Can any bongs give me advice before the game this weekend...

can any bongs give me advice before the game this weekend? where's a good place to get food and beverages near the stadium before kickoff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=green man wembley
youtube.com/watch?v=XuOqV6-kQ1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw an American was morbidly obese in my country near me

there's a doner van outside

What kind of attractions are near the stadium btw? I wanna see everything London has to offer

I hear the kebabs in little Syria are the bomb

Green man pub for pre and post match pints. Kind of depends on fans to create goat atmosphere though, not sure if handegg fans will be more concerned about their hot dogs

>attractions
Then you have to fuck off to central London like all the other tourists

Just get some beans and put 'em on toast you fucking poofter.

>Then you have to fuck off to central London like all the other tourists

Lad, there has to be some interesting shops/museums in the area. That's all i'm asking for

In Wembley? No. It's saturated with pakis. Don't tell them you're Jewish.

So everyone make the trip out here just for matches?

Well, at least i'll get some good kebab in the area

If it's in Wembley don't bother hanging around the stadium before kickoff, there's really not much in Wembley other than the stadium. Just eat and drink in the city centre and then get the tube there in time for the game.

I'd recommend "Wembley Tandoori" it's right next to the train station, it's a Nepalese restaunt, I had goat curry last time I went there and really enjoyed it.

How can britbongs call us fat when their best known food is deep fried fish and deep fried french fries?

They're not eating that shit everyday, you fatass.

>implying

Go choke on a burrito gordito chicano.

I imagine its similar to The Meadowlands in New Jersey.
>Greetings Burgers, I have tickets to see the New York Giants play the Iggles this weekend. What's some fun stuff to do around the stadium?
>You have to fuck off to lower Manhattan like all the other tourists.

And NFL will say that mostly locals who attended

just dont be a cunt
i went to the twickenham game and every american i saw (granted, i only saw 4) gave it the whole "wow i bet you know nothing about fooball HAHAHA wow you IDIOTS. where is your jersey you fucking jokes" before getting lost on the way to the toilets

>Nandos with the lads
>'Spoons with the lads
>Pub for a warm pint with the lads

No hit srsly of you go ton London and have money go to Ronnie Scotts. Great jazz gig.

Wanna pick up bitches. Picadilly Institute is you go-to.place.

Broke and wanna have a pint and a good laugh. Angel Comedy at the Camden Head pub.

Don't go to McDonald's it sucks in Britain, go to a local chippie.

No but seriously if yo go to central London ****

Wtf is wrong with me ffs.

>the bongals
>in bongland
This makes too much sense but will still suck twice as much as a normal cincy game.

The only good thing about these games is that we have a whole day of football (starting lunch time). I'll watch Cincy in Londen just for the sake of a day of football

>what's a good place near London to get food and beverage

New York.

If everything goes well it's this time that Von Taze finally kills someone and the brit media will have the drama and controversy and outrage they thrive on

Another Bongland game? How many of those have there been already?

This season, this will be the third i think

I assume you don't mean the Green Man in Kingsbury?!

Only pub I can think of in Wembley is the Torch but thats fucked on a match day

As for 'attractions' nah, nope, nothing. Its a residential area, unless you want to catch a taping of X factor? Its like 30 mins max on the tube to central anyway

i live literally 5 mins away from the stadium. there's a lot to do but it depends what you want specifically. just walk around the area and find a food place you like or something.

Not really? Like what? Theres that outlet shopping place, but is that even open on match days? Other than that whats within walking distance of the stadium?

Go to Kingsbury and see where the first tv signal was transmitted or Britains first Pizza Hut.

Go to Stonebridge and get shanked by a yardie or a somalian

Go to Ikea

Maccy D's

??

not OP, but best drinks to brown bag on the train over there? I'm a fan of buying a huge thing of orange juice then pouring out half and filling it up with vodka. I suppose substituting gin would be fitting considering that's the national drink for you guys.

also, can you guys pull flask moves in the stadiums? pic related

idk where kingsbury is but it's walking distance from the ground. You walk through a shopping centre in between.

Ah ok its a different one then. Kingsbury is the next town over from Wembley (stop before on the Jubilee), theres a really scummy pub called the Green Man there which is why I was shocked!

yeah go to the outlet or find somewhere to eat on the actual high road. you can catch a bus to harrow which is like a mini westfields, you can catch a train to edgware road and smoke some shisha and get arab food. there are a bunch of places within a 10 min journey from the stadium.

kingsbury is a long trek from wembley. you have to catch the 204 bus and it takes like half an hour to get there. it's kinda dead there but there is some massive park to chill in though.

also tiger bay is in kingsbury. best shisha place in that side of london.

no it looks like shit from the road but there's a lot of grounds around it so it has a reputation for pre match banter

youtube.com/results?search_query=green man wembley

>harrow is like a mini westfields

...are you actually dizzy blud?! I mean Brent Cross kinda is, Harrow is just shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XuOqV6-kQ1Q

harrow is chill as fuck. i used to go to some pool place there till they got new management. there was this desert place there too which seems to have closed down now though.

brent cross is literally like westfields. i'm pretty sure they're comparable in size too.

Nah not comparable at all, Brent Cross in total is smaller than a single floor of Westfields. Westfields is obscenely big.

Eh, I haven't been to Westfields since nye last year.