Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydZZ4p4pKrs
youtube.com/watch?v=oqDRB9FepfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spanish conquest was a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydZZ4p4pKrs

Spanish conquest was the best thing to ever happen to latin america t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=oqDRB9FepfI

Exactly why it was a mistake, waste of millions of spaniard blood and centuries of spanish development developing filthy indios, I would never do that again, 0 race mixing, 1 state 1 people, that's it.

bonito día

Why did the Iberians fuck the natives instead of killing them and then why did they not give a shit about their rape baby nation. If it was the Brits, Latin America would be a superpower

good, speak aztec please, Spain has nothing to do with Mexico.

>If it was the Brits, Latin America would be a superpower
Like India? Latin America was doomed to be lame due the climate and demographics

this

>”These people had no letters nor script, neither knew to write nor read. They communicated with images and paintings and all their history and books were recorded in figures and images, with which they knew about their ancestors and had memory of what they did and what they left recorded for more than a thousand years before the Spanish arrived to this land.”

>”Most of these books and recordings were burnt as other idolatries”, but many of them are still hidden. ”After we came to this land to preach our fate we gathered many young men in our homes and taught them to write, read and sing. As they did well we ensured to teach them grammar and a school in Santiago de Tlatelolco was built for this purpose. This school received the most able young men from all the neighboring towns. ”

>”The Spanish and clergymen who knew about this laughed and mocked, being sure that no one could teach grammar to people so unskillful, but working with them for two or three years they came to understand every art and subject of grammar and speak Latin, both written and spoken and even to write heroic verses. ”

>”As the secular and ecclesiastic clergymen saw this they became frightened of such thing being possible: I was the one who worked with them for the first four years and taught them about Latin and its knowledge. ”
>”As they saw that this project would continue and that they were improving, and they had ability for more, the clerics started to disapprove the school and object about the risks of idolatry this implied. ”
- Florentine Codex by Friar Bernardino de Sahagun, Tenth Book, Inform of the author

>Latin America was doomed to be lame due the climate and demographics
this

>Tenochtitlan was founded on an islet in the western part of the lake in the year 1325. Around it, the Aztecs created a large artificial island using a system similar to the creation of chinampas. To overcome the problems of drinking water, the Aztecs built a system of dams to separate the salty waters of the lake from the rain water of the effluents. It also permitted them to control the level of the lake. The city also had an inner system of channels that helped to control the water.

>During Cortés' siege of Tenochtitlan in 1521, the dams were destroyed, and never rebuilt, so flooding became a big problem for the new Mexico City built over Tenochtitlan.

>Mexico City suffered from periodic floods; in 1604 the lake flooded the city, with an even more severe flood following in 1607. Under the direction of Enrico Martínez, a drain was built to control the level of the lake, but in 1629 another flood kept most of the city covered for five years.

>Eventually the lake was drained by the channels and a tunnel to the Pánuco River, but even that could not stop floods, since by then most of the city was under the water table. The flooding could not be completely controlled until 1967, with the construction of a Deep Drainage System.

>The ecological consequences of the draining were enormous. Parts of the valleys were turned semi-arid, and even today Mexico City suffers for lack of water. Due to overdrafting that is depleting the aquifer beneath the city, Mexico City is estimated to have dropped 10 meters in the last century. Furthermore, because soft lake sediments underlie most of Mexico City, the city has proven vulnerable to soil liquefaction during earthquakes, most notably in the 1985 earthquake when hundreds of buildings collapsed and thousands of lives were lost.

Climate does not mean shit.

It does. Before refrigeration was perfected hot areas were dreadful for most industrial work due overheating. On top of that there are fewer hours workable than in colder countries

>It does. Before refrigeration was perfected hot areas were dreadful for most industrial work due overheating.
stupidity, anywhere not a desert is not hot.

Dude machinery and lots of industries rely on temperature a lot. One of the main reasons that the north became industrialized while the south didn't was the weather.

Stupid retard.

I dont regret of my country´s past, south america get a life, and stop blaming us of your misery

>Being this fucking mad
Why?

Quite the opposite. I want to bring back the age of empires

bring back? you want to be a colony of France or England? XD, i dont regret of my country´s past, but i dont want an absolutist monarchy or continuous wars between contrries for land

Spot the border-jumper.

Fuck off you filthy nigger, the temperatures of any populated area does not break machinery, ever.

Yes. And Spain takes back all of Latin America minus Quebec