Tfw "we matter". why didnt they let this semen demon sing...

tfw "we matter". why didnt they let this semen demon sing? "we matter" at least sounds more inclusive than "black lives matter"

They might have realized political statements during the anthem are a distraction. We would've heard nothing about the games that were played had they allowed it.

The only people killing black people at a disproportionate rate are other black people

When will people realize that all this shit is meaningless and that they're just trying to fill the void of their meaningless lives and feel important

>black people
>becoming self aware

Made me laugh

>straight hair
>angular face

Wait, is this a mulatto version of BLM? Thank god, we've finally got our own group.

I would matter her anywhere anytime. If you know what I mean

I wonder what the signs at a mulatto lives matter rally would look like

>"No racewar pls"
>"Derek Jeter for President"
>"Is it cool if we say nigga?"

>muh 1/64 blood drop

id like to put my matter in her black life

>The only people killing black people at a disproportionate rate are other black people
b-b-but jamelle hill said these statistics are racis a-and dont matter b-because they make blacks seem like theyre n-n-naturally violent

>ywn COLONIZE a qt3.14 BLM supporter as she screams racial slurs at you
:/

reminder that saying "all lives matter" is grounds for expulsion from university

>violent, lazy, and aggressive people
>baby and coddle them, feed and encourage their delusions
>expect good results
Lefties everyone.

theres nothing exclusive about "black lives matter". you guys are more sensitive than screaming liberals, its disgusting.

>theres nothing exclusive about "black lives matter"
Do you even understand what "exclusive" means? Or can you now randomly assign different meanings to words because it's the current year?

The issue is when black people kill black people they go to jail.

When a police officer kills a black person, justified or not, they get a paid vacation.

>When a police officer kills a black person

Is it wrong to do that though?

>they didn't let me sing because I have the audacity to believe police love to kill innocent black men when that's statistically not the case

Good. I hope every NBA team tells these faggots to fuck off.

>this is what lefties believe
Good lord...

But you can understand why they might think that, right? IMO, simply calling the movement "Black Lives Matter Too" would have avoided so much trouble. It feels like half the people arguing about this are fighting over semantics instead of the actual issue.

Also this has fuck all to do with sports, thought I was on Sup Forums for a second.

>When a police officer kills a black person, justified or not, they get a paid vacation.

Do you not understand how being a cop works? Why wouldn't he get a paid vacation for shooting a bank robber? You think he should go to jail for killing a criminal? You're nuts.

>semen demon
>clearly a man

wew lad

It sounds like you believe no black criminal should fear being shot to death while engaging in crime.

That's top kek right there.

i could understand why oversensitive people might think that at first, but simply learning about the position briefly should get you over it very quickly.

instead we get people endlessly bitching.

I wonder how Latinos will treat the blacks once they take over the US

Somehow I think future blacks will quite miss the times when white people were in charge....

>I wonder how Latinos will treat the blacks once they take over the US

We're only like 15% of the population, we're assimilating quickly, and a decent percentage of us are black.

if somethings not violent, i dont understand why people think its okay for police to become street executioners, even for felonies. it runs against the spirit of the sixth amendment and its not a problem other countries seem to have

>we

Did anyone watch that open court on Tuesday. Jim Brown, shaq and Barkley were saying the exact same thing about how blacks gotta stop playing the victim and fix their communities first instead of blaming cops and the system while the little bitch Kenny was all about blm

Are you really this misguided? Do you actually think "people think its okay for police to become street executioners"? Wow...

>and a decent percentage of us are black.
Only Dominicans are niggers and everyone fucking hates Dominicans

people have literally suggested (on this board, which is not a haven for the most extreme stances on the issue) that its okay for police to use deadly force to stop a criminal attempting to escape arrest for non-violent felonies.

>only dominicans are niggers

And like 20% of the Cubans.

But you have a big illegal population over there, which isn't captured in any official statistics.
And since by the looks of things nobody who is against illegal immigration will have any chance of becoming US president in the future, your population will have a good opportunity to continue drastically growing over the next few decades there.

