Bran's Labyrinth edition

secret path to last thread

P R E S T ON

azor me

Azor Bran

nice

Only 7 episodes?! What does it mean?

Azor Ahaissac

There lies the only King I mean to bend my knee to.

THE KING IN THE NORTH

Jews

it means d&d truly do hate us

I stand for he who cannot.

post places you want to see

>if its not greywater watch youre wrong

Bran Stark aka Bran the Builder aka R'hllor aka Scumbag Bran

Bigger budgets for each episode, which probably means multiple medium to large scale battles in each of the last two seasons.

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

azor a CUTE!

offensive to my eyes

/got/ a shit

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she loves being tortured and raped

best death scene ever?

What is the final verdict here. Did D&D intentionally ruin Stannis because they dislike him or don't get him or did they do essentially what he will end up doing in the novels anyway?

Also, did they write out Jorah? Or will we get resolution on his plotline? It seems like he's getting the Gendry treatment with only 13 episodes left to wrap everything up. Which sucks because he's got one of the better actors and has been a major character since S1.

Just passed the Red Wedding in book three. DnD did a really fucking great job on this scene in the show. It's actually even more disturbing than the book, since Robb's wife and unborn child weren't killed, and Arya never sees Robb's body with Grey Wind's head sewn onto it.

Accurate. Bran is a dirt bag whose caused much suffering.

>

Oh wow, normally when they make stuff like this for a show like game of Thrones it's shit quality.

Well I think having a sword to hit shit with it much cooler and has good resell value.

thanks for the help though

Sansa's gonna betray Jon, take the Vale and head South to free the Riverlands and take King's Landing isn't she?

Wouldn't be shocked if the Lannisters end up beating them and to save his skin and Sansa's, Littlefinger holds a knife to her throat like he did Ned, surrenders to the Lannisters and lies to Cersei that it was all part of his plan to deliver Sansa to her and weaken the Vale after they turned on the Crown.

>Those lips
Even shooped Scumbag Bran a cute.

No one cares.

i havent been on /got/ in over 2 weeks and its exactly the same isaac posting

get your collective shits together, this is just sad

cast him

>Wouldn't be shocked if the Lannisters end up beating them and to save his skin and Sansa's, Littlefinger holds a knife to her throat like he did Ned, surrenders to the Lannisters and lies to Cersei that it was all part of his plan to deliver Sansa to her and weaken the Vale after they turned on the Crown.

That will literally never happen. You're delusional.

bran the builder

Daily reminder that Preston Jacobs suffers from uncurable autism

Whose caused the most suffering in Westeros and why is it Bran?

Walder Frey

was he real?

Yeah, I was a little leery of the quality before I ordered, but I'm kind of a Jonfag, so I gambled on Longclaw. I'm ordering the scabbard next month, and I'm thinking of ordering Ice. Heartsbane is what I'm really after, but they said on Facebook a few weeks ago that they hadn't received the prop from HBO yet, so it's going to be a while.

One other thing, the leather wrap on the handle of Longclaw is pretty thin. The wolf's head pommel is a 100% perfect recreation from the show, though, so it sorta makes up for it.

Wrt Stannis:
Probably a mixture of the first two reasons. Grrm telling them about Stannis' nothern campaign and the battle of ice probably triggered them.

Probably Littlefinger/the Wonder Twins, desu. But I appreciate your shitpost.

Why is the lore stuff so good? They even are accurate, the Dance of Dragons one is my favorite

and there is tons of stuff coming up with the new DVDs

feels really good man

They hated Stannis. Shireen will burn in the books, but not directly by Stannis. He will still fail and die.

Jorah is gone. He's gonna die of greyscale offscreen.

What should I do first: read the books or watch the show? I'm gonna do both anyway, just not sure what is better for a start.

If only they put as much effort into the show as they do the lore stuff. probably because d&d arent in charge of it

looking forward to the knight of the laughing tree feature

/Dayne/ posters, arise!

>BRAN THE BUILDER
>Can we fix it
>BRAN THE BUILDER
>Not if it's legs.

So, did cleganebowl got from meme to FUCKING CONFIRMED?

Bran's Labyrinth (pic related)

>they hated stannis and intentionally killed him to piss us off

Do people actually unironically believe this?

they killed Stannis in the way they think his clash with Renly would have ended without Melly magic.

Azor syrio

But the absolute poetry user.

Time is a flat circle.

Vale = Ned's House Guard
Sansa = Ned
Petyr = Petyr
Cersei = Joffrey

It's Jaime/Cersei but Jaime saved a bunch of people too so maybe it equals out. I blame Cersei for trying to put her incest babbys on the throne. Even if LF had Lysa kill Jon Arryn, if her kids were really Baratheons, there would be no motive and no way to cast blame on the Lannisters without the incest secret. Ned would never try to remove Robert's trueborn son.

Tell us then why they couldnt tie up the boltons last season using over dragging it this season so emo cunt could get all the budget again?

>What is the final verdict here. Did D&D intentionally ruin Stannis because they dislike him or don't get him or did they do essentially what he will end up doing in the novels anyway?
More likely they just clear the place from Battle of Bastards.
Also, Shiren probably will be burned by her mother in books.

