I have a question for you guys

I have a question for you guys.

Have any of you experienced so much heartbreak, rejection, anger, and depression, that you no longer feel anything anymore? It finally happened for me today. I discovered the girl of my dreams I've loved ever since Freshman year of High School has been fucking my friend. I'm done. I don't even know if I want to live anymore. I've given it my all. I've flirted with her, talked to her everyday, everything under the sun and still to no avail.

This type of shit has happened to me on so many occasions that I just don't care anymore.

If God is real, he's a sadistic piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

drmalotaibi.com/courses/grasshopper-and-bell-cricke.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

before considering suicide

kill them user

Do a flip.

she dont owe you shit, faggot

if she wants to fuck her dad thats her biz

lol how old are you? 12?

This! If you're going out then why not do some cleaning before you go

Kill yourself and stream it faggot

OP needs to get that dick out of his ass

welcome to the Feel nothing club where population varies way too much D;

Yea I know about the feel.

Earth is hell.

Were you...dating? did she cheat on you with your best friend? if not and you're just 'friendzoned' then move on my guy, she dosen't owe you shit

The trick is to say go up to her, probs with a bit of the old alcohola (not too much or you ain't as attractive) and flat out ask her out/ to fuck. When she says she and your freind are a thing say that the freind is merely a wingman and anything they said to her was nothing but to get her to you. Then give your freind a serious sitting down and possibly break his nose. When she asks, say that he wanted to fuck her off and you was having none of it. At which point if he tries any more shit tell him to fuck off for being a dishonest cunt and ruin their relationship

what? i found out the girl i had a crush on was into my friend.

you know what i did?

i found another girl. they're everywhere.

You probably didn't make a move, and allowed yourself to become a beta orbiter.

Secondly, women aren't angels. Women act prudish in public, but when the betas are gone they allow themselves to get fucked by popular guys.

Life lessons?

(1). Always assume no matter how innocent or nice a woman looks that she is riding the cock carousel. Just because she isn't a slut in front of you doesn't mean she isn't a slut in front of other guys.

(2) Never be friends with women. You're just used for social validation without any benefits in return. If you find a woman attractive, make a move, don't try to act like a friend. If she rejects you, move on.

it's always like this.
2017 started out great. the cutest girl in my department got drunk on our christmas party and started cuddling with me. of course I fell for her.
I became her supervisor, so I get to spend every day with her.
But things got different. She's no longer interested, it seems. and now I am trapped with seeing her every day.

It's like whenever something good happens, it's just to make the ensuing kick in the nuts that much harder.
you only rise so you can fall.

She likes him, not you. That's tough, but that's the way it is. You learned a valuable lesson the hard way: if you like a girl, tell her as soon as appropriate so you can find out if she likes you. If you really can't cope, talk to your parents and ask them to help you get some counseling. This happens to guys all the time, and it isn't easy. It happened to me when I was in HS all the time. Now I'm happily married to a woman who lets me call her my "slampiggie." I wish you my kind of success

You can grieve, user, but like user said...when you are done grieving, move on.

hey OP, this is a mental exercise for you.

Imagine there's this really hot girl you want to get with. So every day at lunch you hang out with her and her two best friends at the cafeteria. Everyone's laughing at everyone's jokes, you're vibing, friends with her friends she's friends with your friends.

Then her best friend says "user, i've... i've always loved you. Can you date me?"

For whatever reason, she's not your type and you're not attracted to her at all. You've been attracted to her best friend the whole time.

How would you handle that situation?

Yea. It's really shitty when you've lived in sadness for so long that it actually becomes comfy.

I don't know if I want to be sad or happy anymore. On one hand, with sadness I'm comfy, but the chemicals in my brain tell me it's bad and makes me feel bad. But on the other hand happiness feels out of place and weird, I'm always on high alert when I'm happy and tend to back out of the situation.

user, this is life- and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I've moved across the country for someone I was in a relationship with, only to have them leave me in the middle of the first night to fuck their ex.

Another person I was with found out she was pregnant a week after we started dating. Because I cared about her, I stayed and ended up being a step dad. On the day we were looking at houses, she told me she was moving out, basically lying about everything. I still wonder if she really ever loved me.

Everyone has stories about how someone they've cared about has fucked them over. Life is going to fuck you over no matter how well off you might have it.

