I need someone to talk

I need someone to talk.
My name is Dan and I fucked up my life horribly some years ago... I was a member of German special police forces but short on money so I committed a crime and got fired. I went to jail for 3 years.
Since then a lot of stuff happened. I'm currently studying... at which I'm pretty successful. It's pretty easy for me to get girls but I just can't keep a relationship going and its fucking me up horribly. On the inside I'm unbelievably afraid of loosing everything and therefore, in a relationship, I'm completely clingy and need reassurance non-stop. A lot of people like me but I just can't seem to open up to someone and because of that i feel completely lonely. My current relationship is absolutely destructive and I'm depressed most of the time.
Im not even excpecting someone to read this and i honestly have no clue what I want to get out of posting this. Just had to get it off my chest. Have a picture of me and thanks for reading, guys.

tl;dr

nice hair, you dork

nice hair

Can anybody relate? Does anyone have advice? I'm just happy about every reply

Joe Blake, is that you?

just chill out. i've come out of prison like you have before, and it was tough. it's all in your head, just get over it. do everything you can to make your life better.

actual Sup Forumsro out.

if you're happy about every reply, i hope you enjoy my boipussy

stop being clingy, you dummes Dingy

hol dir erstmal ne moderne Heizung, Spast

Töte dich

Don't worry, you're Lebensborn. You're perfect and things will look out for you, you just need to find someone else who is Lebensborn and you two will be happy together.

>afraid of losing "everything"
>clingy
>needs nonstop reassurance

nigger you are either a hardcore narcissist or have something along the lines of borderline personality disorder.

both are equally disgusting

Thank you, bro. I'm trying.
Im also happy about this one
Der hat ne Wasser Tasche. Das ganze Haus wird mit Fußbodenheizung geheizt, welche unter anderem von einer Solaranlage gespeist wird.
Hab ich schon mal probiert. War nicht so witzig.
Thanks for cheering me up :)
I know...

What exactly do you want us to tell you? Even as someone who's been where you are, there was no one piece of magical advice that fixed all the problems, you just have to recognize your problems, isolate them, and lock them down over time. It's just like working your way past any other flaw. Find it, understand it, take steps to overcome the behavior.

I might recommend you get a shrink. Never had one myself, but if you're not great at introspection, it will help you.

ick glaub dein kopp hat auch ne wassertasche.

geh mal in therapie oder sprich dich bei nem kumpel wo aus. vielleicht hilfts.

Vielleicht suchst du dir die falsche Partnerin?

Ich hoffe es sehr. Leider hab ich nur noch wenige Leute, die die ganze Geschichte kennen. Ich werde es versuchen.
I was hoping to hear stuff like the one you just wrote so... thank you.

You're welcome, you Aryan masterpiece.

Meine jetzige Freundin hab ich bei einem one night stand kennengelernt. Es war alles perfekt bis der Alltag kam. Jetzt streiten wir uns nur noch aber ich habe Angst vorm alleine sein

Have you ever tried any hallucinogens? LSD and mushrooms can both be good for getting over insecurities and opening up, and molly is great for helping you transcend yourself for just a while. Not sure what drug laws are like where you're at, but they can help.

na dann lern doch mal eine kennen ohne sie gleich durchzuvögeln. gut ding braucht weile.

We become what we fear. If you fear being alone or being abandoned, you'll spend too much time working to make that NOT happen which will cause problems.

Face your fear. Accept that we all die alone. Gather your fears, because no one can face them for you.

Also, read the first letters of each sentence in the last paragraph.

Tatsächlich ein guter Tipp...

Fuck, I'm glad I'm afraid of bears then.

what did you do to get kicked out and go to the gayfengnis?

You're an idiot. You don't take hallucinogens when you're mentally unstable they fuck you up

Actually LSD helped me get over some shit when I was stuck in a rut in my early 20's.

You've never actually done hallucinogens have you?

No sir, my family has a history of mental disorders and there's no way I'm going to take the chance of tripping some switch in my brain. Pun intended

>I've never tried it for myself
>I've never done any actual research
>I should give advice on this topic!

>has done extensive research
>gives advice well within the bounds of that research

Show me the research that says doing hallucinogens are going to fuck up your head when you don't have a preexisting condition.

That's not what I said. I was implying that some can draw out pre existing conditions. I personally know a bloke who had a very mild condition who took acid and got fucked up. Granted he tripped a fuckload and may have gotten dodgy shit but still

which special force?

get to a psychiatrist
seriously they will be able to help