Ps4 server 719 tribename ghosts. We are alpha of alpha tribes looking for a real challenge...

Ps4 server 719 tribename ghosts. We are alpha of alpha tribes looking for a real challenge. If any of you faggots think your good enough bring it or leave your tribename and server and we'll come rape you

Deal, you can beat anybody? You think you can beat us?

You should probably play a game that isn't complete and utter fucking garbage. kys for playing this kiddy cuck shit.

you fags still play this crap?

Yeah I'm pretty sure I was clear about that...But come feed our dragons they hungry

And fuck off and go back to your CP faggot

Naw mate, too busy playing real games. Say hello to the rest of your faggot goon squad for me. Don't stay up too late playing though remember you need plenty of rest, tomorrow you guys will be learning your ABC's for first period.

Ark is way better than what you probably play.

I just started playing this game! It's pretty good. Built a house and got shrekked by a rock golem on SE.

Server 724
We are united tribes. Mandalorians, Empire and Average Joes. Alpha of alphas? You can suck our dicks at best, stupid faggot.

Sounds like somebody wasn't very good and may still be a bit salty

Bring it pussy

>PS4
>Alpha
K

You are not worth our time.. If you want you can come and die on our defences but be quick. Tek tier is coming and dont have time for weaklings like you.

Not your personal army. You either bring a tribe or you go back to your thatch hut and fuck some more dodos.

We ain't going to wipe your alpha for you because you don't get to build on South 3.

But you are propably some lvl 1 nigger who suck at this game anyway, so im expecting nothing.

>dragons
>mods
>alpha tribe
git gud fagget

So in all seriousness, anyone up for raiding an PC Official server? I heard 309 hasn't been touched yet.

You cant fucking touch us, you think your dragons can save you? Ha! You're probably just some bitch in a thatch shack. Server 811, tribe goonies. We'll be waiting.

Server 353
Tribe name: Arkianos
Our defenses are so strong they can't handle themselves even if we're not online. I bet you can't even kill our most basic animals.

Sorry, can*

>i bet you can even kill our most basic animals
True that

Order Of Valhalla remember that name motherfucker

So that's it only 1 weak ass tribe came to get fucked up. Okay guys I'll start going through here and wiping you fucks

Ever heard of irs?

I wasn't correcting that part of the sentence. You know which one. Anyways, you won't do shit.

Saddest thing Ive seen in awhile

We Gringos will take your shit out faggot

I know there is some strong as fuck tribe on that server that took out my ankylo fucking 2 minutes away on a 4 hour tame. Mao Han or some shit like that, same server. Would love to see them get wrecked