So Sup Forumsros, I can't choose which is my favorite cartoon ever: Bojack Horseman or Gravity Falls. Your thoughts?

So Sup Forumsros, I can't choose which is my favorite cartoon ever: Bojack Horseman or Gravity Falls. Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w
youtube.com/watch?v=qdw9tZ71DqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Family Guy

both are wrong

Anime fag

Nothing will top Spongebob.

Go to Sup Forums dumbass

Do you people know who I am? I am Domm-chan, the almighty cartoon guru. Do not dispell me with your foolish anine beliefs

I like both, but some Bojack episodes are a little hit-or-miss, Gravity Falls is pretty consistent with its entertainment value.

I need more cartoons to get into. can you guys suggest any more? anyone watched super jail?

Super Jail's pretty cool, are you into good plot, character development or general entertainment?

Rick and Morty is pretty good, I just got into Adventure Time, and Samurai Jack is always great. If you have Hetfoix, Clone Wars is on for the next month.

What the fuck is Hedfoix, I meant to say Netflix.

You have to be over 18 to post here.

What, adults can't enjoy good cartoons? Besides, I've been 18 since December so your point is invalid

Gravity Falls. But to be fair I haven't seen any Bojack so take that for what it's worth

It's got a depressing, yet relatable story

Rick and morty is the best cartoon.

I don't care how many people will call me a reddit fag or underage, or how many normies love it.

It's too good.

Samurai Jack, you filthy fucking casual.

S E A S O N 5

H Y P E

youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w

Stone Quackers (pictured) is very good, probably not for everyone but a small masterpiece in my mind. Golan the Insatiable was amazing before it got rebooted (though it was still good).

Venture bros is terrific, also Archer if you've been under a rock.

China IL is pretty good. Moonbeam City has some great episodes and some really bad ones but is cool overall.

Cyber 6 is old and kinda weeaboo but still cool.

Counterfeit Cat is one I just got into, starts out bad but gets decent, similar to Amazing World of Gumball.

Oh and Seth Macfarlane's Spawn the animated series.

Anything by titmouse.

Axe Cop is moronic but entertaining

If you like Bojack Horseman you'll probably like Moral Orel. Lot's of context sensitive religious humor but get's deliciously twisted and dark.

Oh and especially Clarence, terrific and underappreciated. If you can get over the somewhat irritating protagonist it's very thoughtful and character driven. Was created by a mentally ill man who got fired from CN for sexual harassment.

Gravity Falls was perfect. The show was meant for kids but still held mature entertainment value. I just got done watching Star vs the Forces of Evil. Also liked that one. Never watched Bojack but Gravity Falls mixes a lot of cool narrative elements that widen the scope of story structure and has a little bit of everything for everyone.

Gravity Falls is great. Haven't seen Bojack doesn't look interesting. Also Avatar The Last Airbender probably one of the greatest cartoons ever made.

>Axe Cop is moronic
It's written by a child.

I haven't seen it in years and never saw where it left off. Is it worth rewatching or should I wait for the new ones.

HandyQuacks was the best.

That's why i said it's moronic. I know it's purposeful but it still gets grating. Overall it's good though.

Same. But it will ALWAYS be worth re-watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=qdw9tZ71DqI

messed that upyoutube.com/watch?v=qdw9tZ71DqI