I haven't seen this yet. Is it any good?

I haven't seen this yet. Is it any good?

Just watch it for best boy Poe

Effects: 9/10
Acting: 7/10
Story: 5/10 (and that's generous)

so yeah, another typical modern movie where writing quality takes a back seat to visuals

yes, not great but it opens up the possibility for a GOAT Episode VIII

Say what you will: this movie has some extremely nice cinematography.

Is that supposed to be an impressive shot?

Effects: 5/10
Acting: 7/10
Story: 0/10

fixed that for you

critique: -10/10

>cg garbage

I loved it. I just wish that it was longer and that all the deleted scenes were included in the final cut.

Best Star Wars film ever made.

Don't forget.

Marketing: 11/10

Objectively this. It's by far the best written, acted and directed Star Wars film. Just watch it, OP. You already know what the contrarians on this board think about it.

I hope we see another city planet in Episode 8

Better than the shitquels. But it plays it safe, relies a lot on nostolgia.
I enjoyed it, but I don't really feel like I'd need to see it again anytime soon.

If you liked the OT, you'll like this. If you actually thought the prequels weren't 100% garbage, you'll probably hate it.

I have hopes for Rouge One, unlike VII, I'm actually kind of looking forward to it.

I hope there are city planets that aren't courscant

I hope there are jedi in the galaxy that aren't named skywalker

8/10
it was alright

Also based Boyega was one of the best things about this. He was excellently written.

>"I was raised to do one thing. But I've got nothing to fight for"

I liked this movie and I didn't think the prequels were %100 garbage

Except attack of the clones. That was %100 garbage.

Rey is garbage.
Fin and Poe are great.

Rey is great
Finn was the one I related to the most
Poe was underwritten

Another scene that was cut: stormtroopers searching Jakku's Dunes for Finn before finding him with Rey.

I got misty when I saw the millennium falcon start up desu

Did anyone else love the POETRY scene with Rey in the cloud city corridor during the Luke flashbacks?

It was really well edited and how they were able to edit Alec Guinness's voice to say Rey.

It's great, ignore the haters. Sup Forums is, by nature, contrarian. We also live in an era where many people who post here saw their first star wars movie in 1999 and it was the Phantom Menace, so that permanently warped their opinion of what a Star Wars movie should be like, so they bitch and moan TFA doesn't follow the prequel mold and instead is a thematic and spiritual descendant of the OT

>hurr durr why no exposition? I need to be told what characters are thinking in detail because I'm too stupid to understand characters unless they wear emotions on their sleeves
>hurr durr why aren't there politics? I need my fictional universe explained to me in detail so I can fill out an autistic wookiepedia article
>hurr durr why isn't Kylo Ren a generic badass edgelord like every prequel villain?
>dude why the FUCK did Rey win? Kylo Ren had 20 years of jedi training school and over 9000 midichlorians he should have won because the prequels told me the Force is DBZ power levels!!!!

TFA is, at the very least, a competently made and acted film, compared to the prequels which are fundamentally broken on every level and amateurish in craft. The absolute worst you can say about TFA is that it borrows elements from the original films (which the prequel trilogy is JUST AS, if not MORE so, guilty of doing), but I'm willing to forgive it because TFA is a story about how the new generation is influenced by the legend of those who came before, as well as a meta commentary on the nature of Star Wars itself.

I still would like an extended cut of this movie. It felt too short and the pace felt rushed.

Star Wars is meant to be fast paced, nigger. Richard Chew, Paul Hirsch, and Marcia Lucas had to rein in George's autism on the original movie because he kept putting in worthless scenes

If George had final cut on the original film it's very likely no one would have cared about it.

It was spacekino.
Apologize now.

The Good
-Return of Han and Chewie. I could tell that Lawrence Kasden wrote the bulk of the dialogue in the freighter sequence re-introducing Han and Chewbacca. This was the best part of the entire movie by far. It was playful and fun with smugglers and monsters, scum and villainy.

-Maz Kanata's castle. The scene started out great, a worthy successor to Mos Eisley cantina and Jabba's Palace. I don't recall a scene like this in the prequels with a bunch of aliens hanging out in a bar-type setting, but it's a highlight of Star Wars and while this is not quite on their level it's still good.

-Seeing the broken down AT-AT Rey called home.

