8 years without sex

8 years without sex.
I'm 28 now
Why live?

Have you tried lowering your standards?

Sex is overrated.

Dude go rape somebody. Please

I'm 36 and I've been about three years without sex, so...not as bad as you in terms of the numbers, but I feel your pain if that's any help. Not sure why it would be any help but I'm just trying to be sympathetic and shit.

post a picture op. then ill tell you if you should live or not.

I'm just too shy and unmotivated to '''date'''
Dating websites are not option since I'm a 6/10

Have you tried leaving the house? I mean, women are everywhere. I met my last girlfriend at a D&D game.

You've got to have a hobby, right?

Thank bro

>6/10
So a 3?

Yeah Im going to gym and going to drawing classes and work

There is no saving for me, I got friendzoned more than anyone on the planet earth

Because you will have it again.

a 0/10 by women standards since I am shy

no confidence = bottom of the barrel

Have sex with a guy, user. It's easy. You can get a guy to your place quicker than a pizza.

You're right, kill yourself as soon as possible

10 years and counting. I went from not going longer than a month without some ass for, like, 15 years to this.

Doesn't bother me much except every single day.

I'm not gay, I wish I was because it looks easier to fuck

Nothing can beat a woman's beauty, I can't resist a pussy and a nice curvy and thicc pair of leggs

Exactly you get used to it after a while, but sometimes the urge comes back and shatter your life

Try this: "Hey, I'd like to take you out for coffee this Friday at 7, just you and me. I know this Indian place, it'll be a date. What do you say?"

Not having sex is a stupid reason to kill yourself

Yeah youre right kys.

Post your drawing pls

21 years without sex here, you have a long way to go brother.

That's a small problem that you make a big deal out of.

In the mean time as a mid twenties male I'm going on 24 years so shut yer trap.

Your not a virgin. Wheres the girl you lost your v card to?

That's exactly it, actually.

Sucks.

Holy crap why are you all having so much trouble getting laid? I'm ugly as shit and still get laid.

Oh shiz. Czeched

>Indian coffee
Why not just shit in her mug?

like I said, getting laid is about being confident or pretty
if you dont have one or 2 of them, youre fucked bro

why not fuck a prosi?

Listen Snowflake, everything is fine. If you fear rejection, sex, going out, not do know what to do, then this life is exactly what you want. So, instead of feeling down and shitty, accept the deal you made with your self.

If you really wanted, there are gazillion free books about self worth, about reprogramming yourself to other though models. There is therapy. Go on dating sites with a somehow professionally shot photo and sell half lies to 5ers and 6ers, preferably recently divorced.

Either except a life of frpping king or just get the pain directly in your blood. There is no middle ground besides going into final dark places.

Youre right, but I am allowed to complain too

I dont know where to go, I dont want to get setup and raped by niggers or get aids or get caugh with stinky whore

22 years without sex
22 years old
Live

Backpage.

23 year old kiss less virgin here. Have a decent life, job, almost paid off my house, read a lot in my spare time and do a lot of fun things.

I have just about 0 desire to seek out a relationship and don't care if I die a virgin. Get a hobby and a life and make yourself worth fucking if you're desperate to get laid OP.

>not reproducing means your genes are prolonged

an incel not killing himself is just prolonging the inevitable like the coward he is

the genes were not meant to survive.

you just have low test
I am horny all day every hour, I need to fap 2 times a day otherwise I would turn crazy

Taking you own life. Interesting expression — taking it from who? Once it’s over, it’s not you who’ll miss it. Your own death is something that happens to everybody else. Your life is not your own. Keep your hands off it.

see

kill yourselves, muster up courage and do what you have to do

I jack it quite a bit too but once I'm done I feel fulfilled sexually. It's like taking a shit to me, I have to do it but once it's over I'm out of the shitter and onto something else. No desire for romance or intimacy at all

>on Sup Forums
>shitposts about muh genes

Your children will be failures if you ever have any

one question thought
when you see a hot girl on street, in yoga pants, and her ass is juicy and bouncing and tight in her pants.. do you feel like shit or feel nothing at all?

Not even snuggling or head scratches?

because sex is a very small part of life and I believe a lot of people aren't having it.

