Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 164. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

tits or gtfo

stopped reading at "my IQ..." lel

got an instagram? you seem really pretty :)

>absolute pitch
I zozzle'd

How does it feel to lie on the internet?

You forgot to say that you're an asshole, OP

>My IQ is...

Totally haven't seen this type of thread before. Apply yourself next time.

send nudes?

sure..

why are u wearing a hand on your face?

Fuck off you pretentious, attention seeking twat

Get over yourself, you hipster cunt

Nice sentence structure you twat. please. tell. more.

You'll realize that you're a solid average after you finish high school

You are nothing, OP
The same as me, and everyone else here.
We will all vanish into nothing, but you can still waste your time telling us how awesome you are.
Even if all you say is true, that changes nothing, you, me, we all are just a pile of nothing

why are you using shit tier bait?

lel

Mmmhmm that's some good pasta I tell you what.

wow thats so cool

pretty sure I had some copypasta for this. I hope that works:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at University, and I’ve written numerous papers on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed citations. I am trained in rhetorical skills and I’m the top debater in the entire US Universities Debate Association. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with arguments the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of computer science graduates across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your academic career. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can intellectually destroy you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just in english. Not only do I speak english since birth, but I have also learned over 7 foreign languages and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shitpost all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Is this the new atheist daily pasta?

Lol, what are you? a virgin?
Never seen real tits irl before?

Typical dumb Sup Forums users, i think i made a mistake.

>synaesthesia
This isnt a good thing to have, this means your senses are blurred.

OP isnt really that smart.

ok breakfast club.

What do you mean when you say you can understand music at a deeper level than most people?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!

Omg op ur da best evar pls tech us dum tardies how to be good liek u!!!1!

you can't really fucking expect to come here, say you're the bestest girl in the world and suddenly everyone says how cool you are, when the obvious answer is that you're just being naive and stupid

kys faggot

hey everybody, I have an IQ of

oh miss genius level intelligence is triggered awww. :((((((((((

#notreadingthatshit

let's see that asshole

THIS IS AN OLD PASTA.

/thread

Why is OP such a retard and posting multiple times

checkem, trips of truth

Nice copy pasta faggot, try harder next time.

hi there, genius: tits or gtfo

Tell me then smart guy, how does gravity really work?

it's incredible how even knowing that it's bate, I feel the urges to explain how does it work

You sure make this same exact thread a lot.

true. thanx for being useful user.

You know people are liars when they think they are smart because of a high IQ.

An autistic kid can have a very high IQ, doesn't mean they can function in society etc.

Example Rain Man.

IQ is a test on how you can logically solve things, that is all. It doesn't mean you are smarter or clever.

Having a large IQ along with a good Common Sense, goes a long way to being smart.

> "genius-level" intelligence
> 18 year old still in high school

go away moot

Did you watch the movie?

I have an IQ of 165 and I'm not a boring sucky person like you. Win.

There's no such thing as genius level iq. You're using fake classifications do boost your self-confidence. Anything over 130 is simply considered "very superior". Sorry, but you're retarded.

You spelled weak wrong.

Does having "Genius Level" I.Q make you feel better when your step-father is pounding away from behind?

the fact the you come off as taking pride in all of that means youre a dumbass. geniuses dont take time to stroke their ego.
and people dont do that irl either you know, those are the ones they call social retards, no one wants to hang out with them anyway.
gl being happy or having a fulfilled life bro

Mate I don't care if you've cured cancer. If you're not out of high school you don't matter

the littler number mean smart one right?

Ever listen to The Mars Volta?

Most things in school come very easy to me as well i'm sure most people can as well if they weren't so lazy in class.

Don't listen to this guy, OP
Farts Volta is shit

but you still cant move your hand away from your face

Shut up, you have a small peepee.
Go listen to them, OP. Also I'm not a guy I'm a fucking snail, dipthong.

THAT'S RACIST!!!

Fuck.

