Hypothetically, How would Sup Forums get rid of a body

Hypothetically, How would Sup Forums get rid of a body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2xUynRdzzsM
youtu.be/poDBrGIyTEk?t=35
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/11/17/us/yellowstone-man-dissolved-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>into anus
>all of it

6 pieces and a pig farm.

youtu.be/2xUynRdzzsM

cement over shoes . time honored

how the cartels do it.

>55gal oil drum
>shoot a bunch of holes in it
>put in body
>pour in 5gals of diesel
>torch it.

Tie a bunch of balloons to it and let it fly away to space

Call it an austic faggot

drum of aqua regia

dump body next to recognizable scenery
take photo with timestamp
drive around looking for open wifi
upload photo to Sup Forums

Did you know that if you disembowel a body it will sink?

Not falling for that one again...
almost got arrested last time

Call the police

Frankenstein's monster

I think it depends on the amount of resources you have, things like time, location, geographical location.

My plan if I ever need to get rid of a body is to make some concrete bricks, with the cut up limbs hidden inside. But I also have access to privacy, space, and the different tools that would be required to complete this.
I think bricks would work out pretty good because no one is going to be suspicious of random bricks, so you could hide them in plain sight, like a fire pit or garden if you wanted to keep the body close to you. Or you could just dump them into a body of water/random places away from people, and even if someone discovers a random brick in the woods or river/ocean people will think it's just garbage someone left behind.

You could also try your luck with a cemetery, just dig into a fresh grave, or go with a classic route and dissolve the body. If you have sinkholes, or swamps in your area that would be a bonus.

To properly dump a body in the ocean you have to weight it down with 3X the body weight . For you schmucks who can't add 250 pound man needs to have 750 pounds of force to keep his body from rising

You need to drive to goodwill and wait until the person isn't watching then dump it in the donations bin and run, don't forget to wear gloves

I'd buy 6 dogs and starve them for 3 days

Gotta say that's the most clever reply I've read.

youtu.be/poDBrGIyTEk?t=35

the problem with that, is that the space of the decomposing body will make the bricks weak. In doing so, they might accidentally break easier than you would think. Thats just an assumption to take into conseiderration. However, what will happen for sure is due to the absence of oxygen, fossilization will take place, literally preserving the evidence for thousands of years.

Lime bitches

It's not about hiding the body. If you can, great. More than likely, it will get discovered. You need to make sure it can't be identified.
Remove head, burn, smash and scatter. Burn body and bury.

If you happen to live near Yellowstone.
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/11/17/us/yellowstone-man-dissolved-trnd/index.html

this

Watch every episode of Good Eats, drain the blood, separate cuts of meat from the carcass, make a stock with the carcass cooking in a pot long enough for the bones to crumble apart, make a bunch of food with the meat, then throw it all away.

Best bet is to make it look like a gang shooting or some homeless bum tried to finger the person and wound up killing them.

>
>Not falling for that one again...
>almost got arrested last time

Last time?? Care to share user??

OP rule number 1 about murdering someone. You never EVER hypothetically ask about how to get rid of the body because that means you did murder someone. Also that means you're unprepared which means you should't have committed the murder in the first place. If you really want my advice, just go really far off the coast, tie bricks to the body and let it sink, sharks will do the rest. Have a good night b/ro/

what if you attach 750 pounds of ice?

>won't sink

Drop the body over Africa
Beggars can't be choosers