How can I train my combat faster?

How can I train my combat faster?

Should I be doing slayer or another minigame rather than NMZ?

always slayer my nigga come on now

which game is that?

What are the reasons for doing slayer?

I could never get into it (aside from training)

Most have had shit drops

sex

Old School Runescape My Nigga

>2017
>Still playing Runescape
Kys faggot

I see. I always missed out on RuneScape, but OP's pic is so comfy, I wanna play.

>tfw you will never again play OSRS in 2017-10

It's decent money tbh not as good as killing dragons but also not as boring, plus you get tons of clues just make sure to use the highest slayer master you can use.

ROFL WOW OP RUNESCAPE IN 2017
LOLOL WOW.
STOP FUNDING MARKDONALDS' BURGER HABIT YOU FUCKING FAGCUNT

Well if your goal is all 99 you gonna have to do slayer eventually.
its killing 2 birds with one stone

Do it man comfiest game in history

I just want a decent def pvm/pk build not too high end dont have enough time for that

Once you play tutorial island you'll be hooked man

There's no other game like it

Tried getting back into it recently. I flipped my way to 35m and realized how much of a waste of time the game is so I did a 35m dp for my clan. I'd just afk sand crabs for cb but there's no money in it. Oh and that game is a huge fucking waste of time. Consider using your time on something more constructive or atleast a better game.
>to summarize grow the fuck up, the game is shit and has no play value

playing Runescape 07 in 2017
get out of here you fat bastard

If you want a decent pvp build just max out your strength and save for an ags and you're set.

lol pic is potted so I still have a long way to go

too much comfy... must... resist...

How much xp/hour are you getting in nmz?

I'm getting like 73k an hour at 84 strength. I thought it would be much higher but oh well.

My nigga you need 70 def! Dharok that bitch

You'll get like double xp

>you will never see your favorite game get destroyed by retarded updates again

waiting for my main account to get recovered =(

TFW deleted my gmail associated with my 07 account I was loving playing and forgot my password like a dipshit.

>TFW have payment information and transaction ids from my email and the email account was last used on but cause gmail is deleted "nope" and "sorry"

I'd love to play it but not getting that 50m and 99 stats again.

Try contacting a mod on reddit or just keep trying to recover it. If some hacker could recover one of my accounts despite knowing nothing about it then i'm sure you could aswell.

Didn't work once but it might work the 2nd time around? That'd be pretty autistic. I'll try it.

Worked for me man give her a go

I got a skiller with 4m on him and it's 30 wc and 30 fm.

Do I use the 4m for 99 firemaking or flip it? I hate combat in this game it's shit.

Better off putting it in farming, great investment. Gonna have to do SOME combat to do quests that max your efficiency tho, else it's just loads of wasted time.

>inb4 f2p shitter
if you are, buy a bond.

Buy a bond and do the fm boss, i forgot it's name but it's the best fm xp, good money and you can get a pet along the way.

What you mean shit?

Hybriding is life