PLEASE READ

>Be me
>Teen loner
>In JR year of high school
>Wanna take Chemistry but end up with forensics
>Whatever
>Think forensics is gonna be easy
>The subject is laughably easy but the teacher is a giant bitch
>She's one of those young female teachers so already you know that she is extremely egotistical, self-importance, and arrogance (this seems to be a common pattern with these types of teachers for some reason)
>Time for finals and I accidentally don't turn in last work
>This never happened before
>Worth a lot of points
>I plead her a bunch to accept it
>Says no
>Come back the next day doing the same thing
>She threatens to call security
>Leave
>I can't sleep when I know that I'm missing out on a shit ton of points
>(I get anxious a lot for whatever reason)
>Leave her a voice mail
>She tells the principle
>Says I was harassing her
>Look up definition (not because I don't know the definition but I just like to double check on stuff before I say anything)
>"subject to aggressive pressure or intimidation."
>I didn't intimidate her or aggressively pressure her in anyway
>She has a surprise meeting out of nowhere during my 6th hour
>Want's to talk to me about the whole experience
>Says I'm harassing her
>I ask if she knows the definition
>She gives the main idea but I tell the exact def
>This doesn't fit the description
>I see her pause mid sentence to make up some bullshit
>You were intimating me with your tone
>lol wut?
>I look like a Jewish Filipino with the voice of a higher pitch Danny DeVito
>After school now and meeting has ended
>Call up a lawyer to double check if I did anything wrong
>"lol u didn't do nuffin wrong" ... Alright maybe he didn't say it exactly like that
>Next day tell teacher I wanted to talk to her about a legal issue
>(Bad choice of words I know)
>Thinks I'm suing her
>Tell her no that's not what this is
>Calls up other school staff to talk to me rather then talk to me directly
--Continue--

You better have this typed out already.

Drop out. Start doing heroin.

>The main point of their little speeches were 'this isn't illegal we swear'
>This is leading me to think that they do think this is illegal

I would but I also wanna do electrical engineering so idk.
Can I do both?

Tell the principle she's being a cunt and why

I would take legal action but she her family makes more money than mine
My family are a bunch of immigrants that escape war 'n stuff
Her hubby b bringin da dough
So that means she can get a better lawyer

See here's the problem. They think if I take her down I'll take down the entire school.
They are trying their very best to defend her and try to convince me that this is completely okay.

Does anyone know if I can actually take this court? I'm not sure if I will I just want to know if I can.

Ask her again really nicely, grovel if you have to.

And if she still doesn't budge, just tell her that she's the reason white kids shoot up schools.

I've been talking to her in the most respectful way possible. She apparently thinks if you talk to her that way then you are just showing weakness. If you don't talk to her like that then that means you are total dick... da fuk

I'd go to a new school after that. Fuck that shit.

Are you white enough to be a school shooter?

I look like a a Jewish Filipino so I don't think so.

You kind of possibly sound like an egotistical, self-important, and arrogant, cunt, but I'm interested in your story; so, please, continue.

How can I be egotistical, self-important, and arrogant if I don't even like myself?

you are the raccisms

noooes u da raciksm

You don't need to like yourself to falsely believe that you are better than you actually are.
You don't need to like yourself to think that you're important.

Honestly, mah dude. You fucked up and didn't turn in your work. If she says you can't turn it in she may be being rude but whatever it is, she has her policy and she can enforce it. Get over it and move on with school. If you couldn't pass or something ask someone at the school what you can do to graduate on time. Like, do you have to make up the class or what the fuck does it mean? Ultimately it won't matter. Hit community college for 2 years and transfer to a good Uni. college is much easier to deal with than shitty high school. I only loved high school because it was more social. Honestly fam, as a student who literally scraped by with C's 24/7 in high school, it doesn't mean shit. Go beat off, listen to some bomb music, tell the teacher to eat your cock (optional) and keep moving.

TL;DR: Don't let your happiness or direction in life be decided by a letter that some other person decided to put onto a paper with your name.

let s go back to the beginning
why did you not turn in your paper
couldnt you have turned it in with a delay and penalty
why have you still not handed it in?