My advice is to take some time to heal from this and make yourself move on. Don't let people walk over you and treat you like a doormat either. Easier said than done, I understand, but if you want to even have a sliver of hope for a happy life, you're going to have to. If not, life is going to destroy you.

Since this is a general feels threadh and I'm drunk af right now in my dorn I guess I''ll tell my story..
It fucking hurts. I wass in a relationship with the most beautiful, kindest ,smartest girl I know for over a year. I fell too much in love with her. 2 months ago she brought up some BS reason and broke up with me. Ever since then we've been in a good realitonship. We see each other every day since we go to the same uni. And it fuckin hurts. I wshi I couldnt see her anymore, I wish I could be mad at her, or she at me, that we could yell at each other..
This friendly crap is too brutal. Every day I ssee her, the same night I will maybe get 4-5 hours of sleep, because I would spend the rest ot them thinking about her. Thinking what it could have been. Fuck

Don't take life's shit sitting down like a cuck. Me and my brother got ratted out us smoking weed by our best friend of years and instead being sad about it we beat the shit out of him.

He was never your friend kick the fuckers head in then fuck your slut bitch once more then leave her. You gotta grab life by the balls my friend and make it good.

CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN

Could of been worse, see could have said she was getting surgery then sent you this

"that you no longer feel anything anymore?"

are you gonna pretend you dont feel anything? you sound pretty upset.

you've predicated your happiness on something external, arbitary and fleeting. dont give in to temptation so easily and have the self-discipline to value yourself and take ownership of your own existence instead of relying on others to be happy.

She wasn't even your GF never mind your just beta.

I feel your pain OP. This happens to me often. My friends will drag me out and I'll meet some chick I thinks cools. Fast forward a few days or weeks and she has hooked up with one of friends. This has happened more time than I care to mention. Now if they manage to get me to go out in a group I just sit at our table and drink. I don't bother socializing outside of my group of friends. Plus side I've started to save money since I'm not buying drinks for random chicks.

this right here. you don't actually like them, they're just the worst and you know it. the moment you delude yourself into this idea that it's about love and bs, she immediately is uninterested. so never pretend to be their friend unless you're laying foundation cement for sex. women are a panel of switches and triggers, the "legs permanently shut" one is always on for beta orbiters expecting sappy romance or feelings to matter. have her see you interact with several women around her and ignore her. do it specifically to piss her off, as much as women like to say they "see through your social manipulations", not this one. it is deeply ingrained in her brain to be attracted to you after she sees that you're even capable of speaking to other women, people are retarded these days. do it. watch her come up and talk to you because mild jealousy. fucking watch how pathetic it is. that she is socially manipulated by you. then turn 360 degrees, walk away. by the way, your friend is not your friend. what kind of fag has friends anyways? I know that men are actually people unlike women and capable of real feelings and friendships, but fuck him. he's a woman. people are in his life for compartmentalized social reasons, he's a sociopath like all women. he probably had you around to make him look/feel better. lone wolf out

Sounds like she broke you! Good. That person you were before is dead now. Also good. Because if you're honest with yourself, that guy sucked. He was unmotivated, and a pussy. He was beta.

Now's your chance to start the fuck over. And it's probably the one chance you'll get because it's really, really hard to get broken twice. And I mean broken, demolished, not just sad or upset or depressed, but broken.

Take the time to step out of your comfort zone. Get a new haircut. Read some new books. Listen to some new music. Watch some new movies. Go shopping for some new clothes. Reinvent yourself. Enjoy!

Life is shit yadda yadda I was like you some times ago, guess what, she got into a relationship with a friend whom i tought who was a good listener and all
Discovered they fucked like rabbit
Now I dont give a shit about the so girl of my life yadda yadda, she tried to talk to me again etc but I told her to fuck off

Got a lot of girls after that etc ffw now Im with a girl, shes a nympho, not so mature but I care about her

So lifes like that
Move on

Dont be a cuck, if youre going to kill yourself clean some shit before leaving and kill that "friend" of yours and rape that bitch before killing her

yes i have. i use to work at a grocery store, i liked my boss there. i thought she was the nicest person there to me. i was sad when she quit. a few years ago meet up with her again, she changed her appearance no more glasses and straight hair. i was mr.whackamole so i never got her hints. i stopped whacking so much i was all blushy to her, i forgot she was engaged. she got away from me again.

another story

>on my release date of therapy i went to the place i stayed at
>i liked a girl on my floor since i was there
>i ran up to her we had a bruff discuction on how we were
>some girl butts in asking about my friend
>i went on a rant on him
>it made me unable to get the girl's number

awww OP, im so sorry to hear that man i know it must be painful to know that shit, feel for you user. I can only tell you that the pain will lesson (dont let it turn into hate) and that your idea of the girl is probably more infatuating then the actual person. One day you will find a girl and you will remember this point and realize time heals and there are so many exciting and awesome girls out there. I know it painful and i know it hurts, and i also know that things will be begin to feel better. One day at a time user the pain will die by itself.

