Who was the better friend, Sup Forums?

Who was the better friend, Sup Forums?

Varro wasn't even the best bro in Spartacus

You shouldn't even compare the two shows. Spartacus appeals to a demographic with an IQ score about 15-20 points lower.

Pullo obviously

Does Crixus count really? He's more of a "I tolerate you" friend.

>You shouldn't even compare the two shows. Spartacus appeals to a demographic with an IQ score about 15-20 points lower.
Souce or fuck off

>stop friend from going mad and killing his wife and son.
>letting friend kill you to survive

gee, i wonder

They weren't 'friends' but they were brothers forged in combat, are you a woman because this seems to be something they don't understand.

Better friend coming through

>show involving interpersonal drama, battles aren't even shown
>show involving le epic battles Omg blood and boobies nice bro!

Source is my normalfag friend loves this show and he's dumb as a rock

Spartacus is extremely well executed pleb entertainment, there is nothing wrong with this. Spartacus is basically a non-shit version of GOT.

>my normalfag friend
>my friend
>friend
>he represents everyone
>also im 20 IQ points higher than him

How do you get a buzzcut in ancient rome?

Does this show hold up? I know it's campy as fuck, but is it still fun to watch despite that?

Skills.

Get your head shaved completely and let it grow that way naturally?

no idea, just reversed image searched then picked something to reply to him with

Xena holds up better. Hercules is pretty boring; not helped by Kevin Sorbo having the charisma of a block of wood.

Xena and Gabrielle lesbian secular tension in every episode

Pullo, obviously.

Absolutely, it's uber-comfy and fun.

Xena is far better though, more exciting and less repetitive.

Is there a watching order for these two shows? I know they mix together for some crossover episodes and take place in the same universe. Is there a way to find the right way to watch Hercules and Xena in the correct order?

just google it

There should be guides available online, but just make sure to watch season 1 of Hercules before starting Xena