Today one of my friends said I look like a school shooter. Idk, what do you think Sup Forums?

Today one of my friends said I look like a school shooter. Idk, what do you think Sup Forums?

>pic of me btw

inb4
>adam lanza never existed
>the parents never shed any tears
>the children are CGI creations
>9/11 was an inside job
>the moon landings were fake
>chemtrails are real
>jews

if i saw you in the hallway I would probably nod and smile everytime I saw you, hoping that the acknowledgement would one day save my life because dude, you definitely look like one

Nah of course not, Im totally not trying to be buddy buddy with you just incase you actually are one, just pure poppycock

I would sit with you at lunchtime two days a week, no doubt about it.

Top kek

same i dont wanna get shot. At the very least i would be nice enough to you so if you were gonna shoot up the school you may just leave me b

More like someone who shoots his load if a girl talks to him.

my advice to you, change your haircut and start wearing t shirts man, don't dress up like a prepubescent math teacher (i mean jesus christ you even have the pocket pen)

You are stupid as fuck

Look At This Here, Folks. The Process Of Evolution At Its Finest. This Here Wild Eugene Is Becoming Self Aware.

Agh, oh god, my feelings

Sandy hook is faker than the holocaust. The holocaust is fake as fuck but even with that they don't have to tear down auschwitc like they did the sandy hook school so that people wouldn't see there is no bullet holes

kek

u should do it.
like shoot up your shoot.
u look like you could pull it off.
I bet u understand logistics

cuck

perhaps, better than getting shot though

and the holocaust was fake too.
It was an idea agreed on by all jews to ganer global support for their agenda

get the fuck up off my dick, please fucking end your life, can u shut ur fucking mouth?

Hey Adam what's up bro?

hey OP you look like a fucking nerd. PLUS you look so skinny they you couldn't even hold a gun let alone handle the recoil. You look more like a virgin soon to be pedo fag. Have a good night b/ro/

Whoa, its him

two dubs in a row, not even mad

They like to use the same person, for different big, or small, "events" (staged events or hoax events like Sandy Hook)

Adam Lanza is also the killed singer "Grimee"s brother

Elliot Rogers looks suspiciously like a younger version of the grieving brother of some Reporter supposedly killed by ISIS.

Alex Israel was both the classmate of Adam Lanza, also the greiving sister of the same killed Reporter.