle after scoring
>not doing dab/big man dance celebration once in centre circle
>not watching the entire replay
>not pausing the moment you regain possession after scoring and wait out the clock

do you know how to fifa m8?

>Not doing the Homer
please leave

>not doing the homer

Faggot get out

>still doing stock celebrations
>not stamping your feet up and down all the way to the advertisement boards and watching all the players do the row your boat routine

I have this team atm, but planning to switch to one of the two I'm going to post below, opinions?

>Dybala on 6 chem

kiss yourself

>90th minute
>0-0
>their player running at my defence
>I put a foot in and win the ball
>it rebounds and goes straight back to him
>he then plays a pass to his other attacker
>I stick a foot out to bring him down
>he activates wraith mode and runs straight through my leg
>weak low shot goes under my GK and he steals the win

I just love this game sometimes..

nice blog

do you reckon screams will go up in price tomorrow? fellaini has already jumped up 25k since i bought him earlier this week

Shit players

I'm holding mine until tomorrow. Can't see them dropping before then unless the price suddenly spikes and everyone starts selling.

I've got 100k spare, hoping to make some quick profit on a Mertesacker or something

>kiss yourself

Laughed harder than I should have

kids, my friend

don't really know how one can be an adult and have so much free time, I certainly don't have the time to watch every replay (these guys also watch the other replays, from missed shots, headers, fouls etc.) and celebrations

not even when I score from 40 metres, I just don't have the need to do it, it's a goal in an online football game - nothing special, or am I missing something?

EA should have put actual spooky screamers into the game during halloween

Reposting from last night because no responses :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Hazard or De Bruyne, lads? Will have enough cash soon for one of them (normal cards), been itching to add an elite player to my squad. Currently using a 4-2-3-1.

I'm toying between either getting Hazard at LM and then selling some players to hopefully get SBC Payet at CAM (if the prices become reasonable before it ends). Or, might just go with De Bruyne at CAM and keep my regular Payet at LM.

Alternatively... tossing around the idea of Ozil at CAM and using the spare money to grab a couple either players, but I kinda just want to have one of the Belgian bros. Anyone got experience owning them this year?

use hazard in a 4-3-2-1 and then switch to whatever formation you want and play him at CAM or ST or wherever since he will be on 10 chem

De Bruyne is OK but i would rather have Pogba or something as a BPL CAM

hmm

What would you change on this for 20k?

Hmmm... usually not a fan of those switching tactics, mostly because I like to play online how I do IRL (have a bunch of friends I play locally with), and they always bitch about doing those tricks. I'll consider it though. Hopefully Pogba will slip in price hard if his form keeps up, also.

Eder played like shit for me. If you want lepacyblackman go Niang, if you want a pure scorer go Icardi.

Also, De Rossi instead of Kucka, but thats just preference.

I got carrasco for 2.7k coins
I did good or its too expensive??

when sbc coming up?

i hate em too m8

What Chemstyle should I use on Niang?

I tried De Rossi but found Kucka to play better.
Could swap Strootman for Khedira though, would that be a good option?

khedira is fine, but if you play balanced your right and left midfielders might be too far back on the attack. Really depends how you want your midfield to play and if you want them further up on the attack. Stroot plays like a poor mans Nianggolan so he is fine.

>What Chemstyle should I use on Niang?
Hunter, nothing else. Lepacyblackman with more pace.

Draft on ps4 is full of people doing the glitch. I don't mind because I don't get the loss. Reckon you'll get banned for doing it?

So should I change formation to get them more involved on balanced?

They'd need to ban tens of thousands of people.

so if someone glitches on you the other person gets the win and you just get a standard d/c with no loss?

if thats the case its still fucked but nowhere near as fucked as I thought it was

yes

market crash when?

completed all the marquee match ups.

time for some fucking coins (packed all these fuckers earlier and never sold them).

>tfw transfer list is filled with greeks

Time to stock up on some mlels players

black friday m8

then FUT United

then TOTY

then TOTS

then game is dead

How do i do the glitch?

>a-asking for friend

Look it up. It's only on ps4. Also works if you're losing, you can do it and get no loss so drafts are only over when you get the 4 wins

Open a twitch stream then play draft games