The Bad
-Whiny Kylo Ren. Clearly he inherited his temper tantrums from his granddaddy. God it was stupid watching him slam his lightsaber down like an angry child with a baseball bat destroying things because he didn't get a cookie. And they did the scene not once, but twice. He is not an interesting villain. The setup for his character is poor (but I'll get to that later) and his motivation is preposterous. Why did he turn to the Dark Side? Unexplained. I'm guessing Luke told him about Anakin's fall and that's who the kid decided he wanted to emulate even though his living family (Uncle Luke, Mommy Leia, and Poppa Han) triumphed over Vader and the Emperor and thus you'd think they provide a better example, but hey, this trilogy apparently needed to copy the original by having a father-son, light/dark divide and it would have really killed them to create a new character for that to happen.

>cont

But the Old Trilogy's pace felt fine. I am not saying I think Lucas' pace was the best (Attack is the longest and I did watch an 80 minute fanedit which made it better) but I am saying that JJ Abrams' films was way too fast. It really needed a breather with some more dialogue relating to Kylo or Rey.

I wish we had more time with Maz considering she was meant to be shown as a very wise old character yet her screen time was only like 10 minutes and then she disappears.

-Starkiller Base. I have a lot of gripes about this wretchedly inane plot point but I will put them all here under a single bullet. First, I get that if you're going to make a new Death Star it has to be more powerful than the original (of course there is always the question of why you need a new Death Star, but I digress…), but how does it make any sense that instead of blowing up planets it blows up entire solar systems? The whole point of these weapons, as explained by Tarkin, is to elicit fear to keep systems in line. Why is that any scarier if it can blow up several planets instead of one planet? It's killing you either way. Second, the Starkiller apparently uses a hyperspace weapon so it can destroy planets from across the galaxy, which should be idiotic enough, but when it is used to destroy the Republic capital world(s?) (and shouldn't that have been Coruscant?), Han et al. see the laser beam from whatever planet Maz's castle is located on. If the laser beam was travelling through hyperspace, wouldn't it not be visible in regular space? But more importantly, why in the name of the Force would they see a laser beam on the other side of the galaxy from the surface of a distant planet with their naked eyes? And why did they know what it was? Finally, as I mentioned above, the attack on Starkiller Base is really boring and just replicates exactly what we have seen in previous Star Wars films. Additionally, I would add that there never felt to me a sense of danger for our heroes during the battle and I thought the sequence was poorly edited together with no good balance between the dogfights above and Han and Chewie attempting to set the detonators below.

>cont a fucking again and again since 2000 only

-Rey's quick grasp of the Force. So despite having had no training and not even believing Jedi were real, Rey not only knows how to do a Jedi mind trick, but she can do it to a Stormtrooper ten feet away and not facing her? And she can fight and defeat a trained dark side acolyte in lightsaber combat (it has been argued to me that she clearly knew how to use that staff at the beginning, but I still don't buy that she can take on someone who is supposedly a powerful dark side user). Oh, and the little matter of her stealing the lightsaber in the snow from Ren really angered me. In Empire, Luke had had a little bit of Force training from Obi-Wan but when he attempted to free his lightsaber from the snowpack in the Wampa's cave, he did so with great difficulty, but here a character who has no knowledge of how to control the Force, easily swipes it and then keeps it from a powerful Force wielder. I don't buy it for a second. This leads me to my next point.

-I don't think JJ Abrams understands how the Force works. Mostly this pertains to Kylo Ren. Early on when Poe shoots at Ren, the latter holds the laser blast in the air for the remainder of the scene while he interrogates Poe. It's kind of neat until you realize that using the Force requires great concentration and Ren's focus switches to his prisoner almost immediately. My impression of the Force is that you're reaching out as if with an extra hand to move things or hold them, whatever the case may be, but you can't just hold it there forever because you're not creating a forcefield or something and using the Force is work; even Yoda has a little trouble lifting up that X-Wing and he sure doesn't hold it up for very long. When Darth Vader deflects laser bolts, he does just that, he doesn't hold the plasma in midair. Later when Ren holds Rey in the woods, I had a similar impression that he was simply doing more than the Force really allows. I don't buy this interpretation of the Force.

-Snoke. So wait, he's a hologram but still has to be giant? Why? Because they wanted to mimic the scene between Vader and Sidious from Empire? Or because he's over-compensating for something? My guess is that when we meet the real Snoke he will actually be tiny, like 3 inches tall or something. That would be sort of interesting, so it probably won't happen. I was also disappointed by his look. I had heard that he was going to be someone with interesting facial features, but he was basically a person with a scar, a tiny mouth, and no nose. You have all the CGI in the world at your disposal and that's the "interesting" character you devise? *yawn*

-BB-8. I known others were charmed by him, but count me among those who didn't like him at all. First of all that design makes no sense. If he's rolling around, how does he make sure the right hatch is facing where he needs it to be? Answer: he doesn't. Second, that name is awful. And third, hearing Oscar Isaac say things like "Hey BB, buddy, come here" made me sick.

If they had just not copied the original movie step-for-step and also left out that cringey emperor sith lord snuggie and also got rid of that orange grapefruit not yoda character and also made the first order more like how the empire in Empire Strikes Back (no giant superweapon garbage) and just completely removed the entire starkiller base plotline and also made Rey not a giant fucking mary sue then maybe it would have been halfway decent

As it stands it was a 5/10 at best.

You entirely miss the point of Kylo. He is MEANT to be written as a whiny teenager with tantrums. That is his character. He also is meant to be a wanna be Vader.

I liked this idea how they did not just create a ruthless mature villain like Darth Maul but instead created Kylo who is reflective of many people in this world who base their lives upon others and always want everything their way.

Hell there is Sup Forumstards right now who base their life on Hitler even though Hitler lost the war and killed himself... does that stop neo nazis from existing and thinking Hitler was a savior? Of course not!

-The death of Han Solo. I always knew this was going to happen, but one of my friends convinced me that maybe they'd go a different way because after all, if Disney wants to get people excited for this new series, killing off a beloved character at the end is probably not the way to do it. But they did. Of course the second he gave Chewie the detonator, you knew that was it for him. It was almost as if the writers knew the scene's conclusion wouldn't work if that didn't happen. I'm angry about this scene because Han goes out like a chump, killed by his own brat kid. Is having Han Solo for a dad really such a bad thing?

He has the fastest space ship in the galaxy and a dog that you can talk to! He's like the best dad ever! Not good enough for this little brat though! And Han's speech to try to get Ren back is so bad. I feel pretty confident this was Abrams writing for Solo, not Kasden. I cannot see Kasden having the fast-talking Solo say something as self-defeating as "Snoke is using you for your power and once he has what he wants he is going to crush you." How exactly is insulting both your son's intelligence and his strength going to convince him to give up the dark side? This was an infuriating scene. Finally, I did not feel that Chewbacca properly mourned Han's death. These two have been inseparable for decades so I would have expected Chewie to be despondent late in the film, bu nope, he just flies away with Rey.

I've seen this fucking autism before and you're an idiot

>hurr durr why isn't kylo ren a generic edgelord badass! Why isn't he like darth maul?
>Why isn't the force DBZ powerlevels?

retard

-"Bring our son home." Closely related to the last point is Leia's admonition to Han that if he sees their boy to bring him home. I'm sorry, but Kylo Ren is a war criminal and a murderer. It's not as if he dropped out of college to join a rock band. He has been killing people, lots of people. I know that Luke redeemed Darth Vader from the dark side so it's not as if this isn't a recurring theme, but Darth Vader also had to die to pay the price for the crimes he had committed. The idea that Han would bring Ben home to his mother and then go back to being a regular guy is so stupid as to be laughable if it wasn't ruining this once-proud franchise.

-The map. I get it, it's a MacGuffin, but shouldn't even a MacGuffin make sense? (Not in a JJ Abrams movie! See Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness.) So Luke went off into hiding, but he left a map? Why would he do that? And why did the Empire have part of the map? And if R2-D2 was so depressed that Luke had left that he couldn't get out of bed, why didn't he share the map he had with his pals? I understand that it wasn't complete, but I have to think that if they searched just that empty space, Leia probably could have used her Force magic to hone in on him.

-The final shot. Star Wars movies end with group shots of the surviving cast, not helicopter shots of Luke standing on a cliff like a moron.

>Rey's quick grasp of the Force
My main problem with the movie. She is either a reincarnation of Anakin or what the Episode 8 plot leak says she is - the only reasons which make sense how she was able to learn the force so fast with no training.

