So what beloved film franchise should I ruin next, guys? C'mon! I'm open to suggestions

So what beloved film franchise should I ruin next, guys? C'mon! I'm open to suggestions.

"Dude, where's my car?"

Gremlins
Blade reboot with Leslie Jones

I would watch this provided it wasn't super hot giant alien dude instead of chick

Female Thor film

What makes Ghostbusters a beloved film franchise exactly?

I'm genuinely curious, since I didn't watch them growing up. The series is made up of two movies, one which is a decent comedy of its time, and the other is universally agreed upon to be terrible. Why are people so invested in Ghostbusters?

blues brothers
blade runner
dune
tremors
back to the future
highlander

Star Wars....No, Wait

Because they are baby men who never grew up.

Not even joking, anyone who cared enough about Ghostbusters to be actually pissed off about this shitty remake should take a long hard look in the mirror.

the Lord of the Rings.

the butthurt would be worth it.

Gotta be back to the future surely. Melissa Mccarthy as doc...make it happen.

He hasn't ruined anything, stop giving him so much credit. The original is still there. Pull those panties out of your ass crack and sit down.

It's just a pretty funny movie that has an original premise and very good performances from all the leads. There really isn't anything extraordinary about it, but people grew up watching and loving it.

I think he would do a great job with an all female goodfellas comedy remake desu

What a cheap, lazy gag. Outside of the implications of it, it's just a terrible joke. Reminds me of the infamous "enemy scrotum" scene from Transformers 2.

the new ghostbusters isn't a feminist anything, it's a corporate sony product with dumb, childish humor

it's an adam sandler & co movie but with 4 women

he's already proven he cant direct for shit.

why dont they already let Dan "those 12yo feet, make me skeet, skeet, skeet" Schneider direct a major movie? imagine what he can do with some high quality actresses feet inspiring him.

>George Lucas didnt ruin Star Wars, stop giving him so much credit. The original is still there. Pull those panties out of your ass crack and sit down.

time to grow a fucking braincell then reconsider.

We all watched the redlettermedia review too, user, you don't need to quote it back to us.

Anybody posting on Sup Forums should take a long, hard look in the mirror.

Successful cartoon series that was well marketed with action figures. Think along the lines of being second to teenage Mutant Ninja turtles in that respect.
Videogames. Catchy theme-song. More toys. That iconic logo that was shilled out on many foodstuffs.

The Man with No Name Trilogy

Uh... what? Did you quote the wrong post or something?

Reboot of Freaks & Geeks

All the subtlety would be lost on him

Reddit culture

Except he DID ruin the original trilogy in some pretty significant ways, and the prequel trilogy still leave a big black mark on the franchise. Idiot children will complain that new movies don't acknowledge or fit the mold of the prequels, this happens here all the time when people complain about the Force Awakens not having enough politics or "world-building"

I see what you're trying to do

The Terminator, starring a "lovable" cast of fembots sent back to the 10s to kill Sarah Connor, that decide that shopping and eating frozen yogurt is more important than succumbing to Skynet's patriarchy, matters even further complicated when one of the Fembots falls for Kyle Reese, which goes against its programming to assassinate him at all costs.

Is Paul Feig gay (his wife's his beard) or is he just a massive beta male cuck?

>Paul Fag presents
>Melissa McCarthy as Indiana Jones
>Fuck you nerds, if you don't want to see it you're a virgin and hate women.

Drive starring Kate McKinnon.

sshhhhhh, don't like women know.

Conan the Barbarian.

READ THIS Sup Forums
READ THIS Sup Forums
READ THIS Sup Forums
READ THIS Sup Forums

Make the protagonists girls, but one is a genius and the other is super strong.
They cheated on their boyfriends/husbands with blacks, and at the end of the movie the go back with their boyfriends/husbands because the alien strong femenine race give them some super necklaces but instead of necklace that make big tits we could have necklace, NECKLACE THAT small white dicks BIG WHITE DICKS.

READ THIS Sup Forums
READ THIS Sup Forums
READ THIS Sup Forums
READ THIS Sup Forums

My best idea.

>Not having Melissa McCarthy as the Terminator.
>Not having a fart scene, and a scene where she falls down.

All female caddyshack.

Cracking jokes about balls and shafts and shit. Melissa McCarthy can shit herself when she drives or something. It can be about a bunch of girls playing to open up an all-male club or something.

This could work

Bill Murray fetishists, iconic character design with Slimer and the Marshmallow Man and probably the most memorable film song of all time barring James Bond and John Williams' work.

Agreed though, very overrated, always preferred Gremlins growing up for children's supernatural stuff.

how do you know that's a guy?
i didn't see this shit so be nice if it's obvious

Underrated.

Back To The Future
Cast yourself as Marty
and have Christopher Lloyd cameo for seven minutes as the Doc but have a future person throw him out a window and die.

then do Tank Girl (although its not very beloved) with Kate McKinnon as Tank Girl

and hey you work for sony right? Make that Uncharted movie, so have Kristen Wiig play Elena and have her be the lead, after all don't want to be a misogynist and have Nathan Drake be the lead played by Mark Wahlberg since you are shit at casting.

Why not remake Monty Python and The Holy Grail since you think you're a god of comedy, with a all female cast of course, the only male characters will be the ones clacking rocks together.

This is too real

I have searched my soul.
I loved this movie as a kid, and as an adult, gave me comfort when I was going through a tough time.
So in that sense, I'm more mature than you could ever hope to be.
Especially since you're butthurt about people being butthurt.
you're a fucking meme.