Hey Sup Forums, can any medfags here tell me wtf is wrong with my foot and how to fix it?

Hey Sup Forums, can any medfags here tell me wtf is wrong with my foot and how to fix it?

I've had athletes foot a few times and scratched the shit out of it but now it's gone. Is this just scared tissue?

you might wanna put some lotion on...that

Looks like psoriasis of extremely severe eczema.

I had that last year.

get warm water and put like half a cup of epsom salt in it, dissolve. soak your feet like 15 minutes every night until it goes away.

It stings at the raw parts where skin has peeled off at first, but it isnt unbearable.

Advanced ringworm

Buy over the counter clotrimazole cream and follow the directions on it carefully; wash the area thoroughly and dry it thoroughly and then apply, twice a day

For at least 3 months

this. probaly eczema or just dry skin. lotion and do not scratch.

Pee on it.

lotion didnt help much for me, OP

Foot cancer

>Put some Potassium manganese in water till deep purple color is achieved.
>Soak feet for 10-15 minutes in there
>All fungus dead
>Profit

this is actually a good suggestion. or rub it down with apple cider vinegar every few hours till it goes away, assuming its not ringworm or something like that

no i just have a fettish for pissing on feet. this is Sup Forums faggot

I had something that looked exactly like that a few months back, went to a dermatologist, turns out it was an allergic reaction to a very common additive in detergents. I switched off to an allergen free soap/laundry/shampoo etc. , and it went away on it's own in about 2 weeks

SHIT ON IT

user is right, follow his advice. Should clear up (no open sores) in a week, completely gone in three (if you soak it nightly)

Get some gold bond for your shoes, and rub lotion on your feetys every night. Don't get lazy, it'll come back. Do that for a month, should be gone forever

Pee only works for athletes foot

pee works for everything

Soon the fungus will consume your leg's skin below the knee

Just listen to this nigger right here. Tinea pedis, athlete's foot, ringworm of the foot, whatever you wanna call it, it's a fungus. Med is spot on (Lotrimin) but 3 months is excessive. 4 weeks should be more than enough. Tinea likes to spread to other areas so take care of that shit now while it's mild....

Dry rash or eczema caused by allergic reaction. Looks like it's getting better but I would try rubbing some cortisone on it. If that doesn't work get some antifungal cream.

You definitely absolutely still have a fungal infection. Some are very stubborn to get rid of. You will probably need a different antifungal from your physician. For now, use Selsun Blue shampoo as a foot and body wash, Clotrimazole cream. Try mixing a few drops of Tea Tree Oil with some Coconut oil, apply before bed each night (wear clean cotton socks). Your doctor will probably prescribe Diflucan.

It's psiorisis. 100%. Very common in 20's males.

100% disagree. It is Tinea Pedis.

coconut oil will get rid of it . It's a natural anti fugal and will repair anything.

This

Also, excellent diagnosis user.

post soles

chop that shit off and start over

Try rubbing raw pork on it, some say it works wonders