Do something else, find a hobby, study something. Find some friends and enjoy your life.
One day, you're gonna wake up with a hangover, besides a girl you fucked the night before.

"If God is real, he's a sadistic piece of shit"

What does he owe you? It's not his fault you don't have any game and are alone xD Grow up. Regardless if you are religious or not, it's no ones fault but yours. If deformed, handicapped, and autistic people can hook up with someone, you have no excuse...

On a side note. Don't consider ending your life. Why should you be the one to die, right? If it's really bothering you, find this future GF of yours, and put a 9mm in the back of her skull...then kill yourself. At least you won't be the only one to suffer ;) You mine as well include your friend in there too.

Sure, but are you happy. Cause Im pretty sure I was the happier I ever was. I just cant imagine being better with s.o. else.. Which makes seeing other people pointless. Im thinking of asking her to get back together next weel. Se what happens. If it is a no, then I think I would be able to move on. Until then I guess I will alcohol and sleepless nights will be the way.

Nothing but anger, but now that is even starting to fade.

Yes, OP.

Top kek

Brilliant. If only those femicunts could see the real Sup Forums, they'd spend more time fucking and less time updating their Tumblrs.

Sorry this happened to you, user. *Sup Forumsro hug*

You guys still have emotions? I remember those.

Just tell her you are not over the breakup and need some distance to heal. Because it's the truth.

Do you have a book recommendation?

Fuck off

Recently ended shit with the girl I had hoped to spend my life with because she fucked my friend. You're better off without that in your life.

Yeah I've got plenty. Not sure what you might be into or interested in, but it's all about trying new things so here, try a few of these:

>Fiction/Novels
The Baron in the Trees
The Unbearable Lightness of Being

>Fiction/Short Stories
The Grasshopper and the Bell Cricket by Yasunari Kawabata

Actually...you know what? Go ahead and just read that last one, if nothing else. You can find it on Google in pdf. It's short and I think it'll do something for you right now.

Face it, you're a faggot.

>I've loved ever since
>love

Theres nothing wrong with feeling a little hurt. Its better than feeling nothing. But I can only assume you are very young based on your post and haven't experienced a lot of loss in your life. As you get older you'll witness serious betrayal and you'll watch as friends and relatives die. Life is a bitch. Just try to enjoy the ride and don't take it too seriously. Don't get hung up on a girl before youre even in a relationship with her. Thats a big mistake

Go up to her tell her she's sexy and you want to fuck. Make sure your friend is there when you do it. After that knock him the fuck out and go fuck his bitch. Bouns points if you fuck her while he's in the room knocked out

Just wrapped up The Unbearable Lightness of Being. Now I can't look at the poster for the Phillip Kaufman film (chick wearing a bowler hat nearly nude) without thinking about the part where she has a fantasy of her partner placing her on the toilet and watching her take a dump. Kundera was a Sup Forumstard at heart.

Off to read story you recommended. Will report back how my life has changed if thread doesn't 404.

Yeah I'm sorry to say buddy but get over it. My brother found out his woman was seeing his best friend behind his back and they have a 5 year old kid together. Your still in highschool , you don't realize how much worse it can be. Atleast your not 30 or 40 year old neet, you have so much time to live, love and learn. Just listen to some sad music and say fuck women until you find another girl you like and move on.

>Kundera was a Sup Forumstard at heart.

So fucking true kek

You guys are all cunts and anyone on this shit should off themselves. Id kill myself now if it werent for two things Seeing the world burn and no one knowing for the next hundreds of years figure out why the hell a neglected young man decided to jump off the other side of the fly thingy and cause mayhem all over again

hey maybe you forgot its the real world and you arent talking to everyone on just your phone But people in real life have to actually think out the pain they see and not just feel it like a faggot who kills himself after being played with aka my friend who shot the couple who knew all along. God I fucking hate people

Itll happen a lot dude, either be a dumb piece of shit and focus on relationships, or seek true happiness and forgoing relationships and achieving tangible goals in life.