Bran the Scumbag was responsible for this death. That hillbilly's blood is on his hands!!!

>Gendry treatment
Except gendry is going to return next season and claim his rightful place on the iron throne.

If Scumbag Bran hadn't driven Aerys II Targaryen insane, the Lannisters would never have been in power!!!!

Marinate on that.

Petyr wasn't in love with Ned like he is with Sansa, it's a totally different situation.

So Jon snow-dany marriage is all but confirmed right?

Yep. Along with his m'lady and Queen, Arya Barateheon.

dafuq?

Also, Read the first three books then watch the show. Then the last two bookks if you feel like it..

the targ shits deserved it

how did you manage to bring yourself to this conclusion?

Mixture of both, I'd say. I think though if he is going to be involved in Shireen's burning in the books it will be for different reasons and in a different context (said reason being to raise a dragon from stone, as Melisandre has been going on and on about for like three books at this point. Shireen's dreams in the prologue of ACOK of being eaten by dragons fit into this as foreshadowing as well).

True. I'd say responsibility for major events goes:

1) Bran
2) Cersei
3) LF/Jaime tied

Unfortunately, yes

Cersei dindu nuffin.

Stop victim blaming.

showplebs unironically believe this

>said reason being to raise a dragon from stone, as Melisandre has been going on and on about for like three books at this point.
Oh come on, he didn't even burn Edric for this and give Davos the whole night to free him.

>without bran there would be no story

You're welcome

>If Scumbag Bran hadn't driven Aerys II Targaryen insane
That was Brynden Rivers, sempai-dempai-doodle-biscuits.

>raise a dragon from stone
POTTERY

Vary's "whispers" are the one that made Arey's mad. Areys was scared shitless by duskendale debacle and Varys exploited that.

fucking showplebs

That's wood nigga.

That they hated Stannis and didn't get his character? Yes. Dan even said Renly would "unquestionably" be a better King than Stannis and that Stannis's main motivation was WANTING to be King because he feels he deserves it. They also said he never changes his mind and then had him change his mind about Shireen like three episodes later. In reality Stannis doesn't want to be King, but knows he is the rightful King and has a duty to the Realm. He realizes that his first approach was wrong and decides to save the NW and gain Northern loyalty and "save the kingdom to win the crown instead of winning the crown to save the kingdom". He's also an atheist in the books that doesn't let Mel burn everyone and instead tells his men that follow the Red God to "pray harder" when they want to sacrifice someone to make their journey through the North easier. He's more nuanced and one of the few people aware of the threat of the WW and even orders men to start mining Dragonglass on Dragonstone. In the show, he vaguely acknowledges the threat and then marches to Winterfell without trying to gain help from the North, let's 20 men somehow ruin he the supplied of his entire army and then alienated most of them by burning his heir, who he tells a man to seat on the Iron Throne should he die taking Winterfell in the novels. So, yeah, they didn't like him and made him unlikeable.

That they killed him and made him burn his daughter to go full irredeemable BECAUSE people like him? No. They just needed him gone for plot reasons, because they didn't like him and the actor didn't like the show. And to consolidate things they gave his story to Jon to cut down on the cast and merge more things so they can finish the series in ~13 episodes after S6.

He'd be doing it to save her life and his own.

If the Lannisters just capture them they'll just kill her and him.

If he holds a knife to her throat and makes it seem like this was all a successful attempt at letting the Vale lose and to deliver Sansa personally to Cersei, then they both live. The Vale helped House Stark get back the North, he can bullshit any story he needs to to say they turned traitor instead of killing Sansa and he planned from then on to get them to lose and prove himself to Cersei.

Who is most likely to sit on the iron throne at the end lads? My moneys on gendry. As the only baratheon left, he has a legitimate claim to the throne, and more importantly is well liked and knows the common people.

pffttt....how that went down has Scumbag Bran written all over it.

this guys a fucking dumbass

Friendly reminder:By the laws if gods and man, Bran literally can never be King.

daenerys

The nigga literally heard voices in his head.

what about her?

What the fuck is Bran's labyrinth you autistic fucks?

when was that ever a law, retard?

Bro we will never see him again in the show. The Baratheons are essentially as extinct as the Tyrells and Martells now.

You can still be a King if you're infertile you absolute mong.

>is a queen
>is barren

interesting

proof?

I can only see this happening if it's pre-planned by LF and Sansa.

read the books fucktard its obvious

Riiiiiight so that mean it just must be bloodraven/bran.

It just couldn't possibly be voices in his head it just HAS to be bran

>is a queen
Of mudslimes
>is barren
When did they ever say this?

yeah and Hoddor just had epilepsy. Right.

Scumbag Bran is to blame.

>all this Bran discussion

Yep, he's Theon status. Unfit to lead.

Wow, thanks.
Someone did a deep dream stuff with that art, then someone else noticed that the thing under throne looks like Pakhomov from Green elephant and asked to photoshop him there.

Charles II of Spain was infertile. The line of succession is there for such matters, the King would rule until he died and then it would be passed on to a relative.

theres just so much to talk about

>rightful king
>brans labyrinth
>does his dick work
>is he OP
>did he make aerys mad
>is he bran the builder
>is he everybran
>is he the whole reason we have this story at all

based