Anyone here in the Phoenix, AZ area? Moving in a few weeks

Anyone here in the Phoenix, AZ area? Moving in a few weeks.

I've never been and I have no idea what to expect.

roving gangs of ass bandits, most look like gym rats dressed up like Twisted Sister

kind of depends on what area of phoenix. there's nice areas and crap places just like any city. do you have a specific question?

we don't call it Penis for no reason user

Fuckin' ass bandits.

have family there really warm 95% of year nothing out there but womenz i guess

I come from the rural South.

I'll be living in North Phoenix, almost on city limits.

What is there to do? Is the food any good? How much crime is there?

I live in Scottsdale (near phoenix). where u moving from? It gets pretty damn hot in the summer but besides that its an okay place, lots of cool bars and other things to see in old town scottsdale.

oh yeah and you should also check out camel back mountain, its in a rich fag town called paradise valley so its pretty well maintained and there lots of cool scenery

bump

There is a lot to do when it's not balls hot in the summer. If you dig hiking and biking there are trails everywhere. Going up north to ski and snowboard is like an hour and half drive. North phoenix isn't bad on crime I don't think. South phoenix is a different story. Ajo Als is pretty dank Mexican food.

yeah scottsdale is pretty well off too..

I'll check it out! Thanks user.

go drink on Mill and old town

yeah, theres lots of good mexican food, tee pee's, and julio G's are some good places too

yeah mill and old town has bars on every corner and lots of kickass food

its hot as fuck bro.
also a pretty cool place to chill is for sure Mill Ave.
Also be ready lots of asshole drivers.

I'm hearing a lot of good things about Mill. I'll be sure to go that way as soon as I get settled in!

Are there any city events worth going to? Festivals, concerts, etc?

id say stay out of Mesa

go to the Renaissance festival
go to the ostrich festival
concerts are huge here. we have a big metal seen post hardcore bla bla bla

Jumping on active thread, moving to Plymouth, MI in a few days. What can I expect?

I made out with a cougar at Bottled Blonde

Roving gangs of ass bandits, just like in AZ, but these dudes cos play as Ted Nugent

Get ready for dirty fuckin mexicans

It's hot as shit 90% of the year and there's a lot of thots

Ah Yes
Stole My Bike Once

>phoenix
>hot
>beautiful wimminz
>generally nice people
>these things

honestly its a really boring place, plus we're in february and had to wear a short sleeve

same man, i know who did it too, theres a shitty apartment complex behind my house full of mexicans and it smells like weed 24/7 lmao

user what is it

beautiful lakes, lots of cool outlet shoping to do too,

Tarantula hawk, or cazador if you play fallout new vegas

ayyyyyyyy carumba

Holy shit. Do they sting?

Also I heard scorpions get everywhere in houses.

nah mate, your good, your pretty much never gonna see one of those, and i but i know lots of friends with scorpions in gilbert, and i only see them when i go into my back alley with a black light, theyre kinda fun to find

Oh shit, I forgot they glow in black light.

Badass.

Lived here for a year now. There's one thing you need to know people drive like shit here especially the goddamn Mexicans.

2 years here myself, can confirm, shittier than normal drivers and I came from the rural south too.

yeah, and you pretty much only find bark scorpions here, which arent lethal unless your very young ,very ill, or have a serious alergy to their venom. i was stung in the foot once, doesnt hurt to bad and it just left the area that was numb for a week or two

Fuck yeah they sting, and they say it hurts as bad as being shot.

Lived in AZ (PHX) area for 4 years, Miami for 3.

Miami has waaaay worse drivers. In fact AZ drivers are fine, really not any different than the average american city, you guys must have shit tier knowledge of how much drivers can suck

hot during the summer, stay indoors. get your outdoorsy times done with in the spring and fall.

people drive like shit. Don't succumb to road rage because a lot of people carry guns

the tarantula hawks and scorpions aren't really a huge danger unless you go hiking; and even then just use common sense and you shouldn't see them. watch out for killer bees though

gonna repeat that you should stay indoors during the summer, especially during heat wave warnings. people fucking die, I'm serious.

great Mexican food

Pretty much this, especially the mexican food... Shit is stellar.

true, alot of people carry guns like he said so watchout, and once again kickass mexican food

Get a gun, theres too many mexicans hanging around to justify being unarmed.

All the Mexican have guns too

Better to be caught with, than without.

Naw, TN drivers were just more courteous and it's like night to day out here.

That photo looks like it's from South Florida. I don't know what nasty stuff you see in AZ, good luck though. It's a dry heat place.

South phx here, no complaints. Go hiking

Perfect!

Going to help build the wall OP? I don't blame ya