C-Celeb th-thread f-for glam h-h-hammers, wimps, and johnny m-men

C-Celeb th-thread f-for glam h-h-hammers, wimps, and johnny m-men...

Best Jenner

British slags.

thread needs some legacy clawie

>stutters in typing
100% sure sign of irreversible debilitating autism

Definitely the prettiest thing to come out of Kris Jenner's pussy.

hi :)

I honestly don't even mind stutterbro.

The fags tho... the fags are incredibly faggy.

Yeah. He's harmless.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a very l-lucky m-man...

Hey there :)

Anyone remember her?

Stutterbro is even a little funny sometimes. He also has good taste in women fwiw.

But the fags... 10 years ago we would have not let these conversations exist outside of their own threads and boards.

where's
>barefoot like a real angel
haven't seen him around for a few days

hmmm so fuckble!!

VJ is incredible

He has been around

>we
Shut the fuck up you autistic faggot.

hmmm suck my cock!!

I have her Maxim from after she had a few surgeries but before she went too far, she looked good.

Pic related.

the goddess arrives

WWYD with taytays sweat.

I also have that ish. And yeah, she did look really nice.

Whatever happened to her?

ariana grande is hot but she has a huge permanent rash on her stomach and left hip. she has to go through acid scab peel treatment once a week forever so it does not dilaterate into a contagious kind of problem. why do you think she never ever showed off her stomach? i should know im from boca raton also and all the kids around town used to make fun of her calling her aristein and grande scab

Yup. And here she is......

not enough queen ari

Is she slutty?

??

guess I can include some of her too

Mm fuck perfection

REQUIRES MORE LIA

>Whatever happened to her?

No Idea bro. I recall seeing her on TV a few years ago, she regretted the surgery and said she had a mental illness or something. I'm pretty sure she stayed with her husband, who was, well, a total fuck head.

Our queen

hmmmm more pls!!

gore cures the cancer

Nice chunky boobs.

oh god I would do anything to taste or just to smell Her goddess sweat, is that where the crowd wanted her towel? and she said something like 'you don't want this'

I-I'm s-so s-sorry m-many m-men c-can't know what it's l-like t-to possess a-a world class b-beautiful w-woman... To have her melt like butter in th-their hands, t-to tell h-her what t-to do and h-how t-to do it, t-to have h-her c-completely at their mercy and d-deeply inspotted within the heart, this g-great s-satisfaction c-cannot b-be known o-openly...

Flooding gets you b&. See you next thread.

Diamonds

agreed

shes the only good thing out of THAT mess.

I am quite jealous of you

hmmm more!!

Nice trips.

I believe gore will be the answer, make sure to reply it directly to the forhead of the faggots.

Yeah. he was a bit of a douche, wasn't he? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he pressuerd her to get all the surgery she ended up getting...

love rita so much

my gosh that sweet cherry sundae looks sooo good!

Stutterbro only has top tier waifus. Non of this taytay or trap shit. I am jealous of him too.

You mean kardashian

You aren't alone, Gwenfag