Celeb threat

celeb threat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MxzmjGJeBJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taylor Swift - best celeb

Thread is kill.

The fag is here

Have you ever seen eddy murphy 'raw'? Ironic how he joked the whole time about never get married or they get 'half' like 30x

Love you user

Sucks dick on rabbit

Please fuck off and start your own thread

Marinafag plz fuck off

any full nude??

kys

Do you have to move the wheelchair back and forth to suck dick or can you move your neck?

I have seen Raw. Very ironic how he ended up fucking Trannies and got fucked in the divorce, lol.

Fuck yo couch Eddy Murphy!

So many insult and hate just for me .. , please give me more attention ! Make my dick harder

American horror story

Funny to see how you're talking to me like we've been talking before ..

How's your mom doing ? Still busy with all the paperwork ?

Don't ever stop , don't listen to them .. you're the best :3 . I mean Tay is the best obviously

How's your dad doing? Still giving you blue balls?

kek

nope

db?

He died a years ago now , i thought i told you that already ..

self fulfilling prophecy

any more of her??

So still cock blocking you ya?

Definitely

Halle was my first nigress fap.

Those fucking nails and attitude nghhh

oh don't worry user, to these autistic fucks, we will be samefag, like I'm called marinafag, kenziebro, dovebro and now some guy who sucks dick on rabbit which I've never used, it's entertaining stuff
And I will never stop user, just trying to help these losers realise literal perfection and spreading the word, Taylor Swift is a true goddess

mmmm clawie

Monsters Ball

Halle is top tier. I have none to share though.

>self fulfilling prophecy
Absolutely. It's odd how often the people that are so against something end up indulging in it.

Still got love for Eddy though, guy was hilarious.

THAT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE ELIZABETH HURLEY!

thats all

>guy was hilarious.
Same. Charlie is pretty good, but no Eddie.

I heard she slew a hundred saracens on a single day

another tayfag here

I had never even heard of Charlie before Chappelle's show. Def no eddy but funny in his own way. The DVDs had longer versions of the prince/rick james stories... dude could tell a story.

Love tay in leggings
The whole narrative they've made up is honestly hilarious and completely ridiculous

She truly is .., they're just fighting instead of giving in because they feel something they don't understand with Goddess Taylor . I so appreciate to see i'm not the only one ( in here ) who feel like that toward Her . Thee is so many who obsess and worship Her all around the world , unfortunetaly all the anons who does in here seem to be in vacation or something :(

:* muah

youtu.be/MxzmjGJeBJg

Haha, fuck yeah

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Oh yas

rip thread

so hot wore

Love Isla

i love strawberries sooo much!

This is a man.

After this she began padding her butt and her bra before she even left the house.

Tay is weak shit waifu for boys who can't edmit they are gay.

Mmmm

Yep..there is the fag.

This is what I imagine you look like, Ari RP fag.

Ok, i don't even know why you're taking the time to posting this ..

It is, it does make me chuckle, though most of it is just shitty b8 now and poor attempts at trolling
Well said user, personally I don't worship any other celebs or save or even look at their pics , Tay is all I need. Sometimes there is lots of us, sometimes not but if I'm on Sup Forums Im posting goddess Taylor and that won't change

looks EXACTLY like Elizabeth Hurley
>because it is

Hi res kylie... nice.

jess

Yep. It's decently easy to look past

hot ass