OFFICIAL BRAZIL PURGE THREAD

OFFICIAL BRAZIL PURGE THREAD.

DEATH TOLL NOW 75+
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/death-toll-now-75-in-espirito-santo.html

POLICE GO ON STRIKE, PURGE ENSUES:
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/police-go-on-strike-in-brazil-cities.html

LIVE UPDATES:
twitter.com/politioutsource

THIS IS A CODE RED. BRAZIL IS IN A PURGE.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/06/brazil-police-strike-crimewave-troops-espirito-santo
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/03/brazil-troops-gangs-rio-grande-do-norte-olympics
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198826/Brazilian-city-s-murder-rate-650-police-strike.html
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paros_policiales_en_Argentina_de_2013
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brazil has been in a purge for ages, it's a shit hole full of drugs, guns and murder. Nuke the fucking place...

They've been on a lockdown from the Olympics and there's some gangwar because of a massacre in a prison where they played football with some prisoners heads and there psychos who chop your head off with a butterknife.

checkd

murder rate is up 936% past three days

How come the MSM won't cover this? Is it because they're afraid it will tear down their gun agenda?

Bless PO for not pushing agendas

Never get any freaking dubs

Any big media covering this yet?
Are there militars taking care yet?

Brazil is fucked. I dated a qt brazillian once who was visiting Europe. We were walking down a normal street just going for a walk. It was a bit quiet not many people around. She was freaked out because in Brazil when the street is empty it means you're getting mugged or there's going to be a drive by. Made me realize how good EU/US has it.

Lot of them don't even have jewellery or smart phones because they will just get mugged. Normal part of life there.

political outsource broke the story. daily mail and BBC picked up on it, but PO is the only one really updating. that, and small local news outlets in brazil.. MSM doesnt want this catching on in fear of it ruining their agenda

AgreedThe military was sent in

fuck

This is what happens when republicans run a country

you

u almost had it, you're gonna have to be quicker than that

well, what do you expect from that shithole?

that's what happens when you suck Americas dick and don't legalize drugs.

Can we get a link from a real news site please friends

Just Google Brazil, loads of shit come back about it.

They're quads dipshit.

Political Outsource is as real as it gets

you, kind user, are a simple fool

The best of the best of the best sir theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/06/brazil-police-strike-crimewave-troops-espirito-santo

It's legit you sheeple cunt

No, the MSM could easily blame guns for the violence. It must be that they don't give a shit about Brazil, like the rest of humanity.

>daily mail

Never heard of this site before, thanks

this is what happens when niggers.

From last August:
Brazil deploys over 1,000 troops in response to spate of gang-related attacks
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/03/brazil-troops-gangs-rio-grande-do-norte-olympics

So 200 this time and 1000 a few months ago. How is this such a big deal? There were deaths preceding in both cases.

>Everything is fake unless I say so

Brazilian here, and i can confirm that's not true. Ur chick was just a retarded drama queen. I've never been robbed in my entire life and i live in Rio.

you can't be robbed if you own jack shit

plus political outsource, BBC, and the guardian

go away shill

no problem user

kek

Me on the back

Hey macacos, what do you call Brazil nuts in Brazil?

Castanha do ParĂ¡. Btw, it's macaco.

This picture is from argentine???

You won't see this on OGlobo, both right and left biased medias are fucking terrible in south america

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198826/Brazilian-city-s-murder-rate-650-police-strike.html

Confirmed

Well, I live in Rio too and have been robbed 6 times so far

Se fodeu.

yes,

So what do they call them in ParĂ¡, then?

jesus christ!

My bad macaquito, nice trips though. What the situation like there really then? Is it as bad as they say or is it just as shit as it normally is?

quads of truth

>How come the MSM won't cover this?
Are you retarded? This has been the headline of all major publications for days now

and

political outsource > daily mail

BBC and The Guardian reported on it too, but Political Outsource did it first and has informants on the ground in espirito santo

MSM is cnn, fox, msnbc, ny times. only political outsource is the only american media to cover it

Get that week ass bike out of here, take a look at a real bike, white hyabusa

It depends on where you are and how you look like. If you look like a clueless gringo with a lot of shit to be stolen you're prolly gonna get rekt here in Rio if you don't know where you're going, else it's gonna be fine. Also, in smaller cities it's very hard to be robbed or anything even if you look like the average retarded gringo.

The Purge is real
Praise our emperor and savior D. Trump for containing these subhumans by building the wall

Welcome to the abandoned place of God's hand ...

Brazil Nuts

castanha

Fuckbyquads

The military moved in but the looting and murdering continues.

At least you get some good coffee beans there.

bunch of braindead monkeys

We already had a police strike in 2013 in all the country, but it wasn't terrible as this

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paros_policiales_en_Argentina_de_2013

The english article is really incomplete
It was the start of the end for the last goverment

I hate coffee anyways

looks like Rio's police is about to follow their example and go on strike. if that really happens we could easily see a death toll above the three digits

The death toll in espirito santo is over 75 by now. It is happening, will get worst because the brazillian states are bankrupt. So they cant afford police salary, health care and education. The cops there are facing huge wage loss due to seven years without raise with a very high inflation. Soon other states wont be able to keep the cops paycheck too.