This. I'm almost 26, 4 years of no sex.
Trying e-dating lately. Had a girl being all over me. She picked me up and we went to her place. Since i have social phobia and very few social interaction, i'm shy around new people and didn't talk much. She invited a friend over and i had to take the train home. then she told me i wasn't her type. She was also way below my league.

>sex is a very small part of life
>beginning of life is a very small part of life

been there too
just stop searching and you'll find someone. i know how cliché that sounds but trust me, from my experience i can tell you 2 things: if they notice that you are searching they back out and/or friendzone, and no matter how shy you are, there is always means to meet women. i met my gf in a wow raid, my best friend his wife at a metal festival. just live your life and if you meet a nice girl try to be open, grab all confidence you can find. if you're too shy irl try internet hobbies like gaming, or ask if you can draw her cuz you think she's beautiful, that way you are doing something you feel compfortable in while also impressing and complimenting her

Alcohol helps.

You don't even have a bike homie.

It's the other way around.

The exact same for me.

Honestly I think to myself "nice ass" or "delicious" for maybe a second but then I just get on with my day. I've been like this since I can remember. Never gave a shit about girls in highschool. I find them attractive on a base level but the deep desire just isn't there for me.

I'm not gay either. But I let a guy suck my dick. It was fun.

9.5 years

Get on my level.

Confirmed manlet here. OP, are you short? It makes a ton of difference.

>4928▶
>File: vault boy thumbs up.jpg (35 KB, 600x480)
> (OP)
>41
>9.5 years
>Get on my level.

Ahh, so you're married then.

Mfw 20 years without sex.
Tfw 20 years old

You have sex by forming relationships that lead to sex. If you are not doing that, you will remain sexless...end of story.

All the girls I dated where around 5-5'2 and I'm 5'7
Trust me the height had nothing to do with it in my case, it was pure shyness bro

They removed their adult services. Flajey as fuck, anyway.

www.reddit.com/r/virginityexchange

27 here

The beginning of life is birth, not conception, you Bible thumping retard.

Zozzle.

I was. Pretty much put me off relationships of any sort.

don't they call that being asexual?
asking for future use- girl I know apparently is.

No, I meant women fear manlets the way most guys don't want to bang a fattie. I learned this late in life and it helped me understand my failures so that I didn't take it personally.

>conception
>not
>beginning
>of something

user you're smarter than this please try again

I'd say more aromantic if that's a thing. Personally i reject the idea of asexual. Low sex drive maybe but tell me you don't like an orgasm and i call bullshit.

Having sex doesn't define your worth as a person. Ever thought about counselling?

if you are 2-3 inches higher than her you're in the safe zone

Same here buddy

got a handy from my ex about 4 years ago though so i'm holding onto that for now

>>still vergin
>>(not touchless or kissles)

reach my level of wizzardry then come back and bitch fuck face

Im 25 and havent had sex in 25 years. Why live?

Im too scared to die

this.

its caused u so much pain...when you start getting it regularly you will wonder what the fuck you were so worried about and all your thoughts will suddenly not be on dumb ho's and pussy but rather success.

I went 9 years, had a gf for a year, now its been 2 years. I'm gonna start being like Battlestar Galactica, every time I fuck a chick I'm gonna scream "RESTART THE CLOCK" when I bust a nut.
Oh and I live cause the alternative is nothingness.

>Having sex doesn't define your worth as a person

Yes it does.

We have a 22 somehow trashy small build chinese student in our team. Nearly every evening I see her standing at the bus stop, going through Tinder and similar apps like mad. She once said "there is always a lonely 30 year old in town, if everything else fails". Thats the reality these days.
I would agree if someone is really fucking going out every night and on 100s of dating sites and apps with a decent photo - and still has no pull.

There is a shitty dance class, a third quality theater, some bowling alley. I found a wonderful person (not to fuck) in a 10 weekends free language training class for a government test I never wanted to do.

20 khv here.

University is doing a speed dating event next week kek deep down thinking I should try it

Dont go there to meet anyone. If you are so distant to anything go there just to play a different character than yourself and see it a social experiment. I once went to speed dating place, huge, over 50 people. I claimed I'm russian poet and spoke with a bad russian accent. My boy, I had so much fun (and one Russian chick wanted to punch me).