>Don't let your happiness or direction in life be decided by a letter that some other person decided to put onto a paper with your name.
That letter, is, however, somewhat relation to the person's ability to manage time, memorize information, analyze information, think critically about information, as well as some other things.

nice trips btw. This is true during a specific segment of your life and there are tons of variable involved (a lot more than just those stated). Sounds like OP doesn't give a fuck about the subject, he just wants to pass. That's the biggest reason I got so many C's in high school. I didn't care enough to get higher than that. Now that I'm studying shit I do like, my grades are NOW reflecting my lack of time management, study habits, etc. But my happiness in life is not dependent on that. Perhaps you can argue that "success" financially is, but happiness is not. Homeless people, retarded people, high school dropouts, etc can all still live happy lives despite the letters.

I got a B last semester (although I could have gotten an A) I usually never forget work except this time

Then what's the big fuckin deal? You're doing fine. Just tell them you're not trippin, shit was all a misunderstanding, you're just trying to get through shit. Just keep passing your classes and move on with your life. Grades are stupid anyway. They don't always display critical thinking and an understanding. I got an A in a class that, after 1 year, I don't remember dick about, nor could I figure it out with a brief review. That doesn't mean I'm smart. That particular grade was gained through useless memorization. Just do you, kid.

Also, checked as well

oh yea I'm heading to class for the night so best of luck. Quit trippin. It's really nothing. You can either take my word for it or figure it out the hard way when you graduate.

Try fucking her

She has the tits of a board. I'm not into that.

The problem is not about the grade it's how she keeps send people after me talking about the false accusation of harassment.

I fuked up on me spooling overdear

probably not but by the time you start one thing you don't want to do the other

Maybe I can start playing piano and I'll become a talented heroin addict

bump

Gump

Lump

That's why you fuck them in the ass from behind.

I'm pretty sure her ass is like sticking it into a log

You don't think that's hot?

Trump

Hell no.

Why do you keep comparing her to lumber? Be honest user, does she give you wood?

Wut?
>I'm depressed, I hate myself and others but myself the most
>I could act arrogant as a form of deflection, but I can't actually be arrogant as my self image is not Apollo but a pile of dogshit

Fucking hell my sides! GG

Could be this way instead:
>I hate myself and everything around me
>at the same time I believe I'm at least better than the other shitheads

Depression is a magical thing, it makes everything possible.

Having anxiety, depression and narcissism must one hell of trip

Trump bumpin' the lump gump

It is user. It really is.

Do you speak from experience? If so please tell

You don't need to tell me that one. Haha. Ha.

Haha I get what you're saying, and I mean you see that level of depression in movies, TV, and video games like the old rich white guy in GTA 5. But from the people I've met in programs most people with depression don't look at others with disdain, or aloofness. We usually feel jelous, if I'm totally honest.

user did something happen? What happen user you can tell us.

>We
user you can tell us what's troubling you

Trump bumpin' the lump gump's in the dumps

Thing is, I was never the jealous type. That was never really one of my faults. But, you know, I still have a brain that can act funny when the chemical balance is not right. Hence my depsression is different than yours.

To sum it up best, I'm a humanist that lost his faith in humanity and himself around the same time. I know that sounds vague, but I really can't describe it better. It's not like one event just made me really sad or something.

I was the same way. Just take some time to just take some walks and listen to your favorite music and you'll be alright.

I'm actually doing much better. I was diagnosed with Severe depression and social anxiety disorder about 6 years ago. My therapist has found me a medication that appears to be working well. I've got a job and I've started jogging with my dog. It got really dark there for a while. I started seeing doctors, psychiatrists and therapists at my family's request after I got wasted and tried to drive off a bridge. Looking back now it was completely stupid there was no way my little plastic car was gonna make it through the railing but I was drunk. Just fucked me up for a while.

Feel better user. We are all brothers on Sup Forums

Bump

Jesus, I thought I was fucked up.
Why drive off the bridge tho? I actually never understood this. What makes people do that? No matter how depressed I get, I've never considered (seriously considered) suicide. It's not even that I knew I'll get better, it's ususally the opposite. It's just that doing even that would require willpower and shit, to get no reward at the end.
Anyway, yeah, as user said, do feel better. We other retards here love you very much.
Is it just me, or is this hugbox getting crowded?

Cont OP?

op is a fag

>Op is a fag
>Uses outdated pepe memes
You must be new