Just make sure to establish futbol as the new national sport over there once you hombres take over.

Also, black Hispanics are just blacks, nobody differentiates between those two groups (as long as they speak English)

Not the ones that moved to the US. Most niggers stayed in the island for gibs me dats
t. Cuban ancestry

and a lot of colombians and 100% of argentines

Spoiler: people like to troll on Sup Forums

Anyway, the statistics say the around 95% of black men killed are killed by other black men. Statistics also tell us that it's 18 times more likely that a cop will be shot by a black man than an unarmed black man being shot by police. Also, white criminals are more likely to be shot than black ones.

BLM is basically a racist organization. A black version of KKK if you will. But hating white people is apparently fine. Because they're the devil or something.

The issue is that you continue to still exist on this earth and breathe my precious air.

Most did, but a lot of them came here. There are a handful of black Cubans in my family, and there are tons of them in Hialeah.

you took my posts and went somewhere mostly unrelated. BLM isn't a single organization, and no doubt some portions of it are racist. none of that or the statistics you posted has to do with condoning martial law, which happens as much as you casually dismiss it.

calm down m9

>ESPN talking heads now discussing if the national anthemn shouldn't even be played anymore

What the fuck

>He hasn't switched to FS1 yet

It's like you enjoy being lambasted for lacking melanin.

>he watches sports channels for anything else but live events

retard much?

>(((ESPN)))

It's just espn pandering to the people who watch their day time garbage. Black people, because they do not work, and collage aged idiots who like to think they're some sort of enlightened social justice warriors because they haven't faced the real world yet.

Not true you shitlord, and if we go by one drop rule them half of latinos are black, also why is it always a cuban bringing the hate on us? not even ricans are this salty even though we have friendly rivalry.

gross...

Rican here, this

The fuck is wrong with Cubans? Is it the communism? Loud as fuck, stupid as fuck, either big whores or uptight prudes...

Cuban sandwiches are the shit tho, on par with a sub pub.

Woah woah mr bullshit take it easy there

>liberals want strong unions
>get mad when a strong union keeps a cop feed and housed while a review is done

I hate niggers so bad, they play the victim card, they're in jail and fail at school and life because they're fuckin retards...don't blame whitey for your condition as a less evolved race.

simple as that

The NBA is a business, and they prolly looked at what's happened to the NFL and decided to make a business decision.

I don't necessarily agree with user's inflammatory statements, but I don't think he would be upset about the cop getting paid leave if he ended up getting penalized appropriately for his crime

But I think you already know that, Mr. Goalpost-Shifter

The thing is hispanics have high birth rates and dont abort tons of kids like blacks do.

White birth rates are pathetic and Azlan will be reconquered

but the union is just keeping him from being fired over a knee jerk reaction.

And if niggers actually went to jury duty cops that shoot dindus might be charged with crimes more.
I went to jury duty and it was like 70% white people with the rest being asians and hispanics

what do you mean

>all this memeing

Not a single person had a reasonable response to Because there isn't. You basement dwellers can feign racism all you want but as soon as you go outside you pretend to be just as tolerant as the next SJW.

This girl wasn't allowed to sing the national anthem because of a shirt that says "we matter" and you're calling her unreasonable? Top kek you retards

>niggers

not an argument

yeah, it's crazy that people appeal to blacks so much when they make up like 14% of the population and according to outlooks about the US population will stay around that mark for decades to come

I'm not arguing with you, just don't use the word nigger please

you might want to consider forever leaving Sup Forums or actually the internet as a whole m8

there are plenty of safe space-free places on it

They didn't let her preform and booed the shit out of desiigner, never have I been more proud to be a philly fan

desu i haven't used the word nigger unironically since i was like 13 and went on Sup Forums
it's kinda cringey and reminds me of edgy teenagers

NIGGER
>leaf BTFO

>getting bothered by people getting bothered by things

pot, meet kettle.

