I smoke weed really often, and this happened to me:

I smoke weed really often, and this happened to me:

I was at a friend with his friend (who i dont know)
we smoke 1g with pipe, than a bit more rolled up.
I started feeling a bit wierd, than I got a panic attack.

The chips we were eating started stasting like shit, so I stopped eating but my mouth still chewed, eventough it was empty.

I believed that they both are trying to fuck me and take my liver.
I didnt remember how I got there, what I did before.
I just waited for the moment they tie me up and kill me.
I ran to the sink and drunk water from a dirty glass,
I could barely move, but nothing changed. Eventough I knew the house very well I didnt recognise anything.
The world was spinning and I felt some really deep fear.

I told them that shit just happened, the other guy gave me 2 xanax, I chilled down and felt lot better.

For the last three moths I have been smoking a lot cuz of the finals and stuff but nothing like this happened before.

Tell me what happened to me, and also your scary drug stories
Also drug thread

Probably laced now you have superaids

You got too high and had a freak out, it happens.

your a pussy

Your weed was most likely laced with something.

Fuck YOUR dubs and learn the difference *YOU'RE*
> YOU fucking imbecile

pussy nigger

I bet you're some virgin behind a screen who's too scared to walk down the street because " m-muh anxiety n shiet" Fuck off and i hope you get bummed by a tribe of niggers.

Honestly me and my friends have this therroy with tollrance that theres a certain point where you just have panic attacks it use to happen to me

i don't understand why anyone would lace weed... but it sounds like your shits laced, my homie had something similar with weed possibly laced with fentynal

Your weed wasnt laced, thc is a PSYCHOACTIVE anyways was driving in the car after i smoked a joint i was breathing heavy and my short term memory was non functional the song i was listening to... I seemed to have forgotten it i could not remember hearing the first verse, maybe i were dead for a minute? I grip my chest try to feel my heart but nothing there... I start slapping myself across the face hard as if i had a cocaine overdose with functioning limbs the ringing in my ears gets louder.. And suddently everything turned white. But the pattern of the world was still there trees, road houses but it seemed everything was passing by at 500km an hour the light started flickering the most beautiful blue light in the background. I then returned too the world all my adrenalin reserves was burned up. But i had lived, i cried and prayed to god that night. Anyways thats what stress and some hash can do to ya

I have panic attacks when I smoke now. Took almost a 10 year break from it and was an alcohol. I got sober and after a couple years wanted to get high with the missus. Now I get panic attacks nearly every time. I'm going to do an alcohol extraction and try to microdose some to see if my body likes that better. I used to smoke very heavily, at least 4 times a day. A quarter might last a week.

Strangely enough I also get panic off of tramadol in doses greater then 100mg.

faggot green'd out.
dont worry buddy, happens to the best of us

Another tale, sitting in the car high on cocaine and about 4 other substances weed, alc, pills etc my body is hydrated my pulse is like it has never been before i tell them to stop the car i stand up but my body does not have the strenght to walk, my heart was beating to fast if i had walked any further i was sure my heart would stop but it wouldnt matter cause my heart wouldnt let me move a muscle i sat down on the asphalt, layed there for 5 minutes gather the strenght to walk to the car i was hydrated and all we had to drink beer heart attack x 2 inc anyways always buy pure cocaine it lessens the chance of heart sickness

Your superaids caught ultraherpes on his gigachlamydias

This. Don't listen to anyone else

I think you burnt out your brain cuz that post is all retarded

It's drug induced anxiety, which will either be a one time incident, or you'll get a couple more of these. It's fucking hell.

You'll probably not listen to this, but you should REALLY stop smoking right now and not smoke for at least many months (again, you probably won't listen my advice and youll dig yourself deeper towards hell)

>I smoke weed really often
There's your problem.
Try not smoking weed. The world won't end. It's not for everyone in every moment. And right now it's not for you.

It's anxiety. It happens to a lot of smokers if they smoke erryday and when they get into their mid twenties. For most people, smoking will never be the same, plus you're putting yourself at risk of repeating what you experienced every day for many months if you dont stop smoking. Weed is phsyically very safe but psychological issues like this is very serious, even if it's "just weed maaan"

Happened to me a couple of times.
The first time I smoked about a half ounce amongst me and some friends. We went for a walk, all was well, then I got tracers in my vision and I began to lag irl. I ended up screaming help me while coming in and out of it. It's pretty neat how I managed to walk around and talk without even being there.

Happened again at my buddy's place. I thought our new dealer was conspiring with my friends to kill me so I went and sat outside. Not fun.

I'm pretty sure it's just that you have a latent mental illness. THC brings that kinda stuff out. Just stop smoking like I did. It's not all it's made out to be anyway.

The weed test is like the manly exercise test, but for your brain.

Mental pussies can't handle a strong weed high.

Sad but true fact. Sorry.

Nigger pussy

Thats gay and stupid

Get fucking triggered

cali budz best budz

Yep. Had one once. Had to lay on the floor and thought I was going to die. My buddy was just staring at me laughing. I think I thought it was way worse than I looked.

pot can bring out latent schizofrenia

or you just smoked too much weed and freaked the fuck out, shit happens