WWYD? Round 5

WWYD? Round 5

I'd hold her head down and make her lick and stroke my cock until I bust all over her face

emailed you

facefuck and cum on glasses, have her lick it up after

WWYD for nudes

Wwyd to this mixed minx Josie?

Would drown her in my cum.

Moar?

more

Fuckin retards

Jesus fuck, I would tear her pussy up for weeks and blow every ounce of cum into her pussy

I'd like to lift the girl on the left up by her legs and push her against the wall. Make her pull her panties to the side and I'd fuck her right there next to the christmas tree until I fill up her pussy with my cum.

Would you now? That's just facinating af

slap right's face with my dick, have them open their mouths wide and cum on both their tongues

Alot of face fucking. God damn, I'd love to cover those glasses in cum.

Absolutely, I'd give anything to shoot my loads into her

Put her up on that counter, rip into her jeans, and fuck her. If she tries to say no, shatter the mirror on her head. That'll surely be enough to make sure she enjoys my cock in silence.

Wwyd to mine? You get to chose from 3, but the more the merrier.

I would take her, bend her over and slowly slowly slowly work my hard cock into her ass. I wouldn't want to cause her any pain, but she looks like a girl who either loves anal or loves anal and doesn't know it yet...so I'd either want to please her or introduce her to her new favorite fetish.

More like throw rocks at her and runaway

I would choke out middle while left rubbed her pussy all over her face, leaving her unable to breath and unconscious. Then I'd gape her passed out asshole and have right eat it out

I want the bend the girl on the left over my knee and spank her ass as it sticks out of that little dress. When I see shes getting wet from the spanking, i'd finger fuck her until she cums.

Tits look just big enough to fuck. I'd have her lay on her back while I did it. Making sure to cum all over her face and hair

Have her finger fuck her tight little asshole while she deep throats my cock. Then when the time is right push my cock half way in and the out of her ass. Then all the way in and half way out. Then fuck her tight pooper until I cum and fuck her cumming. Screw pulling out.

Looks like she's into ass play. Would love to switch between her cunt and her asshole from behind while I yanked her hair by the fistful.

Again. Intense face fuck, cum on glasses. Or, I could put some cream on her bun. I wonder if some jizz would be enough to motivate her to brush her fucking hair.

I would so take her to Applebee's and share an order of mozzarella sticks with her

I would tell her to lay right there and don't move. Then I'd rub one out right onto her fucking sexy belly.

Do you know her? I'd love to bend her over and alternate between her pussy and ass

>Mildly attractive woman laying in front of you absolutely willing
>"Nah, I'm just gonna far onto her stomach"

What kind of a limp dick faggot are you?

I'd lick her tiny little tits until she begged me to fuck her. Then I'd flip her over, grab a handful of her hair and fuck her as hard as I could until my cum was dripping out of her pussy.

the kind who hasn't seen face or tits or ass or legs or anything of that fucking bitch yet. You fuck anything after seeing just a stomach? How do I even know it's not a dick under those shorts?

You fucking cock.

my load will belong to her

First I'll put them on leashes and make them strip all clothes except those boots, then I'd pull them down to all fours and make them lap their tongues along my cock until I cum on both of their faces

More leggingssss I'd just walk up behind them in public whip out my dick and bust a fat nut down their ass and legs no shame

Girl on right can just relax while I jerk off and blow my load onto her face

won't you give her anything else to do?

i'd tell her to tease me with that sexy skirt, show me her panties slowly. I want to hear her dirty thoughts and how badly she wants to see my cock

She's very sexy

I'd let my cum sit on her face for a while until I get hard again, probably soon. Then I'd take her and push her down, but pulling her ass into the air. I'd slide her panties down and start fucking her ass until I have to cum. I'd pull out and blast it onto her ass cheeks

good choice, she has a tight ass

Anything else?

meant for

Fuuuuck

Looks like it's time to make a mess

You got kik? Happy to talk about her there

no, drop me your email, i'll write to you

id get a leash on her and make her walk on all fours with a butt plug in her. id put her on her back in a bed with her head hanging off and fuck her mouth. id be twisting her nipples while i pound her mouth and have my balls slapping her chin. after id finish off as deep in her throat as possible.

how bout them nudes. you cant hold out on this. shes fuckin hot

What would you do? Will reveal tits for response

By god, she's going to take me to court one day.

applies to anyone interested

Wwyd to her

I wanna know

Huge FB slut!

was posting anymore of her to degrade in that user?

gf and her sister in vegas....wwyd?

No one?

id have her on her knees while she blows me. shed have her pants and underwear down for me to finger bang her asshole while i pull her head in closer. id finish off on her face and mak her leave my place like that