Why am i attracted to dominant, aggressive, and asshole men? online and in real life, if you're an asshole i get hard

why am i attracted to dominant, aggressive, and asshole men? online and in real life, if you're an asshole i get hard.

pic unrelated

girls and fags like alpha males

i'm not a fag

ur straight but agressive guys make u hard

yeah. i dont like guys. tbh i dont know why it happens

Guy or girl? Timestamp either way

You're a beta male fag, simple.

Do you get hard if they act that way toward you, or when you witness them act that way toward others, or both?

Why use fuckn flash in the mirror whorefag

both. even online like i said, it just turns me on.

:\

Turns you on in what way? Like you want to submit to them, or you just want to go have normal straight sex?

uhm, submit. i like straight sex, but submitting feels really good. especially, unconsented or talked about. it turns me on that they're so careless about their assholeness i guess.

Does it matter what they look like. Do they have to be bi, brawny alpha types, or just assholes?

ur gay

if i'm being honest, most people in real life who do this are usually well kept. but works online too, so doesn't necessarily have to be attractive, cause cockiness is just attractive to me, regardless. it shows self worth.

Because you're a faggot. Go fuck yourself

Straight guy gets hard when around aggressive alpha males.

My Sup Forums.

i'd rather have someone fuck me than fuck myself :(

Are you effeminate in any way? Are you small and thin? would others describe you as cute?

maybe height does have to do with it? i'm 5'7, and thin. i do feel like im small everywhere i go tbh. my hips are wide too, i always hated them.

you're a sub, you're attracted to obvious signs of dominance. most people who show 'obvious traits' of dominance in public situations are assholes, since people who aren't have some self control.

Plenty of guys who're doms but not fuckheads, just avoid hooking up with that guy at the bar who's picking fights and insulting everyone.

Post pic

this

being a sub doesn't tend to have much to do with physical size in my experience. it's a bonus if you're small because you can be physically dominated with ease, but it's not the cause.

because youre a faggot, op

Hot. Ok, so let's say we worked together. Not a boss / employee thing, but just two guys working at the same place. And I'm an asshole every fucking day. Cocky and arrogant, but I'm also decent looking and in relatively good shape. One day, after nearly bringing the new intern to tears, I see you in the break room, staring at me, eyes wide. I say "what are you looking at?" and before you can respond your dick gets rock hard. I notice this, smile, walk right over to you, grab you by your hard dick and tongue kiss you. Do you stop me?

Do you have father OP?

uhm idk, i dont think im cute enough for you

what is the cause?

honestly that sounds hot

yes

I won't know till I see a pic with a timestamp, don't chicken out on us

It's a kink/fetish. There usually isn't a cause unless you want to start digging deep into your repressed subconscious. Just accept it.

>i dont think im cute enough for you
Try me.

>what is the cause?
I'm not a psych so I don't speak with authority, but I've seen a few - daddy issues is the big one because you're seeking that missing authority figure in your life, childhood trauma or other formative childhood events can do it, but sometimes you just don't know. it's just what you like.

God damn right it sounds hot. We should get jobs together

post tits or GTFO

If thats a binky in your mouth, I'm the perfect daddy that can fulfill all your needs.

Head Of Fundraising for a large animal rights group
Enjoy hiking/outdoors
Love spending the big bucks on great food and wine

>post tits
I think you're in for a surprise user

ok fine

this is me in cut hair, regular male clothes

and when i had my hair long, crossdressing a little bit

Fuck you faggot. Post a timestamp or die of cock-poisoning

holy shit

Now post your little cock in panties for us all

that is quite a fucking change user

I am a straight man and would not guess trap at first glance

You guys are this retarded. Hope you're OP being a trolling fag.

right now, but not going to show hair cause i hate it.

where did you find those breasts

You're bi and like the idea of being someones little whore.
Whatever floats your boat bro.

OP write "slut" on your stomach and post pic

they're molded cups for crossdressers

lots of women tend to identify with their oppressors.

it is what it is

COCK NOW

Maybe you just need to stand up for yourself more? I doubt it will make you less gay but you may find your attractions may change. I can guarantee you hate being a doormat somewhere down there.

More please. In different outfits?

It's cool to be attracted to them, but just realize that getting involved with one is going to fuck you up even more. Masturbate it away and stay away from them and toxic people in general. They will ruin you without a second thought. You sound weak and vulnerable.

not op
reading that made me moan

so much shame ):

Bulllshit, im being trolled there is no way you pull being a trap that easily

you think OP is a trap that's trying to fool us into thinking she's a real boy?

you think this whole thread is foolish folly and fantasy?

;)

its cuter when you dress up as a boy. Just looking at your picture makes me want to shove you into a locker hard, and give you a nickname like fagboy. Wait until you're in the bathroom and force you to your knees. You dont look strong enough to fight back anyways.

Do you live in London, Ontario? I used to see somebody who looked a lot like you on the bus all the time.

Man you're a faggot.

:p still not showing hair, i really do hate it :(

we've all been there...

never cut hair short again

i'm not strong at all :(

if i shook you around, or me and my best friend kept pushing you back and forth between us, would you be able to stop?

would you just helplessly plead "cmon guys... its not funny anymore... staaahp"

MELANIE?

I can't wait till I get to throw you around while your past out drunk

So are the pics OP? Someone else? I'm a bit confused now....

lol, nice pic

still no dick pic you sissy slut, post your dick or fuck off

check out facebook/Melaniecockballs

hot, i did get bullied in high school, but not like that lol

:o

she's a "bi girl" too, which means she will fuck anything. hit her up on facebook.