Ask a guy thats owns a 2009 matt grey GTR anything!

Ask a guy thats owns a 2009 matt grey GTR anything!

What's the fastest you've taken it?

Orien?

Can you keep the windows down or does all the pussy keep jumping in?

What's it like being a faggot?

In all seriousness why buy a GTR instead of building something better and faster for 1/3 the price?

Also post pic with time stamp so we know its real.

I had one. Black but it caught the gutter and cracked the bumper underneath and nissan wanted 13k to fix and replace it.

Sold it and brought an AMG instead. Better with having kids anyway.

why the fuck did you use such a small thumbnail and not your actual car?

1: waht the fuck is it?

2: why should I care?

3: will it get into my driveway without scraping on teh curb

4: can I put my kayaks on top

5: does it get better than 28mpg

Ima need a timestamp faggot

because he's a lying faggot pissing into a sea of piss

can you give me money ?

How did you amass the money to buy a fancy car without the cognitive ability to spell "matte" correctly?

how does it feel knowing that the R32 / 33 / 34 chassis all surpass that machine in handling and sheer driving pleasure

how does it feel knowing you paid 100k plus for a car that understeers as more than Mazdaspeed3 or a GTI

how does it feel that you paid more that 100 grand for a glorified altima interior

how does it feel that the car has a terrible and clunky gear box and one of the worst throttle responses (see automatic mode, car takes 8 seconds with foot to the floor in order to downshift.)

>automatic sports car

the 370z nismo is a better buy.

fuk, spelling errors.

Fuck off faggot

FUCKING THIS. EVERYTHING THIS.

How do you like those $6K oil changes..?

How does it feel to be faster than a corvette?

double clutch gearboxes are the future due to insanely fast shifttimes and consistency. Not to mention how fast you need to shift to 2nd gear in a lot of AWD very fast cars - just not feasible to have a stick if you actually want to go fast

370z is utter heavy garbage, no performance at all - nismo or not doesn't matter

GTR handles just fine with grip for days and puts the power down excellently, if you cant make it powerslide then kys

go learn about cars kid

so there is this thing called fahrfergnugen and it means driving pleasure. I dont need split second fast shifts if im pressing a god damn button. i realize t hat im not as fast but i love my manual and have more fun driving it.

Wanna get drug?

Post3d thumbnail.cos on the train boted, not at home. Fastest ive had is 173mph and still pulling.

I bought it coz I loved it. Why would I but a shit car and spend thousands on it? Polishing a turd??

Been looking at c63 amgs myself! 2nd kid on the way :/

Surprisingly doesnt attract much pussy haha just a few turned heads...its not a lambo lol its a Nissan!

14mpg average. Worsr ive seen is 3.5mpg on full WOT lol

8 camt give u money lol just had a 40%pay cut. Another reason im looking at c63's

Lol at the guy sayinf 370z nismo is better. Your clearly clueless. GTR is one of the best cars in the world. END OF ARGUMENT.

Last service was £250 imc. Wheel alignment. next one is £170.... Not.as expensive as most ppl think

why you choosed to stay a virgin fag?

2nd kid on the way u fucking moron lol

think Somebody skipped school?

with the price of this little shit, you could buy an older car you really like, and will most likely turn people heads ?

any way, you're obviously not that kind of idiots that buy a crossover or a turd like that because "they have 1 kids" and "need more place"

This is an older car I really like...?? I dont want a fucking 80's banger

Lol got the womans car for that XD

i mean, a porsche or a ferrari. the mondial T convertible version was something like 3000€ where i live few years ago. 20k now

What kind of car do you own?

>pic is showing a r35 gtr

Porsche, yawn. Everyone has got a porsxhe but i'll admit I was looking at 997tt but for.my money I wouldnt of been able to get a good car. Same with ferrari. £39000 is bottom.of the market, and theyre olllddd....couldnt risk enormous bills. The GTR was still new ish in comparison and GTR has always been a goal for me

i know you dont own it since you dont know how to spell matte

Matt? Is that your boyfriend?

You bought the gayest skyline model, congratulations. How you like blowing up trannies?

if you find the correct ferrari, you can get few engines that you'll have to remove from some lancia's. i dont remember the models but for some it's very intersting. a ferrari with a dead engine and a lancia in bad condition for the engines part or the whole engine if it have less mileage

can be spelt both ways fucktard ;)

UK cars have soolid reliability....not compared to your americunt whoppers

I had a friend named Matt Grey. He punched his mom and went to military school.

I see you have low goals in life

What are those lap times from? Show?

GTR , 10yr old platform....still keeps up with state of the art supercars..... LOL

1: a truck
2: you shouldn't
3: yes
4: yes, in the bed
5: no, 8 in city 12 highway

Who is Matt Grey? I love the matte color too!

wouldn't it just save ink and time to call them primer?

Agree with you on the gearboxes / going fast. I still prefer stick for the pleasure of driving, the track is too costly for me so I'm not trying to set lap times or anything.

why don't you own a subaru STI instead? fag

pic isnt my car dude read the thread u fucking low IQ POS..... im not at home

already owned 2 scoobies....and they fuck all compared to the GTR lol

dont' care "dude"
you're still a liar even though your taking it up the ass from every other car owner.
Enjoy :)

How's being a faggot?

lemme guess your friends turbo neon will give it a run for its money

>but muh resale value
>muh kelly blue book
>muh love is what makes a subaru

i couldn't own a nice car like that. id beat the shit out of it in a month. i'll stick with my small block chevs, when make it do things no man should do to an engine, i go to the junk yard and get another for 200 bucks

>nissan
>nice
Pick one

im putting the brand aside and just going by price. i cant pay that much for a car that im gonna drive into the ground. it is a fucking fast car lol. putting hte price aside, its a damn fast car

i suppose that's fair. but you can take your small block chevs and stick em in anything, spend a little money on performance parts, and go just as fast

You mean to try and tell us you don't have pics of your "awesome" car on your phone? GTFO

yeah its kindof what ive been doing for the past 10 years. ive had the same 84 z28 since i was 21. its nothing special but its been through a few motors

try /o/

wtf am i looking at? i drive a subaru i don't understand

thats a 327 small block

Is there such thing as a bad year gtr?

So it's an old fashioned dick swinging contest eh?

im still using a 5 speed ;) lol

dead thread