De-Loused in the Comatorium and Frances the Mute were works of art, completely out of this world amazing.

But everything they did after Frances was...yeah, pretty shit, really.

Why haven't you killed yourself ?

Theodore was a hell of a drummer. Also rip ikey.

go fuck your dog you lttle bitch while your at it digest my 8 inches cock a doodle dee little nigrar. pce out a town. ssssssssssssssssaaaaam i am!

Ever thought about doing drugs?

nudes for your bouy or gtfo please

lol kid, you know nothing about music

Anything that a person an observe a pattern in is technically music.

Nobody gives a shit.

Dont you know, everyone else on /b has an IQ of 165+

Will paste my other post to this thread because im lazy:
Yes i took the bait
People who have an iq higher than 150 don't form their sentences like that.
Furthermore a friend of mine has an iq of 181 so this shit can't impress me.
My iq is 135 btw

Theodore was great

I know what I like

My iq is 200

If your IQ is that high have you taken the other "test" yet?

Are you not your average girl, but a gamer girl????

What did you get on your SAT and ACT if you took one?

Multiple intelligences, ignore everything taught in schools, the doors of perception, things coming in, you decide what to make of it, the only thing usually preventing someone from doing something is the barriers they put up for themselves, or circumstances they are in. Sentence structure does not mean anything related to intelligence, reasoning behind forming sentences in any way, is due to communication not intelligence.

No user
Its gamer grilllll

Just because you listen to your ass whistle in the wind doesn't mean you do.

Almost forgot, oops

that's cool, you're IQ is higher than Hawking's and Einstein's

The more intelligent someone is the more they will realize that IQ is a pointless test and can be practiced over and over simply to achieve a higher score.

Why do you newfags fall for this?

> I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

kill me

Mine's 187 and I spend my time drinking vodka at home and not giving enough of a shit about other people to even bother TALKING to them, not to mention bragging about my fucking IQ that 95% of living beings don't give a rat's ass about. Actually, I don't give a shit about my IQ either because who the fuck cares about a number invented by some fucktard to judge how "smart" you are? I could be a fucking legendary blacksmith and totally suck at math. That still makes me a genius even if IQ tests give me fucking room temperature. I have only one question: If you're so smart, why the fuck do you think ANYONE would give a shit? No one ever does. Why waste your time like this? To get attention you gotta show your tits or tell people you're a slut or bullshit, get your shit together op.

Yet this dumb shit took 18years to finish high school.hum me would think this would be the first flag that this post is nothing but a troll but.anyone I've ever met including myself with a above average I.Q skipped a few grades.this guy must not be able to tie his shoes if it took that long to finish grade 1 to 12 with the high off a I.Q

Prove it then. Marry me.

I don't have to read your post to know that I don't care.

Yeah OP, you have to be smart enough to know that the only person who will and should care is yourself, it's the only thing that matters in in decision, and will be the base of all things in a persons life, no matter how much or how little outside approval they receive.

Also, let people get impressed simply by your existence. If you're a fucking genius, people notice without you shoving your IQ in their face expecting them to start sucking on it. If you want to subtly show your intelligence, learn electronics and build yourself a laser cigarette lighter or some shit, it's fucking simple in this era, you just take a broken dvd writer, weld a bunch of wires, add a lithium battery and boom, people will look at you like they saw a fucking higher civilization

Why the fuck am I wasting my fucking time writing this shit instead of getting hammered? Good luck op. Also don't be a fucking bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So fucking many tarded Trump fellators ITT!! OH FUCK ME SIDES!!!

There is a reason we laugh, we know your death is imminent, redcaps!!

I was about to leave the thread but your post came to me, revealing once again the true values of humanity. I have one question: The fuck are you trying to say, you fucking probing dickwhistle handle basher?

Check'd

how does it feel to have all this knowledge and still act like a pretentious cunt to your fellow human being?

I beat you by 10 points how does that make you feel?