Ask a white christian from the middle east anything

Ask a white christian from the middle east anything

Are you white?

Yes and hairy

Related

Are you from the middle east?

Real question this time.
Are you Christian?

so whats religious persecution like? just curious because i expect you've been nearly killed by Muslims at least 5 separate times. you are the middle eastern refugees i like, leave that shithole and come to the U.S. we aren't filth like Ahmed Muhammad Isis ak47 Von terrorist.

>thinking Christians aren't just as trash as the Muslims
user I hope you aren't serious

Are you hairy?

Lol I probably will. My country was once 50/50 muslim christian but it now has the highest rate of emigration of christians of any country in the world

Things were good when the government was christian but now it's fallen and country is like 70% muslim

well, you dont create 79% of all terror (global terrorism index). they dont dominate crime statistics in countries that let their refugees in (einzelfall). ETC. comparing Muslims to Christians is like comparing a rotten apple to a new Lamborghini.

id be happy to see you here dude, you are alright in my book.

what country?

where from?

Anyone want to try to guess?

It sucks that everyone is fucking destroying my part of the middle east. It's actually very nice here

lebenon.

Oh yeahh

you call that hairy?

Give us something we wouldn't expect about life there

how are you even alive?
run while you can

where are you inmigrating?

Lots of war refugees from Africa, so almost every house has a female african house servant that lives with them and does all the chores

Nothing really happens that effects the Christians (so far) so you are correct

Have family in: Montreal, East coast, Cali, Brazil, Australia, and France
So I'm not sure yet

avoid france, it's a shithole

do you have a female house servent?

On a scale from sand to vagina, how made the fuck up is the character you're playing in this thread?

Noted, I forgot also Mexico City but I don't think I'm going there now lol

Yes, Ethiopian

French here, that guy totally gets it

is that your actual maid? if not post her. besides that WTF. how come i cant have a nice Ethiopian housewife in which to set tables, and fuck on tables.

>Hey guys I hate everything look at me I'm edgy

Muslims are way worse. I'm not even a christian it's just obvious.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But I'm actually serious

I have been to the states 4 times though to clear any confusion

>notontravelbanlistmasterrace

Lol she's married mate it's actually a sad story. Her husband can't afford to leave ethiopia so she works and send him money monthly

All you have to do is move to a country where women don't have that many rights kek

so per se you beat her up. would there be legal ramifications or is it like the whole sharia, unless 5 men witness it happening it didnt happen idea.

No law because no government rn and no Sharia law because not a muslim state yet

So nothing I guess :p

You won't get any serious questions here, assuming what you say is true. You're better off going to r/AMA

who tf is Michel Aoun then and why isnt he doing anything. anyway when she gets enough money to reunite with her husband, stop the transaction. force her to stay there miserable for a couple months. id laugh at it from overseas so do it on my advice.

Do you believe the West is already or will be soon embroiled in a fight for its own existence at the hands of a barbaric religion and culture?

I'm only special as an user

First pres in 21 months and he's trying but you can't have a Christian running a muslim country ya know?

Yes. Religion is very important here...it actually reminds me of Sup Forums...hate all religions that aren't your own is how people operate