Why is everyone in their own little region thread??? What happened to international banter and shitposting?!

Why is everyone in their own little region thread??? What happened to international banter and shitposting?!

it's just europe they need a general for each country

we have both u dingus

this is a good thread. have a +1 from a non-anglo

Euro hours are shit

>international thread
>only crossposters are anglos because the default language is english and we're just here to shitpost

When it's "real american hours" board become slow as shit and every post is absolutely nonsense 500 words long

euro hours has too many generals but it's the only time you meet normal people

american hour posts are all complete shit, they are the worst retards you could think of
every thread is about themselves and how special and intelligent and how different and unique they feel like for being interested in internationalculture (lol) and i am pretty sure like half of them are chink and paki diaspora, just awful
AWFUL

sometimes i check Sup Forums at night when i can't sleep it always makes me rage

btw Sup Forums is right, american-time Sup Forums is SJW as fuck while euro-int is always nationalist

stop making these threads every day or take it to /qa/ along with the rest of your ilk, you whiny little cunts

>it's the only time you meet normal people

that is EXACTLY why euro hours are trash

most American posters are unironically Mexicans

normies are the only good people, autists need to be deported

this
complaining about it is pointless because i will keep happening

for a broad topic board like this generals are inevitable

It's good to shitpost in our own languages too.

why did you post a pic of an american ?

B A S É
A
S
É

Agreed

Mademoiselle...

Europe will dominate Sup Forums

Better to browse generals than mind-numbing shit like these: