Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums

I think my niece wants to fuck.

I'm 26 and she's 21. She acts flirty around me, gets touchy, will sit on my lap or lay her legs across me. There have been times where my girlfriend was sitting on one knee, my niece on the other.

She's done this when we were alone, when my gf was around, when my sis/her mom were around. The only time she hasn't done this is when her bf was around.

Does she want to fuck? What do I do?

fuck
hard

Fuck off you were posting this shit bait yesterday kys

>I'm 26 and she's 21

and I got no response.

my sister is significantly older than I am and had her daughter young. derp

don't fuck your niece dude. that's not right.
I know wincest lol so cool and all that Sup Forums shit, but don't fucking fuck your family members for fuck's sake.

do you not know what a niece is? do you not fuck outside your family?

Don't listed to this faggot Fuck you Niece and make your gf watch, unless you're some kind of cuck

i mean they're both adults here. it is fucked up but it ain't illegal at least. It will totally fuck up your family if it becomes known of course. I say get your gf to seduce her and see how that goes.

Listen to this nigger op

Same fag

Well, if this is true OP, just remember this: Short-term thinking never works. People seem to forget this constantly. Eventually, things go south. Everything goes wrong.

So, yes, she wants to fuck. But, no, you will not have a good time at the end of that story. So, what do? Long-term thinking. Don't fuck her.

Let me explain the situation. She wants you to chop her head off and post a selfie with it. Trust me, I know psychology.

:^) says the virgin.

> Sup Forumstard template reply N° 32

Think harder.

Mississippi, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin forbid cousin sex.

that's my concern. She has a huge ass and big tits and I'm sure I could do all sorts of nasty shit to her, I'm just not sure I could do it on the DL and keep it that way

pix.

FUCK HARDDDDDD BROOOO

post pic faggot

Well, women like soap operas :) Her plan isn't to stay on the down low. But also see:

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Be sure: It will go wrong, eventually.

So, measure both weights. What's heavier? Her huge ass and tits for a short time, or your (and family) peace of mind for a long time?

nah you won't get caught don't be a pussy cuck faggot fuck that tight little ass

My dick tells me to fuck her, but everything else says leave it be

btw, I just realized it, but the whole thread is one guy talking to himself. Literally.

Like the romans said: Be strong and patient. This pain will help you eventually.

I gotta go to bed, hope you make it happy out of this conundrum. Good night.

Also, learn the Roman salute. It possesses magical powers.

OP, I am the greatest thing that ever happened to you.

Under no circumstances do you do anything sexual with you niece, ever. Ever, ever, ever. No matter how bad she wants it. Literally nothing good will come of it.

Next time she's acting flirty around you, excuse yourself to the washroom and jackoff. Then ask her how her school is going.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR NIECE. I SWEAR TO FUCK YOU WILL REGRET IT.

the voice of reason, but also the voice of faggotry

aint life funny

Or, just tell here, "hey, nigger! stop being a slut! If you don't I'll call you 'Shaniqua'".

I am plagued with a low sex-drive so it's often painful for me to see the lengths people will go to to have an orgasm. He is lusting now, and she is probably a smoke show, but there is absolutely no scenario in which he doesn't end up worse off than if he abstains from her.

Some girls will take that as a challenge.

i wouldn't consider a low sex drive a plague at all honestly, but i'm sure it leads to considerable depression, as you probably have low T levels in general

again, aint life funny

Only if you're a race-mixing shitskin.

Don't fuck, she's just teasing you for her ego.

If you try anything, it will be very awkward and possibly lead to either the law getting involved or you will be disgraced by your family and your girlfriend will leave you.

Just sayin.

In a sad sort of way, yes.

I think they're Mexicans. It's pretty much the way they live. But he has some white in him, which makes him doubt, think there might be a better way to live.

Whatever you say, Donald.

both me and my niece are white. From CT.

Prove me wrong.
:^) You cannot, because I AM RIGHT!
#RWDS

No ids here, faggot, you could be anybody.

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

If you're going to do anything, do it with your girlfriend, as a team. Incest is one thing, but faggots who cheat need to be drawn and quartered.