Maybe you should have asked her out you creepy clingy little shit.

Once you're out of puberty you'll be alright you edgy little kid.

Honest question OP:

Why do you think you're entitled to her? Why don't you think she deserves the right to choose who she fucks, and has the right to not fuck you?

Man you guys dont know how much I hate people. i wish I could stick a chainsaw down someones fucking throat just for saying how much that bitch loved me GOD I hate people I hate being the guy who has to think it I hate how people brush it off and think to themselves man I lost her oh well.. Fuck.. You people dont know the pain and thats why youre all ugly autistic faggots That's why none of us get laid And thats why its better if we had all died when we all had those thoughts in high school and to beat the high score. You people make me sick I have a lot of pain in my eyes and I would slaughter a town if I could but instead I play video games and pretend to Yeah I bet you all do too and whilr you all watch your animes and cry to yourselves I take it out on fucking people

drmalotaibi.com/courses/grasshopper-and-bell-cricke.pdf

In case anyone else wants to read it. The passage at the end about getting a bell cricket and thinking it's a grasshopper really moved me. I had a brief fight with my wife earlier today and this part helped me realize that I don't appreciate her for who she is and want things to be different than they are. Thank you so much, user.

it's 2017 bro
all females are accepted to behave like whores
stab her up, mutilate her pussy
stab her uterus

Thought that one might do something for you. Glad you liked it

The Bhuddhists believe in impermanence. "Everything changes." Our grief is caused by clinging to what we have for fear of losing it.

user, she's never going to swallow your jizz or let you shoot a load deep up her poopchute. But some other girl will. Find her and enjoy every second of it.

Ill take thatas a compliment because youre a shitty person and are probably so well liked in person.

Welcome to real life, fuckboi.

If you can't take a little pain, then just an hero.

Just know that if you work hard like a bitch you will get pussy, but you have to risk and get outside and get slapped a lot of times. You have to learn to hard way. If youre not willing to do this then you will just slowly die off and lose interest in life. Yes it's shitty but that's how it is.

And I know this OP, but I still didnt ''accept it'' so like you I am feeling like shit. I have no energy to go outside and get rejected until I get it, but this is the only way.

You sure like to bitch a lot. Ever think the problem is you? Maybe she didn't like your toxic attitude ya boner

Keep crying.

With all due respect, I don't believe user feels he is entitled. He was just too much of a pussy to tell her he liked her. News flash: girls don't make the first move because they don't have to. That's your job, user.

How's being 16 going for you?

No but I still had that bitch suck my dick LMAO and my life is good how about yours

Post pic of yourself OP

lets see why she rejected you.

you can always just send her a dick pic, maybe she will choose the bigger guy.

Or the best option just become a faggot.

This morning I discovered that my fiancé of three years has been cheating on me for over a year. I was incredibly heartbroken and full of rage until there was just nothing, emptiness.

key to happiness

You don't have to "work hard." You have to *ask*. Did OP ask for what he wanted? No. Is it reasonable to expect to get what you want without asking. No.

Self-improvement is fine, when done for yourself. It will not help you get laid, in most circumstances.

LOLthats what they want but really Im just a nigga from the 666 and I set up five other people and they hate themselves Its really how I keep myself together

That's not fair. We've all been there. Well, most of us, Mr. Thundercock.

Im toxic? Thanks I really never cared about her since I go both ways and have gotten laid before so I dont care? I just hate having to think it all out and have to realize I have to ditch all my ideas and become stone cold.

I'm not gonna say: "You'll meet someone better" or any of that bullshit. Just because you met the girl of your dreams doesn't mean you should live for her. Don't let an unrequited love drive towards the end.
Just live how you want to. You may be completely infatuated with her but she just doesn't give two fucks. And if she does then killing yourself is going to hurt her and everyone you love. More people care about you than you think, you'd be surprised. Most of all don't expect immediate recovery from you loving her, there may be some "I still love her" but such is life.

This.

