What are the chances of this being good?

It seems that they've been adding more color in the new trailers and did reshoots
youtube.com/watch?v=smHxeRdf7oI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gklf1OQ6Wzc
youtube.com/watch?v=5qdfDdZHQgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People who went to test-screenings said the movie is still gritty and edgy and all the color and whimsy is for the trailers.

Wow, I can't believe they added Rainbow Dash, my favorite character, to Suicide Squad.

ponies were in the 2nd trailer though

Is RD in the movie now? Literally the best pegasus. Loved her cameo in transformers

I produce national radio commercials for a living... and the running joke here (for movies) is that if we have to produce commercials for it (meaning the studio buys radio advertising)

it's gonna bomb and be shit... so they're trying to recoup...

Well, I got suicide squad scripts yesterday

>not apple jack
Well well well, looks like reddit is here

it makes sense since they snyder got demoted a lot. the new execs agree the snyderverse is a shitty, miserable, blue-tinted place.

>apple jack
Patrician taste friend

>mudhorse

Philistines.

t. top cunt

HE JUSS THREATEN ME!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gklf1OQ6Wzc

>No mention of Fluttershy
This thread is embarrassing

Fluttershy is an embarrassment for her race. Doesn't deserve wings.

He went all in.
Respect for the madman if he pulls it off.
No risk no glory.

I don't know if I'm just getting too old or am just not the target audience but boy does this look lame.

I feel like if I met anyone involved with making DC movie I would hate them.

Except Cavill

It does look lame, it will be lame, and it shall be called kinyo by the contrarians.

Well if you're older than 17 you aren't the target audience.

This was originally going to be very dark but after the Queen trailer (which had every joke in the movie) they went oh fuck everybody loved it, uh, we ought to go back and re shoot stuff to inject moor humor into the movie

That's fucking lame. That's even worse than fluttershy

I'm 20. I still love dumb video games and anime though.

Me too, but there's a difference between dumb fun and shit.

remember what happens to your kind when you do this kind of shit
go back to your shithole

It feels like its going to be one of those movies that everyone agrees sucks, but still makes a fuck ton of money for some reason.

Jokes on you I was pretending to be retarded
well well well, looks like reddit is here

how are you guys gonna convince your mom to let you go?

>remember what happens to your kind when you do this kind of shit

>reddit
>cracking down on ponyfuckers

There's no difference between that shithole and this one.
I mean this is a big board
BANE?!
For you

It's funny because Mokocchi's VA also voiced one of them in the Japanese dub?

They're big guys?

I love smart video games and anime and I'm 25.
Examples: Assassin's Creed, One Punch Man

you can never give an inch to a ponyfag

Yeah she voiced rd

I saw the first episode of OPM on toonami the other day, ending made me lol.

>reddit
>understanding meta jokes and sublety
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They literally just got all of the Milky Holmes VAs and, for some reason, the legendary Miyuki Sawashiro. I like Mokocchi's VA though because she sounds like she wants to die in every role, much like myself.

Ayer is actually a decent director so I hope this movie doesn't suck. He doesn't have the nepotism connection through being married to a producer unlike Snyder so if SS bombs he might be finished

Or else god forbid you get triggered by a cartoon horse going on 6 years you thin skinned loser
I'm a big guy. This doesn't bother me.
For you it does

Does this look like someone suicidal to you?

>autists have been following a show made for little girls for 6 years

Is there anything more degenerate?

>degenerate

People who have been having fits about it on Sup Forums for 6 straight years. Like that one autistic Canadian who's spent these past 6 years spamming random threads because his malfunctioning brain can't process when he's being baited into going off on retard tirades. That's degeneracy at its finest. Pathetic. Not even sad. I hope that person spends the rest of his life doing this. Accomplishing nothing and being a big gay baby about it.

That Joker laugh is weak

youtube.com/watch?v=5qdfDdZHQgQ

>Captain Boomerang
>Fetish: Pink Unicorns

People who still take it seriously enough to actually get triggered by people liking it.

Jesus Christ it actually says that I thought you were memeing

I don't know why but I actually want to see this even though I avoid all other capeshit.

It's gotten progressively more hooty tooty hotty topicy, but i don't care. I still want to see it.

Growig up I always hated emos for getting things I liked and running them into the ground ( Nightmare Before Christmas, Invader Zim, etc.). But I'll be damned if I deny myself things I like because [other] retards like it.

see

>le BvS was bad meme

But it was. It was so bad it made me think Man of Steel was actually pretty good by comparison.
Now I like MoS at least.

That's because you're a beta

What is up with the thumbnail? Looks pretty spoilery to me. Not saying that anyone cares about her character at all under any circumstance, but really where's the reasoning? Wasn't in the video itself at all and it doesn't look cool on its own apparently.

>MFW that Barneyfag spamming faggot is nowhere to be seen in this thread.

>le BvS was good meme

seriously, fuck off with your unfunny shit.

Better writer than director tbqh

Pretty high actually. It has no major competition in it's week slot so it'll demolish whatever lead the #1 during that time which is either Bourne or the new Star Trek.