Thinking about buying a pocketpussy because I cant get laid irl, any experiences with them Sup Forums?

Thinking about buying a pocketpussy because I cant get laid irl, any experiences with them Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30970
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than yo hand.

If don´t wash it properly, you´ll get warts.
i´ve been told...

Fucking piece of shit made my pocket crusty. 2/10 don't recommend.

worth every penny

They are too fucking small.

Buy a nice dildo and learn to love anal. You are already a fag who cant get laid so your ego should be fine with it.

get fleshlight brand its on valentines day sale. do so immediately

Keep in mind the size and length of your dick when buying one. Super tight, and you won't feel the texture(if any), too short and you'll probably break it. Also, check Amazon, they've got a decent selection for you to get started on.
REMEMBER TO CLEAN IT

Hmm, i will wash it after use ofcourse.

trust me, that wont be an issue for my johnson

It is really worth it if in costs you less than $60 it feels really good using good lubs, in the shower, oil works too, mine was $15 and it was my best present for myself in a while

You can buy bigger ones

yeah, i was thinking in the $30-40 range

I had the Stoya butt fleshlight for a while. It definitely felt really good, but the prep and cleanup was kind of a pain in the ass and living with other people I constantly worried about somebody finding it.

I'm thinking about getting another fleshlight soon though. The feeling is different enough from your hand and close enough to real sex that I feel like it's good practice for stamina and etc

Buy the 10 dollar Sasha grey ones on Amazon. Good deal. Soft. Squishy.

Feels good but not worth the price. I speak only from experience, but they aren't durable either

pretty good m8, dont go for the overpriced shit its all the same

Also dont cum in em. Pain in the ass to wash and they never dry out well.

i was actually thinking of just that one when i made this post.

Yo this is the EXACT model I have, it's so fucking good would recommend

they're better than your hand, remember to use lube cause you wont be able to slide your dick in. Also remember to WASH AFTER EVER USE I remember not washing mine and it had crusty cum and mold all over the inside had to throw it out after that.

aww, kind of want to cum inside it if i'm gonna buy one, is it really that bad to clean?

I just recently got a Sasha Gray pocket pussy/ass from Spencer gifts last week and I must say ive never cum hard after edging myself for an hour. Although I dont know if its my dick size or just not keeping it lubed properly for extended period of time but the rim of the asshole is already starting to tare.

lmao, i just googled pocketpussy and picked one, do you have any like modelname or something so i can check it out?

I ordered some stuff for my girl and they sent one as a mystery gift. Feels great. Highly recommend if you aren't getting laid. Or even if you are.

what even is edging? i'm a eurofag so you gotta help me on this one

I have one I bought from Bad Dragon. It feels really nice, but it's almost too much stimulation when I orgasm, it's hard to handle. then you also have to clean it up, which isn't really that big a deal, but a lot of times it's just easier to use your hand.

Making yourself cum to the very edge of cumming but you stop masturbating and dont, its an incredible feeling while doing it, then when you have the sweet release of finally cumming.

stopping yourself right before cumming a couple times and then exploding after a while.

JFC, user, that's disgusting. What the hell is wrong with you? Glad you learned your lesson

oooh i get it, yeah that's what I do too, never knew there was a name for it

go to /jp/ and look for the onahole thread
theres a pastebin with lots of good info

Yo this is it right?
lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30970
Well anyway I got that and holy shit what I did was buy it too small and u can take a look at that tiny hole on the back, goes all the way through best shit ever.

Tenga flip hole, $65 on Amazon. It's a game changer and super easy to clean (opens up). I'm 6.5 inches and it fits perfect

Buy your first one on wish.com. it only costs about 5 euro or dollar and it is great for what it is worth