I don't trust a guy who claims never to have had his heart broken before. I don't care how fucking crazy, over-the-top alpha a dude is; a woman cuts each one of us down to size at one point or another.

from one user to another, ask her out and if she says no, move on

find a girl who actually wants to be with you Sup Forumsro, she's out there

Everyone posting here including myself was in your position at some point, thinking that somebody or something likes to pick on us and make our lives shit.

Then you'll grow up and you'll be talking to other fags on Sup Forums about getting their shit together.

So get your shit together, God isn't real, don't blame him for anything. If you talked to a girl for long enough and she still isn't interested, then she isn't interested, you quit it and move on.
You act like this girl is the only chick left on the planet. Give it a couple of weeks and you'll find someone else to fall in love with.

>It finally happened for me today.
just today? so you wrote this shit under the influence of what just happened. Give it some time and you'll feel stupid for ever making this thread.

>man up
>don't blame others for you not being able to take a hint
>blame yourself for choosing shitty friends
>suck it in and wait it out
>deal with reality
>life isn't easy? get used to it, or work to make it better. Nothing just comes to you

If you choose to remain a pussy then kys, if not then figure it out, nobody will do it for you

Hey just look at all the porn we have on this site I raped a couple of girls before and gotten away with it. Im not bragging I put a condom on it and pinned it on them. Im never going to say why but its really because I hate all of you people Some of you people have autism and cancer and are therefore incurable. Man I wish I could just have one extreme day and everything will be fine. But you know what I ditched everything Im better now and listening to you people moan makes me realize women are worthless and are just to be used for feelings. Girls are just worthless pieces of sacks and will be quick to cheat on you and you all know it

If your become really depressed more then what you mentally can handle. You will experience ego death. Anyone or anything you enjoy/love will be removed, the world is just grey. Nothing matters, and nothing really effects you emotionally.Your completely immune. You could watch someone being shot infront of you and you don't move an inch.. When you reach this state, anything becomes possible. Killing yourself is not hard at this point. You gain the ability of absolute decision. You have the feeling of absolute freedom. Real freedom, since nothing binds you to anything. Your death is in your own hands so much more clearly, even if it always is. Your never really aware of it unless you remove all the sugarcoating and can actually feel it in your hands

It feels so fucking sweet to know what absolute 0 is. Because once you have felt it, all holes that comes ahead of you in your life will seem to shallow.
You will no longer follow. you will be leading everyday into tomorrow. End of all sorrow.

Just buildings blocks of your foundation..

Are you a faggot? My friend died for this fucking reason and you say it as a joke. Kill Yourself

dude heartbreak happens when your girl breaks up with you, or you catch her cheating. you werent even dating?
you know youre suppose to make a move right fucking quick right? like you cant be friends first
you should rethink your strategy for the next one, or just kill yourself because youre in all actuality a massive fucking faggot.

dude gets heartbroken over a girl he aint even ever been with

Sorry to hear that user. Better to find out now than never, though.

You make it seem like a light show Do you even know how harder the internet has made it for people to not forget shit like this. What if youre a manlet with a good looking face and can totally score if it werent for the fact that youre short and poor? All that was need to make it all work was being older. Fuck you Seriously

Those weren't ideas, they were fantasies. You can control your fantasies, and let them work for you.

If you can't handle that pain, you are worthless. You better livestream your death to at least contribute something out of your misery. Whining doesn't help, just quietly erase your existance.

im the same man 5'8 130lb and a good face. never had a problem
but i am 28 so maybe i know more, dont get so down about it. the next fine ass girl you see wearing a yellow sundress and a sleeve tattoo will show up and id get all over it if i were you

Who said anything about that Ill just watch porn thank you very much

Enjoy your shitty way to go through life, user! And if you really did rape another human being, fuck you.

user, this is nothing to lose sleep over.

I lost my ability to feel after I watched my best friend die, for instance.

Hey those gurls were playable just like all the others on here.They werent shit

Okay thread is over Just go watch porn Im better off just jacking it off like old times LOL

btw it is all a show. at 1st anyway girls are too dumb to see anything else

I am a manlet with an average face and piss-poor social skills. On my very first date, I told the girl that I wanted to have sex with her. I still got laid, eventually. Now I am married and very happy.

Welcome to our world man, life only gets better once you cant feel.

I jerked off to some anal porn before I fell asleep last night. While I was watching this chick get fucked in the butt, I said to myself, "Damn, her ass is big!" Then I came. And fell asleep. The end.