Sup Forums used to be good they said

>Sup Forums used to be good they said

i'll never understand this board

I wonder what triggered that guy

although I do wish I could find an alternative site because being here since 2009 is starting to fuck me up, I actually thought it was a good idea to confess to a girl by playing her a Neutral Milk Hotel song while drunk.

Same shit here everyday and people calling themselves patricians for swapping billboard to Sup Forumscore and owl fiend recordings.

remember when Tegan & Sara and Lady Gaga were waifus of choice and we had 2 Alice Glass trip/avatarfags

I will never understand how anyone found Alice Glass attractive

I offered a girl I liked my CD of Strawberry Jam. She hated it and called it weird.

Rejection of a lifetime

i think he meant owls the emo/math rock band and not the animal

>using milk as an example
Theres your problem

no really, it was a meme for a while

Admittedly, I did have a lot of fun on this board years ago.
It was good.
I know that sounds unrealistic, but it was.

Hell, I met my current gf here almost six years ago. Best thing that ever happened to me.

>trying to understand

more owl albums please

>There's people here so literally new that don't even know about owls

jesus christ

There was always a big percentage of retarded posters and bad music, but it is definitely worse now. At least people used to make fun of plebs, now this entire thing is about pleb culture pride.

>2012 is considered the past
fuck
when was it we had anime expert and the related memery? that was when Sup Forums as at least not this bad

qt chart threads were the best thing here

yeah, it's always been plagued by faggots like you

reminder to stop listening to

weezer
greenday
the microphones
AJJ
blink 182
mac demarco
tame impala
waifu shit
all indie/alt rock post 2000
mumble rap

This. Everyone just acts like "he he call me pleb all you want cuz I don't care, I actually listen to what I like, not like you and your obscure music hehe".

>when was it we had anime expert and the related memery?

When chanology started and brought Sup Forums into the mainstream the second time.

why do people do this shit? it's like being proud of liking garbage indie pop because shit fork gave it a decent score

I like Crystal Castles but she's uggo, weird face shape

I haven't been here for awhile but a few years ago you could at least get some good semi obscure recs every once in awhile. I still appreciate this board for showing me shit like Spiderland, Unwound and Can. Maybe those aren't really that obscure but I have her given a fuck about music journalism so I dont keep up with that shit.

>At least people used to make fun of plebs, now this entire thing is about pleb culture pride.

This is the problem with Sup Forums.

it's the boyish figure and her getting fingerbaned while crowd surfing, basically

wow

bump

Why?

Sup Forums sucked ever since smooch and big_luigi_fan and them left desu

bump

because

this gives me a lot of feels
not a terrible opinion

bump

the sky is blue

That's why you start them with MPP or Feels

>Babbys first big album release

We had 2 years of metal dominance
Then there was 2 years of indie
That was followed by 2 years of shitposting
Them we had 2 years of waifus poptimism
Now we are having 2 years of rap

Deny it all you like but each of these trends have been dictated by pitchfork and fantano and once they move on, so will the board as it's a constant influx of insecure easily led newfags directed by alt-reviewers and so the cycle will continue.

Meanwhile all those who break from the cycle will bitch, moan or leave and round and round we go....

I'd love to see EDM takeover... the irony of memeraptards crying about EDM taking over would be delicious since its all the same shit, memerap just has more vocals.

I miss the archive :(