-Luke Skywalker's Fate. Well, I get now why he wasn't in any trailers or on the poster. JJ Abrams took my favorite character in Star Wars and turned him into this movie's worst character, a giant pussy who fucked over the entire galaxy and then washed his hands of the affair. So basically as Han tells us, Luke was training Ben Solo and the kid turned to the Dark Side, so Luke blamed himself and went into exile. What JJ Abrams has done is turn Luke into an even more pathetic version of Obi-Wan. He has taken the greatest hero of the Rebel Alliance and turned him into a miserable failure. Except Obi-Wan at least tried to clean up his mistake before going into hiding to wait for the new hope who would restore balance. After Anakin's fall to the Dark, Obi-Wan and Yoda made a last-ditch effort to defeat Sidious and Vader. They failed, but like R. P. MacMurphy, at least they tried. Goddammit, at least they tried. The only Jedi left, Luke knowingly left the galaxy on its own to deal with a half-trained dark side user and the Snoke guy who had seduced him to the Dark Side. What a hero. This goes completely against the Luke Skywalker we met as a young man. Luke was someone who took responsibility and sought to help others. --

I wish prequel logic and prequel babbies would go the fuck away

--When Darth Vader captured his friends he went to save them even though he knew it was a trap because they'd been captured on account of him. When Vader and the Emperor learned that he was on Endor, he could have run but he faced down and distracted two Sith Lords rather than abandon his friends, turning the tide of the battle as the Imperial army, without its leadership, fell into disarray. Luke Skywalker is a heroic character who would not run and hide while leaving his friends to face powerful enemies who would undoubtedly cause great harm to millions of innocent people. It cheapens the entirety of the Original Trilogy to portray Luke as someone who failed in his mission to resurrect the Jedi Order, instead choosing to quit upon the first sign of trouble

In sum, this was very much a JJ Abrams movie, and that's about the worst thing I could say about any movie.

I would never have thought that the old Expanded Universe would prove to be so much better than the first sequel film. In all seriousness, right now I have no desire to watch another new Star Wars film theatrically. (He says, knowing full well that he will go see this piece of shit once more just to be sure.)

The more I've thought about this movie since watching it, the more I hate it.

1/5

Its really not

>best written acted and directed star wars
Wew

>The death of Han Solo
I hated this too but now actually think it wasn't so bad. Harrison Ford wanted Han dead at the end of Empire, so the reality that Harrison did Episode 6 and Episode 7 is heaps amazing.

Kylo also isn't fully dark yet so him killing his own father is meant to almost complete him (Snoke says Kylo still has some training to do).

I just wish they had a Han funeral. His death was too quick and the character's forgot about him when it returned to Rey to go find Luke.

Rey is shit

>I would never have thought that the old Expanded Universe would prove to be so much better than the first sequel film.

Of course, you're the standard EU fan dipshit who judges the merits of characters based on how EPIC LE BADASS XDDD they are.

>I wish prequel logic and prequel babbies would go the fuck away
What did I say that upset you? I said that in order for Rey to make sense with how fast she could learn the force: she would have to be a reincarnation of Anakin. With Anakin living through her, it would make sense how she is able to know everything about the force without any training.

Reminder that in Abrams Star Wars the force is literally a FUCKING TREE

Rey is cool

People here seem to shit on it, but I really liked it. Yeah, it wasn't original, but it had a lot of heart and was an enjoyable watch. It's basically "A New Hope: Current Year Edition". It follows the same beats as the original, but doesn't do it badly. It includes a lot of fan-service and original actors, but they are included in order to pass the torch onto the new characters, which I appreciated.

The villain was lame, but I think that's his point. He's supposed to be kind of shitty because he's a try-hard who idolizes Vader. He'll probably improve in the sequels as he's more injured and deeper into the dark side.

It's based on religion mythology or something.

The Yin Yang, tree of knowledge.

This is going to open up heaps of questions if they decide to explain how the force began and how life might have been before its creation... irony that Prequel haters say that backstory explanation ruins Star Wars so it will be interesting how they handle Episode 8.

Sure if you're a facebook fan of star wars

I missed something. What's this about a tree?

