ITT we say something nice about the new Ghostbusters

ITT we say something nice about the new Ghostbusters
I think their ECTO-1 looks cool, it seems like the only thing they got right.

it eventually ends

It should've been a blimp.

Some of the ghosts like the tall one and the possessed balloons look kinda cool.

wiig's a semon deamon

Leslie jones is not an ape

It caused Leslie Jones to have a breakdown on Twitter

That dyke is kinda cute.

>I think their ECTO-1 looks cool, it seems like the only thing they got right.

It does look nice. A hearse retains the aesthetics of the old ambulance fairly well. I'm amazed there's no controversy swirling about the fact that Feig established Patty as having stolen it off her uncle and not even checked to see if there was a body inside.

The practical side of things actually looks pretty good. I just wish they cared more about the ghost designs

Which one?

I think the overall production design/prop department did a great job. It's a shame they were attached to this turd, but their work speaks for itself.

That meltdown was caused by a conserva-troll named Milo. He tore the movie a new asshole and then raped it. So his followers harassed Leslie with Harambe memes and she chimped out. Pottery at its finest!

What about that guy who sent a picture to her of her face with his c*m on it... what the hell

I wonder what tweet she was replying to...

Heaping racial abuse anonymously on a woman because she's acting in a film whose trailer you disliked. People are strange.

this
the gadgets look like the only thing they got right as some of those pieces are straight out of extreme ghostbusters.

omg enough, it's a piece of shit compared to the original

It gave birth to a great RedLetterMedia review.

>I just wish they cared more about the ghost designs
On that topic there are some designs I find to be OK, like the ones floating around in pic related. The Scooby Tron ghost are kinda meh, just extras standing around wearing light bulbs.
Bottom of the barrel would be girl Slimer.
Also is it the idea of using CG that irks some people or does the CG look like shit? Cause if they were to do an actual GB3 it would be using CG, maybe, maybe some puppets.

This. She seems like the kind of girl that enjoys getting her nose picked and her anus mulested with big, round objects while talking about the large queue at the bank or the shitty attitude her neighbors have towards her noisy sexy escapades every wednesdays on midnights.
I would so like to be her little mexican lawn mower so I could get to see her completely naked while examining her boobs for cancerous bumps.
My god.

>I think their ECTO-1 looks cool, it seems like the only thing they got right.

Ehhhh, the point was that it was a rickety old shit.

To get the same effect you'd need an H2 or a Chevy Avalanche.

I'm having a hard time believing those tweets are from real, every day people. It seems like a publicity stunt to try and boost more showings because of its terrible opening numbers.

Theatrical Disaster
Horribly Unfunny
Juvenile
Tasteless
Dumb
Forced
Disgusting
Pathetic and Desperate

Is it really so hard to admit that people take their racist shitposting from /t/v and Sup Forums and move it to twitter, literally just requires opening a new tab. You see people here laughing about making her upset.

>Is it really so hard to admit
Not at all. I just find it convenient that this little fiasco happens right after the movie has a bad debut. People were tweeting shitty things to her before this, but it wasn't anywhere near this concentrated.

I think a Smart Car would have been appropriate

It should have been this.

You'd need 2.

One for Melissa McCarthy, one for the rest of the cast and the equipment.

I believe there's some kind of organisation behind it, whether that be coordination in an IRC or just a series of threads on Sup Forums or another board. They always come out of nowhere and start and end too suddenly. If it was spontaneous, there would have already been a ton of this shit for the last week, and it would keep going.

I strongly doubt Sony would do this though. Sarkeesian and a few of her friends cashed in their internet victim cards for maybe a couple hundred grand on Patreon, and that's with actual begging for cash. A false-flag operation like this for a hundred grand, compared to the risk of it being exposed and backfiring? Worth it for Anita, but not for Sony.

I reckon Milo or one of his followers probably incited Sup Forums or that other chan, there are enough assholes who would attack a woman online like this for fun. Most are probably underage Sup Forumstards. There's no chance it originated on Sup Forums though, we'd know. There'd be at least a screencap of the incitement.

Call me a tinfoil but I wouldn't rule out a false-flag. Publicising massive racist attacks like this, real or staged, works towards a lot of different agendas and the "SJW" army has shown they can be as ruthless and foul as any board on Sup Forums, especially when framing their opponents.

why would you need 2 blimps?

She didn't have to open that link

No it wasn't, leslie.

That big bright Sony in the middle of it all.

I think they're gonna photoshop that out.

ISSA CADILLAC!

And 2 major youtuber gave it bad ratings with proofs.

can think of sony, fem-trolls to play first trolling us than impersonate us but can think of some anons getting on the train.

But your theory is good.

I saw the first 20 min of it and by the end of the day there was already a guardian report.
They even promoted gb16 in it.

It feels like a false flag.
Even as it began here on Sup Forums-live documentary many said that.
Before we had trolls that tried to troll Sup Forums with "gb16 won" stuff.
Than they changed into this twitter hate train.

Dont know if this was just regular troll who felt we didnt respond and than spill in twitter the hate train.
But it felt like we didnt hate it so much here, that they tried it by themself.

M'ah nigga

I think if people were going to post racism at the level they were posting it on Twitter, we'd have seen a LOT more of it on here, both while it was happening and over the last few weeks.

It's so much easier to post that shit on here than on Twitter. If you're caught being that racist and hateful on Twitter in my country you can get in trouble with the law. Not to mention the tons of people who try to dox racists and get them fired, harassed etc. I'm not that familiar with Twitter myself but I assume you'd at least have to make a new account every time you were banned/blocked, and that's a pain compared to Sup Forums.

The only positive thing I can think of is that people aren't legally obliged to watch it.

It really is hard to think of good things about this movie. It's very bad.

I guess Leslie Jones's character was actually pretty nice. She did a horror trope subversion that was one of only two times in the two hours that I laughed. They're hunting for a ghost and she sees a room full of creepy mannequins and nopes out like a sane person. I thought it was nice. The movie devolves into shit again almost immediately, but that was a nice respite.

Yes user, we all watched HitB

what's HitB

I am personally surprised of the massive hate this movie got and all the personal hate towards the actors and most haters as i understand it has not even seen it yet.

Its a comedy/fantasy/scifi with women in the lead roles aimed at the whole family not a step in an evil plan for women feminazis to take over the USA and turn men into obedient wimps.

Subtle shitposting. I like it.

It's a fantasy/scifi, but I do not believe it counts as a comedy.

More like kekto-1

nigga just step away from the screen

My favorite part of this movie was when the lights started to turn on signaling it's over.

I don't have to watch it if I don't want to.

I like how it unknowingly reinforces negative stereotypes of black people

HE

but the ecto one doesnt look cool it looks like a ow budget cosplay version of the origional

>it looks like a low budget cosplay version of the original
Fits right in with the style of the rest of the movie then.

Good point

Haters against haters and fans of gb16, the big chunk of them, were mostly someone from outside.
You saw it on other forums, some wanted to aggitate and play agent provoicateur.