Good scene or poor attempt at edgy shock value?

Good scene or poor attempt at edgy shock value?

this is how all whites should be treated tbqh

pretty obvious he was baiting the colonel and lying out of his teeth, especially after the scene where it was shown he was use to lying to white folk to manipulate them.

especially when he wanted to kill him, and he clearly felt bad for what he did to kurt russel

Pure cuckery coming from Tarantino.

> edgy shock value

It's Tarantino, what else do you expect?

Amen. When white men die the world will finally know peace.

>obvious he was baiting and lying out of his teeth

Wrong. That is SO not how it came across.

Tarantino was salivating when he shot this.

>When white men die

Then who would suck the warm dingus?

That's because you're a retard. He was obviously baiting him.

THIS SCENE WAS PURE

T
A
R
A
N
KINO
I
N
O

BAITING HIM OBVIOUSLY. But he wasn't making it up to do it.

it literally was established five minutes prior that he lies to white people to lower their guard and gets what he wants.

Take a good look whiteys, this is your future.

Yeah, nah.

I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money that Cuckotino wrote this scene with one hand.

It's weird as fuck a director would even think of putting that in his movie.

name 1 tarantino flick where we are shown scenes that turn out to be lies.

This.

I still cant wrap my head around how "people" actually buy this bullshit story.

He was trying to get him to draw, so hed kill him.

He wasnt sure about the colonel, so hed rather kill him, than get shot in the back, plus he was a racist confederate loser.

>racist confederate loser.
hell0 reddit

Everyone rages about this scene, but isn't it pretty obvious Marquis was lying to try and get the General to try and shoot him? He might have never even met Smither's son.

It was a pretty well shot scene. The two of them hiking across virgin snow, lost in the landscape, the way it cut back and forth from the flashback to the cabin.

It wasn't as awful as the screenplay made it seem.

>confederates
>winners
Are you havin a laugh?

>anyone not alt-right is reddit

hello Sup Forums

Why don't you be a good boy and head back to your containment board?

Hitler dying in IB. May not have paid much attention in school but I remember that history class. Gotcha faget

No, alt-right is reddit too.

Did the confederates win?

This. Whether or not the Colonel was a racist asshole or not was left to interpretation, since before he started baiting him they seemed to get a long for a bit, kind of like how the Nazi's in Inglorious Bastards wasn't exactly black and evil.

Also, he was shown a bit upset after what he did to his only real ally in the cabin, and probably wanted to vent some steam since everyone besides the carriage driver were violent murderers.

Juliette lewis never asked him to eat her pussy.

THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Hello /k/. How are those cum brownies?

He's obviously calling the person a loser on a personal level, reddit. For being a confederate and a racist, both of which are good things to be, reddit.

>before he started baiting him they seemed to get a long for a bit
No they didn't. He rufused to speak to him and they were pretty adversarial.

>being a confederate
>good
History's biggest cucks desu senpai.

I'm talking about directly before he baited, when they both sat down and he brought him a bowl.

They were talking without any adversity, which was a lot for both characters, at least until you found out what Jackson was doing.

he's such an overrated director
his films are such pretentious turds that will be looked back on as turds and remembered as turds
you'll all eventually realize it

>edgy shock value

That's like 90% of all Tarantino flicks.

I was doing both actually. He was an old man sitting alone in some cabin in Colorado without any real purpose, except anger and resentment against blacks.

Plus, he lost the war, ERGO "LOSER".

Why cant conservacucks handle history?

>He was an old man sitting alone in some cabin in Colorado without any real purpose, except anger and resentment against blacks.
Mmm yes, one trait or opinion defines your entire being, highly intelligent analysis here. Libs, everyone.

Tarantino did not direct, it was Rodriguez.

>shit-tier reading comprehension

Not surprised that a Mexican stole your job.

>without any real purpose,

Actually his purpose was to find his son. If you weren't too busy dreaming about black dingus, then you would've heard that part.

>looking for your dead son

Seems like you missed that part

eye candy

Dingus kekek