Sup b.
Why aren't you shredded like me? What's your excuse

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/705947424
4archive.org/board/fit/thread/37923547
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I don't have 40 hours every day to waste in a gym

because i dont care and my dick is big

You're a fat guy with a big dick? Ron is that you?

Low body fat on top of a regular-but-not-insane gym regimen. Sorry but I like alcohol and junk food too much to give it up to get from 16% down to 12%

I mean, if you're offering to be my free personal trainer, then I'm in, but otherwise no.

cause I went from weighing 120 lb to 260, then back down to 220ish. I'm still kinda chunky from that. Lifts went up though. Just switched my diet up from maintenance to high protein low carbs to lose the little bit of pudge I have left for summer. That is why I'm not as aesthetic as you. Lookin good brah, mirin'
>n...no homo

Because im a straight male and carbs are delicious

because im still omw to getting there

I support trump

Calm down Cletus

Because it is obvious you are on juice.

Oh shit son I remember that body.

What ever happened to Tiny, did he go full roids?

>not understanding that I was making fun of fat disgusting trump supporters

Are you sure your intelligence is high enough to be against trump tarts?

Married. She: 0 fucks given
Me: fuckit.

I actually am.
Why are you showing off and not appreciating the benefits yourself like me. what's your excuse?

My excuse is that I'm actually in shape. Go to the fucking gym and lift some more you skinnyfat fuck.

Make your damn bed Mr I Cant Afford A Bed.

>Why aren't you shredded like me
>like me
>me
>copypasta.jpg

LINK TO PICTURE
4archive.org/board/b/thread/705947424
4archive.org/board/fit/thread/37923547
PICTURE IS OP RIGHT NOW

Because on an eternal bulk.

Dude you are definitely not balanced. All pulled forward makes your chest tiny next to your arms. Is your back ok?

This mofo is wearing mascara

Show us your penis steroids boy. Timestamp2

Because i don't get fat, so i don't have any motivation really, also i'm completely satisfied with muh dick size so i don't care.

You nerds claim to be so fucking above and beyond the average normie but you're all so content being disgusting, putrid sacks of fat. Jamming Doritos and fucking mountain dew in your gullet while you fuck around on the latest freedom simulator game.

>ss.fitness

Drop that shit in a url bar, slam some anavar and evolve. Make Sup Forumstards great again. If you literally don't have an hour and a half maximum a day to work on yourself and improve to be the best you can be, you're letting Zeus down and Poseidon thinks you're a pussy. Also read more and drink more water, jesus christ you're a grown man.

Nice mascara. Do prefer the guys you fuck to cum in ur ass or just shoot it all on ur mooscles? Also what's ur grinder? Are u poz?

listen to this wise man.

>not 'shredded' = fat

how fucking stupid are you?

>not knowing when someone is joking

clear signs of an asp

Take it easy Mr. Jeremy. Be happy that you have A big cock. Mr. Fat boy

cuz i got a job and dont have time to waste like u
fukin useless kids

I'm really lazy.

> 40
> waste

you probably never lifted even a 1 kg

I did when I had time, now I have a wife and kids and a job and I rather use my free time playing PS4

Because im in a happy relationship and couldn't give less of a fuck. She neither.

Also food is fucking awesome

Google Image search via URL. Try it.

Nice try, Fedora.

I'm working on it.

Because I've only been working out seriously for 3 months. I'm well On my way

I have a half an hour everyday to dedicate to working out. How do I get ripped Sup Forums?

I do curls and weighted wide/narrow pushups and grip strengtheners. I like the size of my arms, but my pecs look so flat and pathetic looking. How do get big pecs without equipment?

>this excuse
>has time to browse image board
>can't spend 30 minutes to an hour in gym

Because I'm not gay.

Those 8 hours a day at the gym are really fucking tough. RETARD

Cause food is a more reliable source of love than people.

i don't know how.

>I have a half an hour everyday to dedicate to working out. How do I get ripped Sup Forums?
you don't, you just fucking don't. getting ripped/jacked and so on requires dedicating your fucking life to it. hours of preparing meals, studying workouts, working out. that's why you don't see the elite being super well built, just not fat.
It's a journey not worth it.

