Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 164. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 164. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

I Have to shit

Should I shit?

Why you lyin for

Can you see the ground from your horse?

>Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song
>not Pink Season

Wow, what an actual fucking retard

If you are the genius you claim to be continue the work of Nikola Tesla

Learn to type, man. Jesus is OP retarded? This is pure gibberish

Same here, but the only difference is that one of us struggles with severe arrogance.

show tits

nice b8 m8 r8 8/8

My IQ is 156

Yes i took the bait
People who have an iq higher than 150 don't formulate their sentences like that.
Furthermore a friend of mine has an iq of 181 so this shit can't impress me.
My iq is 135 btw

Why my dick smell like shit?

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 164. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "autism-level" personal hygiene.

I also have an MLP addiction, and absolute virginity.

are you happy with yourself?

kek

Can't believe the average Sup Forumser is now 11 years old. Sad.

>ulate
People who have an iq higher than 150 don't form their sentences like that.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, faggot?

why are you still a faggot?

>Genius on 4 chan...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>underrated b8.

English is my third language so i apoligize
Also im under the influence of alcohol so........... Yeah

Can you explain in Iambic Pentameter why you're such a colossal faggot?

can you find alien ?

still haven't answered why my dick smell like shit

Slightly modified pasta; yesterday you claimed an IQ of 163