Where was you when the bowling green massacre happened?

Where was you when the bowling green massacre happened?

I was home detailing the toilet when I heard about it.

I still never herd of it. Couldn't be that important. Get a life

You telling me that you never heard about one of the biggest massacres is US history? Damn...

Jesus christ have you been living under a rock?

I was at work... It was an awful terror attack.

Then just today......... I heard that the murder rate's at a 45 year high, in America.

I was there! At least eleventeen people dide.

Good, let these overdeveloped manchildren victimize people and lead us right to them so we can prune them from society. Not enough whistleblowers out there for faggots breaking the laws.

If you partake in criminal activity you deserve to die.

I remember it as it was yesterday. I was working at Wal Mart. I remember I was helping a customer with some pillows when the manager came towards me and said what had happened.

That day, even big corporations like Wal Mart showed it's soft side. Customers got 10% off on windshield clean

I was at school
I heard the first plane hit the Louisville and the second bowling green
It was a nightmare

>when was you?
>was sit at home when Bowling Green massacre is.
>fred call
>say Bowling Green is kill
>no

You sheep realize Bowling Green was orchestrated by our own government right?

>not giving customers at least 50% off on that fateful day

I was with my father, fishing. We could hear the explosion at bowling green and see all the smoke.
When the helicopter hit the second building at bowling green we knew this meant war

>mfw it was actually just an FBI sting that caught two faggots conspiring and attempting to help terrorists.

>Mfw beating their and all of your faces in with a hammer.

> I was poo in loo
> Pyotr call
> "Growing Bean is kill"
> no

wat the fuck is a bowling green massacre??

Lol

Kek

Wake up sheeple! The Bowling Green Massacre was a False Flag!
Or Fake News!
One or the other

>The balls on this one. XD

Underrated post

>where were you when bowl was kill
>i was sit at home when pjotr ring
>bowl is kill
>no

> mfw smug internet cucks latch on to a Trump cabinet member misspeaking and then trip over each other's fedoras racing to beat a joke that wasn't funny in the first place into the deep, deep ground

Misspeaking several times? Not the first or even second time she'
s mentioned it as a massacre or attack. Pure propaganda bullshit

>misspeaking
3 different times.

Someone had a bad day.

Why are you still shilling for trump?

Conway lied 3 times about a "bowling green massacre" that never occurred.

Then today, the orange man himself, lied and said that the murder rate in America's the highest it's ever been.

How do any of you trump-supporting retards defend this shit - and then double down, and support it?

>misspeaking

Is that the trendy new term for being a dumbass?

I love retarded libtards. Living in denial. You're the victims of terrorism, you help us find criminals by being victims. Thanks for all you do. :)

>I was slep on bus
>hear shoot of pistol
>was redio
>Bowling Green is kill
>my cry face is picture to left
>mommy why
>go home fap
>day is kill

ironic moronanon is ironic

“Two Iraqi nationals came to this country, joined ISIS, traveled back to the Middle East to get trained and refine their terrorism skills and come back here, and were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre of taking innocent soldiers' lives away,”
So, she meant to say,
“Two Iraqi nationals came to this country, joined ISIS, traveled back to the Middle East to get trained and refine their terrorism skills and come back here, and were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green terrorist of taking innocent soldiers' lives away,”

Once.. sure, if it was in context.

It is not misspeaking when she is referring to it as an "attack incident" when talking about threats to america. It is also not misspeaking when it is done over and over and over and over again.
Another reason that people are pointing this out is that it is an ongoing theme among her and Trump administration staff.
It happens SO often that the media is obligated to point out everything simply for the fact that. at this point, it is either intentional misinformation or the administration is so rock-stupid and ill-informed that they can't manage to communicate properly most the time.

In 1643, Dutch immigrants murdered several Lenape Indians on the site of 'Bowling Green Park' NYC.

She probably meant that.

ok don't offer any sort of argument. Just call the other person a libtard and walk away. Dumbass

Ya know... I'm starting to think that maybe English isn't her 1st language.

It would explain somethings.

how dare you. 100 trillion brave americans died at bowling green.

I remember it like its yesterday.. i was having a wank and then it hit me..a 7.62 hit me. I'm dead now

The Mandela effect strikes again. Who here remembers that the Berenstein Bears, Sinbad, and Carl Sagan, were all gunned down at Bowling Green?

>bowling green massacre
If she's talking about a gas attack at a Walmart, sorry!

I'm not here to argue or perpetuate some faggots fairytale. Sorry kiddo. Gonna have to sate your need for attention elsewhere.

#getrekt