Alien > T1
T2 > Aliens

I'll never understand the love for ridley

Sarah Connor was better but not amazing

Fuck I'd pick vampire Kate Beckinsale before those two

Emily blunt in Sicario was actually believable too

Alien > Aliens > T2 > T1

>emily blunt believable
she was literally just a device for educating an ignorant audience, quit while you ahead next time, famalan

>she was just a device
And yet she was still believable

Every character is a device dipstick. A better criticism would be to call her shallow.

Better a shallow, believable character than an unbelievable one

>Aliens > T2

Wrongest wrong that ever wronged, T2 is superior to Aliens in every way possible.

To each his own. I personally cannot stand furlong.

Fuck off Mary Sue

Right furlong completely invalidates the story, stuntwork, technical and visual effects and Arnold fucking Scharzenegger.

To each his own? to you a fucking kick in the face for being a moron.

>command of high risk tactical unit in US cartel country
>knowing this little about the cartels and generally naive about fighting them
>being this shook on ops
>weak trigger discipline
nigga please

So angsty. Your virginity is showing user.

>fbi
>new
Yea, completely believable actually

Sarah Connor defeated her enemy with help and Ridley was all alone in a fucking spaceship without real guns. You tell me.

t2 probably had more impact when it was release, but aliens is just such a fun movie i can watch it forever

marine banter > arnie one-liners

>Arnold fucking Scharzenegger
That's not really a positive.

she had the vacuum of space to help her.

Ripley hands down.

Ripley all day. I've never really liked Connor that much.

I really love all 4 movies though. Alien, Aliens, T1, and T2. I think Alien, Aliens, and T2 are 10/10.

aliens, by a mile

Both are fucking amazing, and the first two movies of both franchises are fucking amazing too.

Alien > Terminator - Connor was mostly useless, Ridley was more more hindered than helped by those around her. (Should have kept quarantine, bitches)

Terminator 2 = Aliens - Connor after 10 years pumping iron at the funny farm would slap the shit out of Ripley, she's been in the Mama Bear zone since the last scene of her first movie, Ripley doesn't tap that power until she connects with Newt.

I don't think anything tops Ripley duct-taping the rifle and flamethrower to charge through where the Marines got slaughtered, but she also wasn't giving up a share of the one-liners to Schwarzenegger in her movie. Connor's been in that zone for 12 years and was a lot more proactive against her antagonist.

Ripley probably wins on actual on-screen feats, but I'd take Connor.

Why can't they cast women who actually look like they an kick ass anymore?
The only recent one i can remember was Emily Blunt in Edge of Tomorrow.

Patrician pick.

T2 > the entire Alien franchise

This. Im not saying they should make themselves look like a pile of muscles but the shit we usually get is pathetic, especially considering men have to get pretty ripped for action roles, just look at the transformations Chris Evans, Hugh Jackman (AKA Huge Jacked Man) or Chris Pratt made when they started doing comic book movies.

>stickfigure bitch with no muscle-power whatsoever competing against 2 actresses who strengthened themselves enough to kick an average man's ass
Get the fuck out. There's a plethora of fit women who train out there and you chose the fucking slime monster of the gender.

T2 was basically a Disney flick with that little ingrate running around everywhere. Newt had class.

Prometheus > Alien > Aliens > T2 > T1

Antje Traue in Man of Steel was great.

>Newt had class
>That same ear piercing high pitched scream every two fucking seconds
>Acting was so bad she never did it again.
There was no class about it.

I'm amazed they haven't gotten big ol' what's-her-tits from Game Of Thrones and tried to pull a "Ghostbusters" on something like Rambo.

Hey user, have you ever been mistaken for a man?

ONE OF US