Rate my 35yo wife, Sup Forums!

Rate my 35yo wife, Sup Forums!

Looks 65.

Childbirth is a bitch ain't it?

Looks like she let herself get fat during pregnancy.

kek

At least she's not fat after, like mine. She can still pull of a nice dress, or a one piece. Mine just sits around bitching about being hungry

Pics?

>35

>mfw

Let's see this pig.

Man she don't look that bad. If she can suck cock and her pussy gets wet and is down to fuck, she's good in my book

Yeah, a boob job and skin removal, and she'd probable be a nice MILF

nice

Former landwhale.
>Good for her.

However
>Stretched skin sucks

Looks like a sucked out tube of toothpaste

This children is why you shouldn't have kids.

Puke/10

Were going to need pictures to identify your Hambeast, for national security reasons.

35 y/o? Nigga that bitch is 60 at least

She has not aged well. That's the body of a 45-50 year old.
My wife is 35, has had two kids and looks considerably better than that.

Pics needed pls

Called it

Same here but mines trying to work it off

Lets see

Fuck you. My wife and I have dignity.

Same. Trying hard. It's a struggle. I live her anyways.

Yeah I'm sure your 'wife' has lots of dignity lol. Enjoy your hand, faggot

your wife's name isn't Carleigh is it? because if it is, she may have cheated on you a few years back. lol

Yeah i fucked her too

What really sucks is that right after #2 was born she got super healthy, worked out a ton, and got herself hotter than she was even before #1. Tons of energy and looking good to the point that he was getting hit on and checked out regularly. We relocated, she started drinking again, got depressed, and gained back more weight than she's ever had before... Fucking sucks.

Post a pic. Even a clothed one

6.5/10
I'd fuck her if I could bareback her and cum inside her.

More of slut wife if interest

cute

This is what fat people look like after losing weight. Even in your 20s you can get wrinkly stretched skin.

Look at her hands, they still look relatively young.

Mmmmm for some reason these depleted mom bodies are my thing. Anons what's wrong with me. Why does this get me so hard? Post moar

Not bad, how many kids? A little core exercise and a boob job will have her looking just fine.

4 kids

Got any more pics?

interest?

I bet she looked a lot like this before

This

NOPE! why don't you try again everyday untill you finally succumb to old age?

Those tits are sadder than a pair of suicide notes.

Nah, that's ok user.

Would bang like drum for hours, smoking hot OP!

Like most older women who've had children, she looks way better with her clothing on.. Women like this have no business doing nude pics, it's not realistically gonna turn anyone on (except guys may say it does to fuck her).... then when you fuck one of these types, you only want to do it in the dark.

Honestly bro, that's a hugely used up body for a 35 year old. Most 45 year old women look better than that nude. What's the deal? Many kids? Used to be very heavy and lost a lot of weight?

This is what post-pregnancy does to some women.

I find the best guide to age is the neck. OPs wife is probably mid 30s. After 40 the neck gets wrinkly and after 50 it looks like turkey neck.

Plastic surgery can't do much about the neck so if the face looks ageless check out the neck.

Welcome to a reality check, junior.
You have no idea how most 45 year old women or even 18 year old women look like because your entire history with them has been pictures on the internet. Very few women will allow their body to be posted unless they, themselves, think it looks perfect, so you only get to see a very limited and highly censored portfolio of nude females.
I posted this because I think that, after having 4 kids and being through a decade of various abusive relationships before she met me, she looks pretty fucking good.
She never believed me but, luckily, some of the people on here are not 12 years old and understand that most women have bodies like this after 4 kids..they just refuse to let pictures be posted online out of embarrassment.
Hope you enjoyed this red pill, newfag.

shit son super dad raosted your ass

Ah, so 4 kids. That explains it. I've slept with one that had 2 at that age and she was nowhere near as bad.

Hmm, so.... do you have any kids of your own? Are you going to be the father for her 4?

Elbows too. Elbows always show a woman's true age. The face and body can be deceptive, particularly if she's a pro with makeup... but the elbows will always show the sagging wrinkly skin of age and you can guess pretty accurately by them.

Lol at super "dad" roasting my ass.... he got conned into raising 4 bastards that aren't his by a used up gross hag likely twice his age. I bet he's fucking supporting these kids.

And then I bet he'll make the next classic mistake and adopt the bastards.... which allows her to promptly divorce his punkass and still reap the financial benefit while fucking much better men....

lol at the fact that anyone thinks that literal cuck (in the original sense of raising kids that aren't yours, which in my opinion is far worse than just being sexually cucked for fun) punked me.

>slowly distantance yourself from her
>get into cuck shit
>pretend it's your long lost fetish
>make other guys take care of all that noise.

Assuming youre not similar, you could go on to fuck other women while some google takes care of her pussy needs.

chill dude.
so what are those 4 kids to you ?

> using lol

also nice im guessing mommy hit you ?

looks like Tom Brady deflated her

>im guessing mommy hit you ?

Not enough.

I am the father of two. The others came along long before I met her. Their fathers were deadbeats who had nothing to do with the kids or her.

Lemmy guess, c+section and probably had rocking tits when she was preggo/breastfeeding.

Still I bet she rides cock like a champ and can suck a golfball through a garden hose.

Mom/10

No/10

Red pill alert, faggot.
Two of the kids are mine and I raise them because they are my responsibility.
I haven't even met her oldest and only recently met her second child, who treated me with absolute respect because he knew I would not take any shit from him.
You make a fuckton of assumptions, all of which are wrong, based on, what I assume, is your own cuck lifestyle, raising kids that aren't yours for a bitch who doesn't give a single fuck about you.
Keep talking junior. My wife and I are laughing at your genuine potato comments.

OK, normally I would be pissed but I asked for an honest opinion and, to be honest, this comment made both of us kek.
My daily internetz are yours, sir.

My wife and I are laughing at your wife. God it feels good to not have kids.

nice, post her asshole

GTFO Ethan

Laugh away.
When your old, wrinkled asses are stuck in nursing homes with nobody to visit you, you will regret not having those kids to give a fuck when nobody else does.

fuck that, feels good to be a Dad

Amen, sir.
The hourly feedings for three or four years have been worth it. I am best friends with one of my kids and the other is my little junior gamer.

>Dem dubz doh!