Are y-you feeling down, Anonymous?

Are y-you feeling down, Anonymous?
Does it s-seem like the whole world is against you?
Are y-you in need of a kind w-word or a helping hand?
Are y-your medications in need of adjustment?

Psychology Alice is on t-the case!
I'm here to help Anonymous; don't suffer in silence.

vocaroo.com/i/s00gywMGUQC2

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s00gywMGUQC2
vocaroo.com/i/s1nzYMsLzg3G
vocaroo.com/i/s1lTU5GnFTrA
vocaroo.com/i/s0iHi9Di0OcD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hhhhhhhh

I don't like you Alice, you ignored my mail.

Bump~

R-resend it please

Maybe I will later...

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

you sound beautiful!

gurl

mmm

gurl u got it n u kno it

Alice what is the email that you use to talk to anons?

Why do you vape?
What do you vape?

Ever had one of those days where you wouldn't mind if someone up and killed you?

Been having one of those. More of an apathetic feeling then anything else.

[email protected]

>vocaroo.com/i/s00gywMGUQC2
Alice hows the cocaine treating you?

Hot

why the is the pupper in the oven ?

Love!

Alice I want to be a trap, what do ;-;

My dudes

stop being Rainbow

Long time, no see! How's it going?

>pics have subtely gottenmore and more slutty / camwhorey
Fscntg

vocaroo.com/i/s1nzYMsLzg3G

Alice is it okay that when my girlfriend and I talk we sometimes don't know what to say? We just kinda enjoy each others company but I dont know if its okay or not that we sometimes dont know what to talk about. She is shy if that changes anything

OH MY GOD ALICE MARRY ME, LOVE THAT OUTFIT!

Hello everyone!

T-thank you

>Why do you rape?

Not Alice, but I'm looking for a cool trap friend, so if you want to send some pics and talk about what can be improved to be more trappy then mail is wr3ct0r at gmail :)

Dear, just because I am more confident in myself does not mean I am a slut nor a camwhore.

Besides, these keep my leggies warm

Surprisingly enough Alice looks better in the black outfit (she also looks like she has more tits with this dress)

Wtf this guy's right why did you put Nano in there?

Seriosly Alice, you loof gorgeous today.

Use these kind of outfits more often instead of the maid ones.

You look sexy in black! >////////////>

>

I think of Alice-chan like a sister hehe

I thought in one of your streams you were either vaping or saying something about you vaping

S-silly. I'm buying a Sakuya outfit f-for my maid threads

could you cheer me up, I'm feeling meaningless today and I don't know what got me down like this.

How far is too far for your nightstand to be from your bed? I can't ever seem to find the right distance that will allow me access to my phone and glass of water, but will ensure me to not stub my toe.

Another day, another one of these.

I never knew how much I wanted Alice to be my DM until I saw that picture.

W-well yes. But t-this isn't my stream dear.

*wraps her arms tightly around your waist and pulls you in close for a kiss*

Mine is right next to my bed like touching it, that way i can get out of bed and its out of the way

What does it mean if I have wet dreams about another guy, but in person I very much dislike him? I'm not even gay.

What about other outfits like hmm... school things or maybe those delicious chinese outfits?

Life is pretty great for me too!

Also, a quick question, you have any recommendations for tea? It's getting a bit boring drinking the same old green tea every morning.

See I tried that but since I like to move around I usually end up busting my shit on it. (Hence why I'm having the toe stub problem.

Life is pretty great for me too!

Also, a quick question, do you have any recommendations for tea? It's getting a bit boring drinking the same old green tea every morning.

Oh p-please, my friend Dean would b-be far better

I'm in love with a girl, but I don't think she'll ever feel the way I do back, but part of me wants to keep trying at all odds, even if it kills me.

Did I mention that I am a Paranoid Schizophrenic? What do you think I should do?
Also, I love your outfit! ;3

So we're nt allowed to talk about things in your stream here?