>I am gay
This might be more suited for your tastes.

Commie cubans used to help us against Trujillo, and before that Maximo Gomez(a dominican) helped the revolutionary forces during the wars for Cuba independence, don't know what went so wrong.

I don't really use the word either, but I couldn't care less about other people using it as I'm not an over-sensitive pussy

>getting bothered by people getting bothered about other people getting bothered

kettle, meet pot

>implying I'm bothered

I'm not the one acting as counter-thought police bro, just pointing out your hypocrisy. It takes all kinds.

Did any nba players sit during the anthem?

They said there was gonna be lots of protests.

Who /racistbutlikesbasketball/ here?

>disagreeing with a viewpoint is now qualifying someone as "counter-thought police"

wew lad

They're not allowed to sit, it's league rules they have to stand.

based NBA

Because they aren't referring to everyone when they say "we matter", it's still their same racist "black lives matter" garbage.

>be spain
>land in Hispaniola
>wipe out their entire native population
>flood their island with African slaves
>2016
>Dominicans are niggers

My gf is from DR but she's light skinned. Not that that means dick to me since I'm a white boy. But it's a big deal in DR. In effect skin color determines social hierarchy down there.

No because the NBA is filled with patriotic players while the NFL is filled with divas. The NBA and even boreball should usurp the NFL as America's league

NBA is carefully trying to make sure they don't piss off their large white male fanbase like the NFL failed to do

is this you and your gf?

Ya, she's mad cool. She self admittedly had a big head, but the camera perspective is off. Idk I was drunk. My head is big as fuck too.

You guys look great, semi-user

Thanks man. We're happy together, I feel like she's someone from my hometown, which is insane since I'm from Santa Cruz, CA.

she looks cute

from a European viewpoint I would advice her to lose a bit of weight, but I know you Americans like it chubby, so who cares

good luck to both of you

Ya, you guys are all tall and thin. Ironically this was at a sports bar, wings were had. We went to the Eros Ramazzotti concert that night. She speaks 4 languages. I speak American. Sorry for the blog post.

>In effect skin color determines social hierarchy down there.
Not only here, the rest of latin america is like this, also you can find whiter girls than her here.

Neither sounds more inclusive than the other. And neither sounds exclusive

She signed a contract before the game promising no political shit. She wore the shirt violating the contract, so the Sixers replaced her. The story ends here.

Ya, that's some knowledge I didn't know until I moved to NYC and met her. I had never met a Dominican until the military, and couldn't find it on a map until her. I'm from a """diverse""" area too. She makes me feel like a sheltered gringo. But.. .I'm still learning things, nothing wrong with that I suppose.

The news and leftists are solely responsible for this shit after they went full tabloid for fucking Trayvon Martin

This is completely manufactured by yellow journalism

>She makes me feel like a sheltered gringo.
Good for you both man, haven't you planned on visiting DR for vacation or something?

>When a police officer kills a black person

That's not a racist thing like your making it out to be, that happens anytime a police officer does something to warrant investigation. The reason being is that people being held in jails tend to take revenge on police men being held there guilty or not.

So it would be a rather stupid waste of officers and a low blow to moral to off a guy everything a investigation happens when 99% its fucking nothing.

The problem is the TWOKE idiots are all for free speech when it's what they want to here. They don't care about contracts... Only virtue signalling

When the media tells your women you're evil, its kind be of hard to breed with them.

>we

that bitch looks like a frog

your problem with this argument is that over 90% of blacks are killed by blacks and the number killed by cops is LESS THAN ONE PERCENT

BLM is a joke

take this "meme response" and shove it up your ass. Niggers should stop being niggers. MOST cops are not nigger killers, and most cops who do fuck up are punished

>telling somebody they need to leave because they don't agree with what you believe to be the proper set of beliefs
>making this post

you just keep digging deeper Hans

Wew. You might want to consider finding a safe space child

White people are definitely fucking its just most white women I know are on long term birth control and they might only shit out one kid once they are 33