The "First Jedi Temple" Luke was looking for appears to be some kind of tree, which is either the origin of the entire Force (which is stupid) or the origin of how humans learned to communicate with the Force (which is less stupid but still kind of dumb)

>Yeah, it wasn't original

>Rey having no parents
>Poe
>Finn
>A wannabe Vader who massacred Luke's temple and joined the dark side
>Starkiller base
>Han using Chewie's bow
>An AT-AT on a desert planet
>The rathtar
>Kylo stopping a gun's blast in mid air
It wasn't a complete rehash

That's the fuckin' thing. You think that for someone to be strong in the Force they need to be some kind of hamfisted messiah archetype, which is a trait of the prequelbabby

Luke's dad being a former Jedi is fucking incidental in Star Wars, he's our hero not because he was destined to be one, but because he's a good and noble person who never stops believing in people. Why can't Rey be the same way?

huh, that's different. It can't be the origin of the Force though, since the Force is an energy that permeates all life. I could see people learning from the way a tree transfers energy through itself. Reminds me a bit of Avatar and their "I can plug my hair into the tree internet" thing now that I think about it.

>Why can't Rey be the same way?
Did you even watch this movie? Rey learns everything about the force in a mier day

>Mind control
>Using a lightsaber

Luke had training but Rey is able to master everything so quick.

This is the whole reason why people call her a Mary Sue.

Rey is also able to fix the falcon and any machinery yet she lived on a wasteland planet and it is never explained how she became so intelligent.

>Did she built that speeder thing she drives by herself?
JJ made such an unfinished film with so much content left out that we as the viewer have no idea.

She mind tricked one stormtrooper and beat a heavily wounded poser Vader who was in the middle of a fucking mental breakdown. It's not as egregious as you spergs make it out to be

>Rey is also able to fix the falcon
They explain exactly how she was able to do it, actually watch the movie instead of shitposting internally next time

A lot of people seem to overlook that he was really unstable and his mind was clouded with his emotional state. He's harnessed hatred for dark side power, but he hasn't focused it.

Apparently the story group was sick of jedis going after holocrons and wanted something else for luke skywalker to search for.

>literally no training
>can mind control

>luke a full movie in
>can barely move a lightsaber

yes it was

Blame the prequels and the video games for depicting the darkside as an escapist fantasy for oppressed losers who want to get back at all the mean bullies and chads who made fun of them

they don't get that real Star Wars has always depicted the dark side as shitty that will give you temporary power but fucking destroy you in the long run

>She mind tricked one stormtrooper
>It's not as egregious as you spergs make it out to be
Mind tricking is one of the toughest things a Jedi can do.

No way would ANY amatuer be able to master this in one minute as she does.

Not only this but nowhere in the movie is it ever implied that she studied or new about the force. All she said was "I thought Luke was a myth".

How the hell does she know about Luke before she meets Han? Did she read it in a book? From word of mouth? All the people on Jakku look like poor workers who couldn't give a shit about politics or the past.

If JJ showed her reading a book then it would all make sense but again this movie has so many plotholes due to it being an unfinished piece.

>What is natural talent

Luke's skills included repairing condensers and shooting womp rats with a pistol from a speeder. Rei seems to have a staff she's trained with and regularly spelunks inside ruined Star Destroyers and such for parts, meaning she knows what's valuable and why.

It's like comparing someone who's only used a crossbow their whole life to someone who regularly used a broadsword, and then complaining when the sword user is faster to pick up sword-fighting.

Rey was an awful character.

>heavily wounded poser Vader who was in the middle of a fucking mental breakdown.
Luke has a mental breakdown when he defeats Darth Vader retard, it's established it makes you strong in the dark side of the force.

Rey was a neat character

Luke was a farm boy who lived a not luxurious but comfortable life on a farm. Rey had to learn how to fight to survive. The lightsaber is just a fucking sword, get the prequel logic "DIS WEAPON IS YOUR LIFE HURR" shit out of here

>Mind tricking is one of the toughest things a Jedi can do.

(citation needed) The fact that it only works on the weak minded would imply it's not a super complex ability.

>Not only this but nowhere in the movie is it ever implied that she studied or new about the force. All she said was "I thought Luke was a myth".

Had heard stories about it because she grew up idealizing the events of the past, and since she says "the jedi WERE real!" it implies that she already knew about them. Maz explained it to her a bit more.

>If JJ showed her reading a book then it would all make sense but again this movie has so many plotholes due to it being an unfinished piece.

They should have wasted time showing a scene with Rey reading HOW TO USE THE FORCE 101 just to appease autistic prequelbabbies on the internet who need internal justification for Star Wars protagonists being good at things? Oh fuck off.

