That one album

>that one album

You know, that one album that you worship and you're afraid that nothing will ever come close to.
Post it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abH7WkNpEs0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbkXOG7BQjk&index=3&list=PLM9-UmX-VhX1lHYYvGLg_eDndtjYlmQba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You first

>MBDTF
Lmao.

Yeezus > 808's > MBDTF > LR > Graduation > TLOP > CD > WTT > CS

Objectively speaking.

can someone explain to me what the appeal of mbdtf is? I've tried so hard to get into it, but to me it just feels like another mediocre hip hop album with above average expensive production

Kanye. If you aren't interested in the life of Kanye, you aren't gonna love MBDTF.

thats gay

Nice

Abbey Road

Yeah.

Came here to post this. I'm still blown away when I listen to it

151A comes closest
But it still doesn't quite reach the same height

kek

seriously though, Kendrick doesn't have anywhere near the talent to make something like mural

Would like some recommendations

this

i love this album with all my heart

Check out Codeine

I see it as a 70 minute long manic depressive rollercoaster. Power and All Of The Lights are perhaps the most obvious examples of this but Kanye is violently whiplashing between emotional extremes on it, simultaneously making Graduation look humble and 808's look warm at the same time. I think it's the last album of his where you don't have to be invested in the cult of personality he's built up for himself to enjoy. Almost everything since then has been self-indulgent nonsense.

>inb4 that one handsomeboy technique album
it's good but it just ain't the same

this album makes me feel transcendent

Someone please rec me some noise rock that stands up to it.
Lupe's for sure a better lyricist, probably one of the best lyricists of the past couple decades, but Kendrick is a better rapper and has more vision as an artist to make up for it.

this is the RIGHT fucking ANSWER phamaLEEEE

lold

where the fuck is deluxe pain

great album but their live album has an amazing version of long season

This album should've had a farther reach and influence on rock music in the '70s... but I'm kinda glad it didn't or else it wouldn't be such a unique masterpiece. Definitely The Rolling Stone's best.

this shit is trash and probably older than you

Shut up, Fantano.

This band is on such a different level, I doubt anyone will be able to outdo Fetch but themselves.

Not sure I worship it, but I can't stop listening to it

No matter what, we will never have the moment like this again where the album just syncs up so well with the times. The 90's are forever dead.

this

>not here yet
SMFH

well considering this is shit-tier sludge and the rest of the genre is superior, you're good to go

What emotion is he trying to convey here? I've become too autistic

or

>vision as an artist
..?

This is probably the most ballsy record a mainstream artist has ever made.

You know it's true.

This isn't a top 4 thread what the fuck are you doing?

My favorite Gangsta-Rap album of all time, that's for sure.

God fucking damn it I've put this on a pedestal on my mind like you would that one teenage crush. Nothing will ever come close, I just love every single second of it so intensely. Makes me feel like nothing else.

>I've put this on a pedestal on my mind like you would that one teenage crush
user I wasn't trying to feel right now what the fuck

Oh do I love this album. I can't say I've never blindly fallen in love, because this album exists. My world has never looked blurry again thanks to it, neither have I.

why?

unironically this

these

i thought it was great but its not my favorite desu

Yeah yeah, Sup Forums choice but FUCK it's so perfect. Only Ceres & Calypso has come close. Rec me something more obscure that's similar to either.

>It's happening to me right now
>I'm going out with her next week

help

good luck user! what does she listen to

i wish you luck, but this is for your own good, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=abH7WkNpEs0

Listens to some decent stuff, she's pretty open to a lot of things though. Share a few interests which is nice.

Beach boys is one of them.

thanks for the luck lads

Redpill her into shoegaze/dream pop. Have fun. If you want to get to know them, movies are shit for that. I'd go walk with her in a park then you both could drive to a movie and close out the night with that.

Swap College with Pablo and this ranking is perfect imho

if i wanted to kill myself this is what i would read to bring myself to it

100% agreed but you're about to get shit on

sometimes i just
i don't know

you're my type of nigga. I agree.

>tfw there will probably never be an album this unique in shoegaze/bleep

One of Sup Forumss first recs to me 7 years ago. Still so good

For the feels

For the lyrics

For the music

yesssssss

in my honest opinion, the shoegaze songs from Yo la tengo - painful are on par with loveless. Try
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbkXOG7BQjk&index=3&list=PLM9-UmX-VhX1lHYYvGLg_eDndtjYlmQba

this

I'm not big on the other songs but Scott's songs on this are godly. The Electrician may be my favorite song ever.