Found it by a dumpster, what can I do with it? Will timestamp if desired

Found it by a dumpster, what can I do with it? Will timestamp if desired

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1KfSSDh3gU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUST IT OPEN OP

Fix it up, rig it to read people's credit card numbers, place outside somewhere. Proceed to steal identities/bank info.

do a timestamp

All you can so is out it back by the dumpster, as if there's anything left in it

>take it home with you
>proceed to bust it open for any cash
>take the cash if there is any
>clean it up
>convert it to a mini fridge
>put it in your man cave
>use to serve cold beers you can now pay for

Timestamp

start a bank

This and post the card # regularly on Sup Forums

I would like to bust it open without fucking it up, is that possible?

>spends massive amount of time prying open atm
>empty

there's always a way.

Looks like an older/lower-end model, see if you can find a model number and google a maintenance or service manual for it.

It's possible you might even be able to buy new keys for it online.

Give it back, tyrone. You don't have to tools to break into it. You're just going to hurt yourself.

Wil je komen?

I looked all around it, no model number

sounds like he's playing a bethesda game

Put it out in front of a Korean convince store, dump a big ol' bucket of oil on the ground, wait for nignog to try to steal, yell stop police! Film them falling over, get on WORLDSTAR! make 300 Dollars.

That doesn't look like a super great lock, as a full blown ATM theif, do you have any experience picking locks?

Honor my dubs and pee on it, post after pic... no... post during pic with head of penis in it. Thanks OP

How about a company or anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=w1KfSSDh3gU
hack it

Buy a grinder. Not the 4 1/2" one. The bigger one. 7" I believe. Buy a 10" metal cutoff wheel. Put the blade on the grinder. Get ear and eye protection. This will cut inches of solid metal. Seeing that you found it by a dumpster, there is probably nothing in it. But if you really want to get in, that grinder with the blade on it will cut through inches of metal. Just go semi slow.

Tidel

Safety protection is for pussies. Be a man and go cut still and let it burn on your arms and get a sweet tan, like a manly fucking man. You wear glasses when you use a hammer every time? Fucking peasant

you could probably sell it for a few bucks

take it to a recycling place, the metals that are used in those are valuable. i dont know how you'll explain ownership of it, though.

it could be a fake atm op and it could get you in a lot of trouble..
a regular atm is heavy like 700-900 kg .
smash it ...don't be a fag
>post results

Tie to the back of a vehicle. Pull it behind you until the cops pull you over.
You will all have a good laugh when they realize it's not stolen.

thanks.

looks like a tidel 3100 maybe? cant spot a manual easily but you may be able to request it from the provider.

open and show spider nests