>Sup Forums sperged hate over Finn before the movie came out
>Sup Forums sees the movie and loves him
lel faggots

>What is natural talent
Mind tricking is not natural talent.

Luke could only master this in Return of the Jedi.

Why do you keep ignoring my posts and calling me a "prequel baby" for wanting to believe Rey is a reincarnation of Anakin. I say this BECAUSE it is the only explanation into why she knows everything about the force in only a manner of days without ANY training.

>What is natural talent
Luke was trained by Obi Won. Even if it was natural talent, Rey had no teacher at all to tell her about the force.

I can pick up a guitar and play it extremely well if someone gives me the instrument and tells me how to tune the strings to the correct tuning.

Rey had no teacher to tell her about the force or how to get started on being a master of the force... she just was.

rage is not a breakdown

a wimpering inferiority complex while suppressing your emotions at having just watched your father die is a breakdown

>The fact that it only works on the weak minded would imply it's not a super complex ability.
Once again you miss my point that Rey knew NOTHING of the force.

Read:
>Oh fuck off
Sorry that I want reason and not an unfinished film with so many plotholes

Is he gonna be a jedi?

Yes. He is having sword training for Episode 8 which means he will be yielding a lightsaber again so can't wait.

I am wondering what the twist will be with Finn because Disney is bound to put a twist in. I doubt he was JUST a stormtrooper before he decided to change... maybe he did have another past life

I forgot to add. Even if Finn was a stormtrooper from the beginning and not a Jedi, it still makes sense for him to be able to use a sword so good because the stormtroopers have melee weapons that they would have been trained with and as this guy says Lightsabers are just weapons (apparently).

>Once again you miss my point that Rey knew NOTHING of the force.

But that she's heard of the myth of Luke Skywalker and says "the jedi WERE real!" implies that she had at least an idea of what it was, compared to Luke who literally had never heard of it.

>plothole

I don't think you know what that means, prequelbabby

I'm thinking he's got that sort of "sleeper agent" encoded in his brain from stormtrooper brainwashing. If activated, he could turn on his friends and they could have a wonderfully cinematic and dramatic moment where he's fighting to regain control, maybe even an heroes himself.

From what I understand the trick in lightsabers is that they're hard to control. As in literally all the weight is in the handle, so it's very hard to use effectively and not kill yourself if you're used to using any other melee weapon.

>It's the only explanation

>What if she is naturally talented with the Force? That would be another explanation

>NO IT'S NOT NATURAL TALENT IT'S THE ONLY EXPLANATION

>she's just inherently good at everything
that's why people say she's a mary sue
>no she's not a mary sue because it's just part of the movie's script that natural talent makes her good at everything

what are you even trying to argue for?

Literally every SW MC is a mary sue

>i'm going to redefine words in an attempt to blur any boundary between things i want to pretend are the same
that's pretty intellectually dishonest of you. but no matter what you want to call it rey is magically better than previous protagonists at everything despite having 0 training

Except she's not good at everything. She's good at mechanics, piloting, and stick fighting honed from years of surviving on a desert planet. She has a natural talent for using the force.

>I don't like her so she's a mary sue
OK

>she's not good at everything, she's just good at everything she does
You are stupid.

>She has a natural talent for using the force.
Luke had natural talent for using the force. He still needed guidance because back then it was depicted as pseudo-buddhism and a major point of the movies was seeing him grow and transition mentally and spiritually. Rey's a mary sue and the worst thing about it is how it reduces the force to power level midichlorian bullshit when they could have made it interesting again.

No, you are the one who is stupid

No you are the one who is stupid and I'm disappointed you didn't try to argue with anything I said because I was all ready to point out how she magically became the greatest marksman the world has ever known after one miss the first time she used a gun.

No you

that photoshop is pretty shitty, guy in background is like 7'5

It's the best Star Wars movie made after Empire

OP here. I guess I'll watch it.

Heh, it's funny to see how you were destroyed so utterly that you can't mount even a feeble attempt of defending your flimsy ideas. You have to resort to pretending you were shitposting all along to save whatever shreds of your ego remain. Think back to this humiliation the next time you're considering playing linguistic games on my image board instead of providing reasoning and evidence for your position, kid.

I am beaten

O, I die horatio