Double posted :/

Ah okay put it about 3/4s arms length away that way if you get out of bed you have a wide reach but in bed you can reach your phone

I don't know why but that cheered me up, thanks Alice!
you seem like a nice person.

it means you're a submissive twink faggot

>I don't know why being kissed by a cute grill made me happier

k

I've tried chai tea; I'm not a big fan of it honestly.

vocaroo.com/i/s1lTU5GnFTrA

Are y-you in treatment? What medications are y-you on?

It's j-just weird.

I vape because vapes are a medical device, not a recreational device. I use it for pain relief.

I'm k-kind, not nice

Meh. Nothing in particular... just a feeling that I'm worthless. Probably accurate, or it's just been drilled into me hard enough by mom.

Is it okay to just email you if we need someone to talk to sometime? I dont talk much at all to people and i feel like thats bad

:o

why am i a tea drinking dino?

friendly reminder, if you ask relationship advice from alice you're a beta

did you make a bot to send out links to your stuff? if so what did you make it with?

Also, how do I deal wish soul crushing depression. Do I just gotta suffer through it til it goes away? shit sucks man.

Been separated from my wife for almost a year. She's the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last person I see in my head before falling asleep. Will I ever get over her? What do I do besides killing myself?

>I'm Alice, n-not an attention whore.
>Seeking attention for almost 5 years in Sup Forums

AHAHAHAHAH holy shit, you're a fucking joke.

How much cocaine is too much cocaine?

>inb4 dick

>I vape because vapes are a medical device, not a recreational device. I use it for pain relief.
I didn't know that ws a thing, but I guess it makes sense. Thanks, love you

>inb4 still gay

Alrighty then.

T-then I have n-nothing more to say!
Good d-day sir!

*smiles* Maybe try orange tea~

R.I.P. Nano
2016-2017

S-sounds like your mom is an asshole.

P-pleas do

Go batshit insane, act like they are after you but you are trying to save her from aliens who are posing as FBI who are posing as garderners. Everything is a conspiracy and they are all out to get you man.

vocaroo.com/i/s0iHi9Di0OcD

SEND NUDES

Someone understood it, AYYYY lmaooo

Hiya Alice. Do you think that if I write about death in my music I'll get over my obsession with it or do you think I'll just be throwing fuel on the fire?

I did n-not, but I would make it in C++ or bash

You go to a doctor; depression isn't something you can get over with on your own

It t-takes 2 to 4 years t-to get over such a strong relationship. I suggest j-joining a support group.

>almost five years
It was six years this January dear, and I've posted since 2004. And I never once wanted attention

Is it okay to be black but honestly hate the Jews?

more tits

understood what?

WHY DO TRANNIES THINK STUTTERING IN TEXT IS HOT??

OWL STOCKINGS! OvO

Have a cup of tea Alice, delivered by doggo

inafter

L-love you too

>S-sounds like your mom is an asshole

You're telling me...

dont play games with us Alice
im sure you got the best hash in USA
>vape

Lol who needs anything with you have heroin right?
Fuck waiting for the drug dealer he always takes his sweet ass time.
>amiavatarfaggingrite?

Tits or gtfo

I will indeed try some orange tea! Also, good day to you, madame!

>You go to a doctor; depression isn't something you can get over with on your own

Yeah but i went when i was younger and they never helped with anything, and I'm depressed because something happened in my life, all i've ever done is push through it until it was over up til now.

do you think meds would help?

How wide is your asshole?

I've been majorly depressed for a decade
Can you do anything to even mildly ease the pain?
No, you can't
Fuck you Alice

D-don't mind if I do

I'm taking 600mg of lithium and 200mg of serequel twice a day. That drugs hit me like ton of bricks. For the first few hours I am just about too stoned to do anything. Its been about 3 weeks now, when can I expect my body to build up some tolerance to the side effects?

Is this a social experiment?

Popping in! How's your night going Alice? I saw the stream, I'm glad I was able to catch it, you did great!

Virgin male here. Every time I get horny I think about dicks. I kinda just want to give a blowjob for the experience and hoping that it will make someone else feel good if just for a little while. I don't imagine that it will make me happy in the long run, but I feel like I could feel a bit of satisfaction by living vicariously through someone else's pleasure.

So my question, Alice, is how safe is craigslist?