My face isn't so fucking gross and people like me as a person so much I don't need to be shredded to get a lot of pussy, you insecure beta.

>implying OP spends only an hour/day in the gym
he's clearly a gym zombie or on juice

is it still possible for me to look half as good as christian bale?

Its really not that bad. You can eat everything you want. You can make all your meals at once. So 5 days of food can be made in 30 minutes.

I spend about 1-1/2 hours at the gym about 4-5 days a week. I use shakes as snacks throughout he day to stay over 2k cals A day. All in all it doesn't effect my life or take up my time cause I'm only spending about 5-7 hours a week on my "hobby"

cba

He was on steroids. But yes half as good yes.

no, absolutely not. look at this guys jumps in progress, he is juicing as fuck and dedicating half of his life to training and the other half to acting.

I was kind of exaggurating to make a point. I've been learning about fitness since I was 18. I eat what I want, IIFYM, run and train. I know I will never get a perfect abs because those beers, whisky and pizza on weekends.

>I spend about 1-1/2 hours at the gym about 4-5 days a week.

Add changing, travelling, planning, it takes you 2 hours daily. Not worth it for the casualfags who want to look ripped after a year.

>because I'm relatively smart, and can attract women through conversation as well as looks without wasting time at the gym. Anybody I've met that looks like you was damn near mentally retarded, and the women they were with were insufferable shallow bimbos.

Getting shredded won't make my personality any more tolerable, and oh boy, i am a fucking retard if i've ever seen one.

No chance to be accepted anywhere so why bother.

Steroids and hard work.

Ask fit. It's not hard and PTs are scammers

tiny pls go

Haven't you learned anything? You don't need a personality if you're good looking and in shape!

Simple, I don't obsess about my body to compensate for social insecurity.

It's ok to be in shape. But to be "shredded" there's literally no purpose. There's no activity in life that would benefit from it.

Shit, even if you do it to attract women, there are much better ways.

Honestly what's your excuse to be so autistic?

Time stamp or you're a faggot old fat bitch

Yeah, this is exactly why i tell everyone who tries to get to know me, to go fuck themselves.

I'd do the same if i was ripped, or probably worse cause my mind would be flooded with testosterone.

My metabolism is to high

I ate a bunch of protein for like a year, and it hardened my poop so much that I gave myself anal fissures and hemorrhoids. They hurt so much that I have to eat softer foods with less protein just so I don't leave the bathroom crying.

I work out and have increased muscle mass, but I don't have enough protein to get shredded.

This is all true btw.

Personality is cheaper, easier and faster to develop, and it stays with you your whole life.

Being ripped is high maintenance, and without personality being ripped won't help you.

Sounds like you're an edgy teenage insecure faggot, but I give you props for the self realization as flawed as it probably is.

It was bait

im a gay faggot and being ripped in figure skating does not help

Cram it

I take protein powder a few times a day and my turds are magnificent. You probably have IBS or you're not drinking enough water.

OP is from germany and I know his name

Lots of muslebound faggots in germany. Not the least bit suprised.

I'll look into IBS and get more water. Thank you for taking my issue seriously.

Sure am edgy, it's what growing up in complete isolation with an abusive mother on a farm with only dogs as friends do to you.

Not a teenager though, and i only get more edgy every year so self-realization doesn't do any good.

At least i have no illusions about why i am here, what about you, prime example of an adult healthy alpha male?

this

I don't really need an excuse :^)

I'm an older male and remember those days when I thought my personality was hopeless and I hated everyone because my life sucked. I moved out of my house and it changed everything. Started traveling more and eventually made friends and relationships. One day you look back and see how far you've come. My only regret is that I didn't leave home sooner.

why do i see more fat neckbeards in bernie crowds then?

so insecure

>Being ripped is high maintenance, and without personality being ripped won't help you.

Physical appearance does influence people though.

Will you train me Sempai?

I'm not living with parents if that's what you're trying to say.
I used to have friends and a relationship too.
Not interested.

Faggot