Be Poop

>be Poop
>notice that Mouyes is about to kill himself
>let him win a match in the mickey mouse cup to rebuild his confidence

Why is he so based?

Truly a man among retards

Was expecting a Dutch flag upon clicking your post.

>a month long phone call

EXPOSED

Felt sorry for his old teammate too I guess

>tfw no gypsy catalan blood

The only game they were poor was against the yids; they absolutely dominated Everton and should've won last week
It's not his fault Aguero, De Bruyne choked and Stones plus Kolarov have become professional spaghetti spillers
You genuinely can't discuss sports here at all anymore, it's just non stop shitposting and retardation now

He's from Catalan la.

do you think he actually posts here besides gloating whenever city does well?

>De Bruyne choked
He didnt. He is just shit. You cant expect anything good from that pile of wank

kek

In the league*

Yeah I'm starting to see it, don't even know who can take penalties on that team now

contrarian the board

>be brenny
>notice poop hasn't been exposed
>LEL

>Why is he so based?
he is catalan

I think you missed the rape against Barca and letting in 3 motherfucking goals against Celtic.

Also they were pretty weak against Saints and lucky to get away with one point and against Manure they had not a single shot on target, that's inexcusable.

> Stones plus Kolarov have become
>become
They always were inconsistent. It's his fault for building a defense around people like that.

Literally not pep's fault, that first half against united source been 4/5-0, it's amazing to see how bad they are at finishing
He wanted bonucci and was given stones
Kolarov I imagine will be gone next season. City have had that same tired aging overpaid squad for years. Don't understand how a money club can keep overpaying so many for so long, many never play much but have been there for years either way

Oh and against Barcelona regardless of the score they were far better than all the other times they've been dominated and humiliated by Barcelona, they created chances the shitters couldn't finish
>fernandinho
After the red card it was over, pellegrini would've parked the bus but it's not a two leg match so you go for it
Some of the individual mistakes done players make are astonishing, I'd fire most of them if it were me tbqh

Some of the individual mistakes some of the players make*

(you)
congrats.

>Literally not pep's fault,
It's not his fault that the players he trains can't manage a single shot on goal in 94 minutes? Come on. Last time I remember this happening from a big team, was Van Laals United.

>He wanted bonucci and was given stones
It's not like Stones is exactly a budget option, couldn't he/people working for him scout somebody better? Bailly is pretty based so far and almost 50% cheaper.

>City have had that same tired aging overpaid squad for years.
That's true, hence I wouldn't judge him too hard if he didn't win shit with them but some things are also down to suboptimal management. What great player did Pep buy to improve on the shit squad? Changing a mediocre keeper for another mediocre one?

Celta Vigo won against Barca earlier, Valencia would draw if not refball. Sure they created some decent chances but so did Barca, and missed a penalty, lost half of their defense in the first half and never went out of first gear. It was a very City performance against a big team ... which was supposed to change with Pep.

And sure, the mistakes were ridiculous but almost half of them are also down to his possession obsession and trying to turn Bravo into Neuer.

You're using the efl cup match with all kinds of subs as an example? Come on, either you're reaching or haven't really watched them the past few seasons

One of the top clubs in England was buying stones, it was almost Chelsea who did it. English players always get sold for outrageous wages, look at sterling or any of the many overrated English shitters, his price means nothing

I can't call this fact but I don't think he got rid of hart for any other reason other than he's locker room cancer along with yaya
Mancini and pelle both had trouble with hart who thought he could as he pleased because he's the starting English keeper
Bravo I imagine is a temporary option he thought was safe enough

As far as Barcelona, they played better and could've had a favorable score, something that never happened with lazy city in the past, Barcelona were certainly not on their best but the final score really wasn't indicative of the match
Bayern in the third year was sublime to watch, but now he has to manage with poor ball handlers and players who have a hard time stringing passes together to open up defenses, and when they do they can't finish
I don't understand how anyone can claim it's not night and day the difference in how they play now
BTW I love Messi so its not like I'm a city die hard

>be pep
>sort out transfer business and tactics before anyone else because £££££
>win every game in August and September as GOAT
>get exposed once every other team has caught up
>realise his defence sucks and has no option B

Lel

>Oh and against Barcelona regardless of the score they were far better than all the other times they've been dominated and humiliated by Barcelona

It's a shame you don't get points for playing nicer

>couldn't break down a defence consisting of 3 left backs and a winger
>"let him win"
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

That's not the point, it's a big improvement if you've watched how shit they usually are. Night and day

>CL semi final last season.
>shit
Wew.

>I didn't watch them in the cl at all last season
Thank you for clarifying that for me

First in group of CL finalist, EL champions and their designated German team.

And defeated PSG. Arsenal and Chelsea do not defeat PSG.

>As far as Barcelona, they played better and could've had a favorable score, something that never happened with lazy city in the past
Meh, they didn't look as lazy as fragile this time, which is still not much of an improvement. Sure, they didn't play like they expected to get cucked but in the end, I'd say the score does indeed reflect the game, maybe one goal too much at best.

>wanting to discuss sports on 4 chan

how new are you?

PSG vs city was garbage the match, all anyone could talk about was how awful both were and how neither deserved to be a semifinalist and of course halal got the face the winner of that while the good teams were eliminating each other on the other side

The awfulness of the match comes from the lack of hype from two plastic clubs. City were expected to win comfortably but PSG gave them a run of their money

They also gave Real a run of their money. I don't see who you would think deserved to be in the semi finals, Barca Real Atletico Bayern? Literally every year?

>City were expected to win that match
Is this the famous English delusion?
And if those teams win all the time because they're better that's how it is.
City were awful, claiming they weren't just because they memed their way means you didn't watch them or you're very biased
I would've been okay if city won it all but they were absolutely garbage so no not that way. Lazy doing nothing. It's a miracle they made it that far

>They also gave Real a run of their money.
Toothless in both legs, it was comfortable for Real

Anyone wants to read Pep's baby squirrel story? I know I do

They controlled both legs against PSG.

As for Real Madrid, conceding one goal against the memest of meme teams who went to win it was pretty fair play.

Clean sheet and a lucky (own goal).

>They also gave Real a run of their money.
Kek. NOt even close. The problem was that Real without Ronaldo couldnt even score to Wolfsburgo or Roma. But both legs were totally dominated by Real.

your a retarded pep fanboy

stop swallowing his cum you homo

It's called discussion, not just shitposting over results
YOU'RE the only retard here, which isn't surprising considering the flag