>Always wants me to be at her "place" every week
>"place" is just relatives house shes crashing at
>Threatens to call cops with blackmail if I don't go
>Says I don't have choice
>tfw life being controlled
>Really don't want to be with her at all
>Thinking about getting job
>Mainly to get away from her

I need serious advice, anons. How the hell do I get away from her? I don't want to spend time with her after all shes done.
>inb4 you have to love your mom
>inb4 underage fgt

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3420623/German-police-ordered-not-prosecute-migrants-two-months-New-Year-sex-attacks-Documents-officials-thought-pointless-arrivals-ID.html
rt.com/news/328628-german-police-officer-refugees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh OP here again, forgot to add something

>If I don't stay with her at all, she'll get law involved
>Her side of family will think differently of me

what are the police gonna do?
>arrest my son cause he doesnt love me

honestly user, just don't do it. she won't push law shit on you and unless she has hardcore proof of something she can't do any legal actions. if her other side of the family thinks differently of you because you hate your mom that means they didn't love you in the first place.
'

Good point.

She's been (possibly) bullshittin me with her propaganda that I don't have a choice in what I can do, and must obey her

My parents aren't even legally divorced, so that brings up a new level.

That's what I'm saying. So, should I try to avoid her at all costs, or just give in.

dead people cant call the police

Oh the problems of underage b8

if you're under 18. shut up
if you're over 18 tell what's up and that you're not a child anymore
if that doesn't work don't listen to her. You're a big boy who can make his own decisions, right?

KEK

Aye :(

Leave home, get a job, feel better.

Boo-hoo! Someone on the internet told me to shut up :((((((

WRONG, he's not 18 otherwise he'd have legal right to stay. He's obviously hesitant and feels threatened therefore he's

This. If you end up needing to put your big boy pants on, don't forget to tuck in your peeflaps before you zip.

If you dont want to go, don't go. Nothing in the law says you HAVE to see her.

Thanks for the kind help stranger!

Can you help me potty-train too? I've been wetting the bed awful a lot and need help :(

Well if you were over the age of 18 you wouldnt have to spend time with her.
Get the fuck off Sup Forums

Boo fucking hoo your own mother wants to see you once a week and want advice on what to do.
>Fucking retard kids

is she hot?

lmao your under 18? Stop whinin and go see your fucking mom faggot.
Millennials are so fucking spoilt and pathetic

>tfw shes abusive

Jumping the gun so fuckin quick, eh?

Op...just dont reply to those "your mother will die if you dont " posts
Problem solved

>go see your fucking mom

why would user do that though?
what's to gain?

user tell her to go fuck herself
she calls the cops? they'll tell her the same

then say that in the first place. are we supposed to read your mind?
>RETARD FUCKING KIDS
>Top kek

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS THE ANSWER! QUICK, POST ONE

Sorry, friend. My 6 year old brain cant function for the god tier anons on this golrious site. I am sorry, m'Lord

>shes abusive
>My feefees r hurt
Deal with it faggot. Your not the only one. Your not a special little snowflake.
Man the fuck up.

She cant do shit to get you to stay with her. Let her call the cops and theyll quickly tell her theres no law in regards to you visiting her. Unless youre under 18 then she has every right to do so and youre fucked have fun with your mom OP and gtfo Sup Forums

They are :((((
Plz get tissues someone :(

>She told me to take out the trash.
>what an abusive fucking bitch

then beat her to it
talk to your dad about whoever their divorce peoples are, his lawyer and possibly whatever judge depending how shitty they're being about the divorce
and tell a tall tale about how she's blackmailing you with this shit to get you to go crash where she's crashing

and be sure to make sure they know that she's essentially homeless and that you don't want to be homeless so please don't make me go stay with her

Probably the most solid awnser here.
That or give yourself a black eye and call CFS

>I need serious advice, anons. How the hell do I get away from her? I don't want to spend time with her after all shes done.

Become a man. Your mom has zero shit on you if you're a grown up. Fuck her and that's it.

Pic related

How much of a faggot are you seriouosly?

Grow some balls, move out and never look back.

>Become a man.
>posts weeaboo shit

I'm a 34 year old man with 3 kids and I'll bombard you with weeaboo shit if you like it or not.

Suck it.

Man...what a time to be alive...

how many dimensions do the kids have, 2 or 3?

...Right

Leave his body pillows alone!!!

The times have changed m8. I used to be one of the huge nerds people used to bully back in the days, but now I'm casually eating 30 euro per person Japanese Yakitori sticks and fresh Sushi with my kids while the jocks work at Burger King for minimum wage.

human kids or loli pillow sheets?

Itz bait!

>fapping to animu instead if having a real life waifu

do you have some where else to go? if not let her call the police and when they come to return you to her tell them what she's doing they'll let you know about the law

>Johnson we've got a 5-9-6 here, how copy over
>mother of god...
>Roger, she's just called it through with the blackmail
>Let's roll

Do you seriously think that no one here is successful at all? I own like 5 buildings and make about 15k euros per month just from the rent.

Shut up this isnt about op anymore. Were rekting the weeaboo fag. If op wanted advice he would have went to /adv/

again

Because I'm buying a sixth one right now.

Tell the cops she buys you alcohol and plays with your wee wee after the alcohol makes you dizzy.when they show you the doll and ask where she touched you,point to the bum hole

sounds like most 80's movies
>revenge of the nerds lawyers are getting antsy

This will work OP

I'm living the dream I guess

>successful
>posts on Sup Forums
I come here to shit post
Honestly would believe you more if you were on /out/ or /adv/

underage B&?
sounds like underage B&. Otherwise laugh at her and her stupid shit

"blackmail"
what the fuck could she have on you that could get you in trouble, also if she can't prove it, just call her bluff
faggot

OP if you're actually serious about that and you're under 18 in a non third world country, go youth services.
If you're over 18, go to the job center.

BAM, you're now living in your own home. Problem solved.

probably the best idea

This is for Germany, btw. I don't know about other countries, but if you are over 18, don't have a job and are homeless, you can just go to the job center and they will pay for your home no questions asked.

No wonder the muslims love your country

The muslims don't get those benefits. It's for Germans only. Don't believe Sup Forums

Then how are the refugees suriving in the third riech.

We're having some of them freezing to death in shitty camps at 15 degrees below zero right now top kek.
Left wingers are complaining, but I doubt that anything will change soon.

Jesus. Just send them back or shoot them

How do you deal with the fact that the mudscum are raping your women and bringing crime but are not persecuted because they're muslim

again
The ones that are in my village are stationed in an old school that was bombarded during WW2 and was never built up again. They're literally starving in a 80 year old ruin.

>the mudscum are raping your women and bringing crime but are not persecuted because they're muslim

Completely fake news m8.

Do womenz enjoy big muslim cock? Are muslims the new black?!?!?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

They're really obedient and keep their heads down tbqh. Refugee girls are pretty hot tho.

Buy a spendy whip like mine so you can get some pussy

If you want to believe the lies on Sup Forums I'm not going to stop you. Go ahead.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3420623/German-police-ordered-not-prosecute-migrants-two-months-New-Year-sex-attacks-Documents-officials-thought-pointless-arrivals-ID.html
rt.com/news/328628-german-police-officer-refugees/

Same situation my mom used to do with me and my dad, getting a job works and you can go to court to work out a schedule or even get away from your mom completely