I've spent about 10 years on Sup Forums and these days I find vaginas fucking disgusting, their smell disgusting...

I've spent about 10 years on Sup Forums and these days I find vaginas fucking disgusting, their smell disgusting, but at the same time I find dicks attractive.

I still find women attractive..It's just their fucking nasty putrid pussies tho...

traps are the answer

Said every Btard ever.

maybe you should try some variety beyond that of your mother's. and then let your father disown and beat you to death for coming of the closet as a massive faggot.

congratulations, you're gay and in denial about it

pussy tastes alright after shes showered

That's a basic rule for me.

I shower, she should shower, use soap, great sex. I find it far more fun to both be fresh, and everyone I've encountered has no problem with it, I think they appreciate it and end up being more open when they are freshly showered and know I am as well.

you probably like this, too, don't you, faggot?

Fucking kill yourself

that why i prefer traps

yes...stats?

y tho

noice

stats?

you clearly are a faggott or have been hanging with nasty whores

pussy tastes WONDERFUL after they go through the change of life and or a hysterectomy / ablasion. I promise. Its tastes completly different than bitches that bleed.

measurements of that dick

I mean I'm prolly bi, never had sex with a dude nor sucked one off.

Yeah, I've noticed that Sup Forums has been getting gayer and gayer over the years. It's okay. We're overpopulated and the Rothschild solution isn't very attractive.

Pretty sure it's only western populations that are turning gay. 3rd world nations are breeding just as high as they ever have

Cause you're a fag

Then you are a faggot. No straight male shares your gay ass view, and you aren't going to convince a real man that a fuckingn trap faggot is sexier in any way than an actual woman. Traps are not girls with dicks, they are gay men that are mentally fucked up and they are a disgusting scourge on the planet. Kys and fuck off.